Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Welcome to FMHVibe 3.0

Dec

hey what's going on here. every time I want to download, always alone can not. What is this? Can you explain here? with a beautiful view like this I've been surprised by everything. However, why every file that I need I can not download? I prefer to use uc browser. then I tried with chrome. just the same, can not download.

The site has to rebuild everything, this can take a while. Which file are you trying to download?

i can't download this file http://community.fmhvibe.co.uk/files/file/605-nations-logo/

Thank you all for the great response to FMHVibe 3.0. We have big plans going forward and to know we are doing things right is a big boost for us.

While we are aware of some issues we are hoping to get them ironed out as soon as possible for you to continue to enjoying your FMHVibe experience. If you notice anything, have a question or want to suggest something please do not be shy.

Thanks,

FMHVibe Team.

I only want to download the font. and maybe some charts. I tried repeatedly, and still can not. please, that is maximized to build better. and another, I did not receive notification of email.

We are investigating an issue with downloads. Logos and faces should work.

What email were you meant to receive?

Edited by Dec

when the site is not updated, the notification reply comments I post, I always get through my gmail email. but after the site has been updated, the notice did not go back into gmail. then I have always opened the site in order to know someone has replied to my post. understand?

when the site is not updated, the notification reply comments I post, I always get through my gmail email. but after the site has been updated, the notice did not go back into gmail. then I have always opened the site in order to know someone has replied to my post. understand?

Notifications no longer work through Email though you can turn on personal message emails back on in preferences. We can change this if you like to give you the option?

Edit: You can now change your options to have Emails when someone quotes or mentions you.

To use a spoiler now you type what you want hidden and highlight it, once highlighted press the eye icon on the toolbar and a black box will appear behind the text, everything in that box is in a spoiler. 

That's what that thing is!

Notifications no longer work through Email though you can turn on personal message emails back on in preferences. We can change this if you like to give you the option?

Edit: You can now change your options to have Emails when someone quotes or mentions you.

i had to change everything, and let's try.

The site is working a fair bit quicker today so hopefully that continues until all the updates are done. 

Test

Edited by billy2shots

@billy2shots - Yeah, it's definitely quicker today. There is still a bit of work to do on optimising the new systems (which, unfortunately, can't easily be done in testing because there isn't any real users) to get them back to the speed everyone is used to, but hopefully it won't be too long!

Speeds should now be a lot better this evening. If people can keep an eye on it and let us know how they're finding it, that'd be really appreciated. :) 

For anyone who likes technical details, we've played around with settings and installed new caching software. Amazing what a couple of toggles can do!

is there a setting in the reply window to make the text spaces shorter? for example ...

see how much space is between this line and the top line? i seen other ppls topics, replies like putzys reply to billie2shots which are closer

example below (putzys reply)

@billy2shots - Yeah, it's definitely quicker today. There is still a bit of work to do on optimising the new systems (which, unfortunately, can't easily be done in testing because there isn't any real users) to get them back to the speed everyone is used to, but hopefully it won't be too long!

This is just the way it is in the editor, when it posts the spacing returns to normal as you can see by your post above ;)

Edited by Dec

When you press enter, you get a new paragraph. If you just keep typing without pressing enter, the text goes onto a new line naturally, just like if you were reading a book or similar.

Alternatively, if you press shift and enter, you can do a single line break...
...like this.

I know it's still early days and things are probably being tweaked however Vibe is painfully slow on all platforms for me. 

Pages are taking about 15 seconds to open maybe longer and it has stopped me visiting the site. I'm sure it must be putting others off as when I do log in there is not much in the way of new content. 

Again this is my experience on iOS, android, mobile and desktop. 

Yeah, we're aware of the speed issues and apologise!

It should have a slight improvement later tonight when I do my next batch of optimisations, and again a drastic improvement over the coming days - we have a server upgrade incoming. 

We understand how frustrating it is and it is something we are working on it every day. Sadly there is no easy fix to improve speed but we urge everyone to try and put up with it and keep feed backing on the speed. Activity is important so we just want to ask for patience to keep this community going.

Thanks