Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Welcome to FMHVibe 3.0

Dec

vibe3_socialreveal.thumb.png.743cf0ab7eb

Welcome to FMHVibe 3.0!

We have been planning a site upgrade for a while now and we are delighted to finally be able to release it. We are confident you will find the site easier to navigate and more friendly for your posting needs. Now we are sure you will be eager to get started but first we want to introduce you to the new features and give you some insight in order to make your transition to the new site a lot smoother. We've been working very hard on this for you - the community, and with this upgrade there will be ongoing refinements 

Levelling Up:

Now you will be able to level up by contributing. Using a complex algorithm all areas of your contributions are monitored and will give you a special rank based off of that. Each rank has its own colour in order for you to show yours off.

Personalisation:

With our new look profile there are less fields in order to give it a cleaner look and by doing this we've granted an ability for visualisation. Are you a Chelsea fan? Show their badge off with pride on your profile! We urge you to update your profile as soon as possible to get in line with this.

Mobile Responsiveness:

One of our weakest areas was our mobile site and we listened to you. A large focus has been making the mobile site as usable as the main site. Now all the features of the main site are on the mobile site. Updating your career or posting a new guide hasn't been easier with no BB Code but instead formatting icons and in-line attachments.

Create button:

Dying to post that question? Don't want to navigate to the correct section? Now you can create from anywhere with one click of a button!

@ing a member:

Now you can tag in a member with a post by simply putting an @ in front of their name and selecting on them from the drop down.

New Design:

A cleaner and more concise design for your browsing experience. With a new navigation bar in order to help you reach the most popular sections and guides quickly we had your speed when navigating in mind when designing the site. Another feature is an always pinned first post so no matter which page you are on you can see what the topic is about. This can be hidden and shown at will and means that you don't have to go all the way back to the first page to read the original post; saving you time.

New Emojis:

We have a new set of custom designed Emojis to express your feelings with. Try them out now!

Recommendations:

We want you to have the best time on the site as possible. For you to do that we recommend you:

• Update your profile including your cover photo
  • Upvote as much as possible. If you like something whether it be a topic, guide, download or post then upvote it! They count for more now and we want to encourage you to participate. Remember to drop a comment to saying why you upvoted the comment.
  • Have fun. We designed this site for you, so have fun with it.
  • If you spot a bug, dislike something or have a question please ask and post. If you don't we cannot respond to it.

The Future:

FMHVibe 3.0 is very promising for the site, while this is a massive change we have tried to keep it familiar. We want you as the user to feel comfortable on the site from the start and urge you to explore some of the changes and find out more for yourself. We have a lot planned to introduce incrementally that will change the site for the better including a ranking system for content and rewards for levelling up! The site will continue to involve to improve your social experience as well as benefit those who contribute.

We hope you like FMHVibe 3.0

FMHVibe Staff

vibe3_socialreveal.thumb.png.743cf0ab7eb

Edited by Dec

Everything is ok with site. (Design etc)

But it is impossible to download logos, faces with torrent. No peers at all. So what to do, Dec?

Everything is ok with site. (Design etc)

But it is impossible to download logos, faces with torrent. No peers at all. So what to do, Dec?

Not impossible at all. If uTorrent isn't working for you on Android please try aTorrent or consider donating.

I dont have an Android device, i tried downloading with BitTorrent y uTorrent on PC. Second day and it tells me 'no peers'

I will try later. What are you trying to download? I have had no other reports of this.

Doesn't matter when it is mate tbh I know that Dec and Putzy have been working on this for at least 7-8 months as he gave me a preview when I was doing YouTube

Will it be long though? last time we heard about the update it was two months ago!

We have been shaping it up for a few months for release (ever since the forum software was released), we wouldn't post this unless it was near. Plans have been put in place for the site for over 12 months now with upgrades to this being done regularly for the next year. Two months may seem like a long time but in a development cycle where we have to rely on another source it isn't very long at all.

It will be exciting to see how the new version rolls out given right now the forum is being top notch and how much it outcomes the previous I mean this version.

That's great Dec! Really excited for this. Just what the site needs right now that things are slow. :)

We will be detailing some of the more exciting features with the release of 3.0.1 but first priority is to ensure a smooth transition that feels natural for you as the user and to minimize downtime.