Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Vibe Own a Club

S4NCH0

Vibe Own a Club

Hello all,

As many of you might know by now, I had to cancel my Become an Owner Experience due to its similarity with UkFootballScores' Chairman Game, but if you read my post I said I had another idea on my mind.

The Idea

The idea I have is (if you read the title you should know by now) us, Vibe, owning a team. We are going to decide our team by voting and all the team related stuff as well.

The team will be from the third tier of the English League System. On the poll that I will post above there will be all the clubs available in the third tier, so if you could please vote for the one you think we should manage.

As the owners of the club we are going to decide the different aspects an owner and his board of directs face:

-Designing the manager
-Increasing the Stadium Capacity
-Increasing the Stadiums Average Attendance
-Increasing the Training Facilities
-Buying Players
-Selling Players
-And more!

All of the aspects above will be decided by voting.

As we are not the managers, I will be holidaying through the seasons and doing the changes we vote for with the IGE.

But it doesn't end there...

To make it more fun we will have a series of challenges to complete to get better sponsors

For example: winning promotion may get us a better promotion, which means more money, which means better players, and so on.

We will get match day money from our sponsor and our tickets sales.

The ticket prices will be for this season: 13£
This number multiplied by the average attendance times the number of matches per month will give us some money that we will be able to use for whatever we want. We

Selling players and winning tournaments will also give us some cash.

It's all by now. Please vote for the team you want us to take on, voting closes in 4ish hours.

Thanks.

This is going to be awesome mate! Potential to bring everyone together for once instead of against each other

I voted for Yeovil as that's my team haha

Crap on FMH! Even worse IRL!

~Breaking News~

WarIfDY.png

A group of rich investors have been reportedly linked to buying a Football League 1 team. The name of the investors is yet to be revealed but reports from our contributors show they are eager to buy a club. While for the club, the teams Yeovil Town, Fleetwood, MK Dons, Bradford City, Sheffield United and Coventry City have been linked to this mysterious investor.

Keep alert because we might be announcing some important things in the next few hours.

92n1hJ7.png

~Breaking News~

After a lot of speculation going on in the last hours, the rich investors we had told you about, have already a decision. In conversation with one of them, whose name we must keep in the anonymity, he told us this:

"I speak for the board of directors of Vibe, I would like to keep anonymous for the moment, but I'm glad to inform you that after a while discussing it we have decided to get our League Two team. We had Sheffield United and Bradford City as other main contenders, but in the end we decided to go for Milton Keynes Dons. We will be showing the changes we are going to make into the club later on the day or week"

Very curious choice this Vibe group have made. MK Dons is a very young club founded in 2004 after Wimbledon FC decided to move its location to Milton Keynes. We have a set of doubts we always have when rich investors buy a club. Will the Manager be the same? Will they get new players? Will they get rich sponsors? Will there be a new stadium? And many more

Not MK Dons!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Franchise FC!!

Same thoughts here jajaja

Was just about to change my vote to Bradford aswell :-(

It would have been a good decision :) but we will have to take on MK Dons.

Would be lovely to see our thoughts and ideas clash :P Some banter is needed though :D

Mostly I can see ideas of English, Spanish and German footballing clashing alongside with some European Mix!

After thinking a little the budget we will have for MK Dons in this first season will be:

10M $

Please comment below:

How should we allocate the funds

Two players you recommend for the squad (with approximate price)

If you want to change manager? (If yes recommend a lower leagues manager)

I leave you the list of prices below:

Increasing stadium capacity (+1500)= 1M $

Increasing training facilities (+1)= 2 M$

Increasing average attendance to the stadium (+1500)= 500K $

Changing manager= (manager salary) X (months left)

New manager= (manager salary) X (12 months)

Post in the comments the answer do the questions written in Bold letters I will create a poll with your suggestions when there are enough suggestions in the comments.

post-56122-0-59600600-1434037560_thumb.j

post-56122-0-54870100-1434037572_thumb.j

I'm going to start and say Jermaine Beckford would be worth signing for this level but not sure on price and I think stay with stay with Robinson as manager for now

4 more hours and I'll call it deadline

I've decided the budget will be allocated 60% for our manager and for buying players and 40% for things like improving stadium and training.