Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 How will they fair at their new club, you ask…

The Great Transfer Rumour/Completion Testing

transfer-window.jpeg

With the Transfer Window officially open across Britain i will collaborating with Lee Cutler and we will be testing how new signings and manager changes will effect teams and how will the players do in terms of performance.

First up for me is David De Gea to Real Madrid and in turn Hugo Lloris to Manchester United, its been one of the most talked about transfers with reports of a bust up with Iker Casillas can De Gea overhaul him as Real Madrid number one??

Lloris-and-De-Gea-main.jpg

Can Hugo Lloris cement a place at United with Valdes at the club aswell? And how will Tottenham do without their star keeper I'll add 20m to their budget and see if buy a replacement or just play Vorm all season? We'll see…

What do you think will happen?? Have you say…

David De Gea to Real Madrid

Hugo Lloris to Manchester United

Lloris-and-De-Gea-main.jpg

Hey guys!

So this is the first in the series of tests involving rumoured transfers…

I've moved De Gea to Madrid and Lloris to Man United as his replacement! Ive added £20,000,000 to Spurs' Budget to see if they sign a replacement for Lloris so we'll see how they do aswell.

snqyc269.png

zbigu5ff.png

David De Gea - Real Madrid

kcd8ztpu.png

NO GAMES!!!! So Rafa Benitez(yeah I changed him too) didn't play him at all!! Casillas played every game for Madrid this was his record

42jylm2m.png

Not an amazing record by any stretch of the imagination! But was enough to keep David on the bench!

How did Madrid do as a club?

swsov5ii.png

yi4tzz6a.png

They won the Double winning La Liga and the Champions League so it was a very successful season for them for sure!

Hugo Lloris to Manchester United

4sefwq7h.png

WHAT!!! No games for Hugo either! Unbelievable!!

It was Valdes keeping him out as he played every game for United how was his record

frx85ngo.png

So pretty much a goal per game conceded which isn't too shabby but not great either! Shocked it kept Lloris out of the team if I'm honest!

How did Man United do as a club?

3p6ncrtm.png

kukfczx8.png

So a 2nd place finish which is great along side a Capital One Cup success aswell deems it a decent season for The Red Devils!

As a little side note to this

How did Tottenham get on? They aren't even in the top 8!! They finished below Burnley!!

jzqonm94.png

A 9th place finish deems it a horrid season for Spurs!

Pocchetino sacked at the end of the season aswell so he lost his job all because he sold Lloris! Tottenham have always done ok in my other saves with Lloris but without him they couldbt cope at all!

gmlhagw7.png

78 GOALS!!!! how has he managed that!! That's actually impressive over a season haha! For a so called top prem club that's just terrible!

Conclusion

Pretty much a Lose, Lose, Lose really! No games for either David or Hugo and spurs lost out big time! The only side not effected at all was Man United as they were fine without De Gea!

Cheers for watching guys! Who do you want to see next time??

Amazing work mate. Loved the coverage you've shown.

I think it has to be Danilo to Madrid . I'll think of others and report back

Rafa Benitez knows best :D, amazed neither played but it was a fun read :D.

Are you working in dreamland rumours or highly likely ones?

I'll happily do any kind of rumour haha ive done a test of Sterling at City along with Ings, Kovacic, and Milner at Liverpool with 30m added to Liverpool!

I'd like to see konoplyanka as I think it would be interesting, from memory he's been linked to LFC (I doubt it, but if Sterling goes maybe), Stoke, Spurs and Sevilla (Vidal just left so possible).

I think Stoke would be an unique test though, as would Ayew at Swansea, him and Sigurdsson could be awesome!

Raheem Sterling to Manchester City

Milner, Ings, Kovacic to Liverpool

b7a415681fe5c20155d1c45e2ea71528_crop_no

ingsmilner1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&str

Hey guys!

So this is the second test in the series of tests involving rumoured transfers…

Ings, Milner, and Kovacic have been put in the Liverpool squad while Sterling has been put at Man City with 30m put in Liverpool's account! Lets see how they all get on, I was more interested to see how the teams would get on especially Liverpool!

kuc3eo57.png

pzpbkblp.png

e8iul9pb.png

wtgzfr4m.png

Raheem Sterling - Manchester City

fnfs9bhe.png

v53oreqm.png

At the start of the season he was.on the bench a fair bit with at least 10 sub appearances which could have been 10-15 minutes at a time it wasn't until November-December he kicked on so to get 6 goals and 9 assists is a decent return for young Raheem in a new team.

How did Man City do as a club?

6fo2ydkn.png

iikbf2ju.png

rrgp32td.png

Ok so this is the interesting part with Man City because Pellegrini got Sacked!

pivvjdj2.png

So its no coincidence that Sterling started getting more playing time at this point. Jurgen Klopp was hired as the man to take them forward and he got them from 12th to 4th in half a season! Well played indeed! And a CL semi final to boot along with a Capital One Cup victory it ended up being a great end of season for City!

Ings, Milner, and Kovacic - Liverpool

ng5csrka.png

38h69i9f.png

eoznrjuo.png

So not a massive season for any of these guys! They got ok game time but couldnt impact the team much.

sg8x8fbp.png

Kovacic had issues with his contract at one point and that hindered his game time.

Most of the time I checked the players they were all in the reserves section Ings aside who was on the bench a lot!

How did Liverpool do as a club?

9ipizk3m.png

6lbcq98f.png

i6f5xgk8.png

Well compared to City's season it was impressive from Liverpool! A 3rd place finish which for the most part was a title challenge although the 3 new boys didn't make a huge difference I think they helped the balance of the squad which resulted in a consistent performance from the whole team! The CL semi shows this aswell, and were unlucky to go out on away goals to Dortmund! No other signings were made!

Conclusion

Liverpool didn't have the dramas that City had yet still had a similar season to each other. As for the players it wasn't a great first season for them but I feel City got more from Sterling than Liverpool got from any of the 3 signed.

Cheers for watching guys!

While we will listen to suggestions we will only do a certain number obviously so don't be dissapointed if your idea isn't made

Wow, they didn't make much of an impact, did they? However we did surviv without Sterling which is good to see! Only problem is that a lot of LFC players are OP in the game compared with real life, like Balotelli.

Not to be a problem causer but was Gerrard played much? Saw you never moved him so that could have hindered the new CMs.

Anyway I think I'd take that season in a heart beat :P

This is a really interesting read. It's not a new idea but It's pretty well written. I'm enjoying this a lot, KIU. 

I'd like to see De Bruyne at City tbh. 

Unfortunately to all City fans this is just in Bayern was interested in De Bruyne from a long time and De Bruyne was quoted saying, "I like it in here (Wolfsburg), I never promised to stay here or create a legacy because I like new things but if a club like Bayern are so called interested in me I would love to take a life's chance to join them." Even though we all know City is strongly linked with De Bruyne but the fact is that most of Bundesliga's superstars end up joining Bayern Munich.

I reckon you should be simulating KDB in both City and Bayern and see where he suits the best ;)