Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The Phoenix Challenge

leecutler

His everyone and after a number of weeks off of Vibe I thought it was time to play the game again,I was fed up of FMH15 and other reasons so I thought a needed rest from alot of things,recently in the past week I have really found it hard to get motivated and actually pick the game up and play but then suddenly I was loving playing the game again.

Dec approached me a few days ago and asked me if I wanted to try this new challenge,I must say I was honoured that Dec even considered asking me and I gladly accepted,although I have a 2KC this 2 challenges will be played a season at a time.

So what is this new challenge your asking yourself,I belive only a couple of Admins on the Vibe Facebook page have been testing this bit I am the first one on vibe to test this

The Phoenix Challenge

In this challenge your team will start in the Premier League,you will have 18 players with 1*CA and 1*PA and everything within your squad is very basic,so at a glance this sounds
a very tough challenge indeed it will be a massive rebuilding process because let's be honest I can't see us avoiding the drop! Or can we??

The Aim Of The Challenge

The aim of the challenge is simple to win the Champions League!

But it is not as simple as that this could be a lengthy process of getting into the Champions League let alone winning it

But stay tuned guys for my first update which will be very soon

I hope you win it sooner than you are forced to retire :D it depends on wage budget as well, good luck in this, it may be fun :)

Season 1

Relegation Is Upon Us

So welcome to Season 1 guys let's be honest I have no chance to stay I'm the premier league but to be fair to actually rebuild a relegation could do us good,I qill be looking at loans and free agents but even then I don't think it will be enough to keep us up

Transfers

xrfd8xo6.png

So some decent players brought into the squad but I'm out of my mind if I think these players qill keep me up,I just hope I can survive the sack let's hope the board are some nice people indeed

League Cup

5kphw4r8.png

FA Cup

qh2h2953.png

So we have been dumped out of both cups which was no surprise to me it just means we can have a shorter season

League

574gu44p.png

Yes you guessed it guys we finished rock bottom in the league but conceded less than 100 goals that is a surprise achievement,but bow the excitement starts I can start rebuilding the squad well that's if we manage to stay in the championship.

Let's just hope we don't sink into the lower depths of leagues.
For those who are interested my results are posted below :)

Season Results

paxbh4ez.png

rw25ytcj.png

xjumfzgy.png

yyb6yd6h.png

tdk52pf9.png

So that is season 1 I would normally say this has been a great season but it has been so bad but that was expected I have never lost so many games on any save and that is the first time on 15 that I have been relegated but onwards and upwards and as always guys thank you for reading and don't forget to leave a comment :)

From the 6th December with no win that must of been tough to see.

I think you did as well as you could have. With what you had to work with. Would have been nice to see tactics an some of those awful players.

Looking forward to seeing the rebuild process starting in the championship let's hope you don't drop down again.

Wow,look at all that red!

Looks like scoring was more of a problem thaan conceding though.

Really interesting idea and looking forward to seeing more.

Thank you, glad you like it :).

Unlucky Lee but a good effort with some great signings. Would love to see how they will react to being in the Championship.

From the 6th December with no win that must of been tough to see.

I think you did as well as you could have. With what you had to work with. Would have been nice to see tactics an some of those awful players.

Looking forward to seeing the rebuild process starting in the championship let's hope you don't drop down again.

I could have posted my tactic but it's my good tactic I use in my 2KC,with a good set of players I reckon it would work

I think I will struggle in the championship as my highest weekly wage is less than £2k!,so I can almost see another relegation looming but hopefully I can pick up some good players and have a hood season :)

Wow,look at all that red!

Looks like scoring was more of a problem thaan conceding though.

Really interesting idea and looking forward to seeing more.

Thank you, glad you like it :).

Unlucky Lee but a good effort with some great signings. Would love to see how they will react to being in the Championship.

Thanks,after I signed these players I thought yeah we ain't getting relegated and then my season started and up until December I was doing okay but after then the red mist then appeared,but I'm looking forward to the rebuilding process :)