Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Essex: A My Club Career in the Premier League

xepicx2729

Sorry Burnley fans, but Essex has just replaced your favorite team in the Premier League. New owner John De Ridder bought out the Burnley club and released all the players to free agency. He hired xepicx2729 to be his coach. De Ridder had been planning this for months and had a whole roster of European and African players who were not quite from the mainstream countries. He had found them and kept them away from the scouts of major teams who might try to buy them. This club will be a good club from the start, which is odd when you think of the nations of the players.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all! This is my second post and first career on FMHvibe and I want to do this in a journal style. The paragraph above is kind of a story piece as to the happenings of Burnley and their replacement. The Essex Knights are made up of players from countries such as: Iceland, Kazakhstan, Norway, Estonia, etc. I predict the team will probably finish from 10-7th depending on injuries and form.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, isn't it great to be a manager. I may be American, but I got a job in the Premier League! I can't wait to meet the players and get to know them as well. I've heard the nations from where they are from and I can't help but to be surprised at the lack of English players on the team. Not one! Anyway, it's getting late. My flight is early tomorrow morning and I need to get to Essex on time. Happy travels!

Very nice OP you have my interest. Really looking forward to seeing how the save turns out.

Welcome to Vibe as well. Hope your like what you see. If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Hello again! Thank you all for the warm welcome.

----------------------------------

Well, today I met the players, and set up our team. I drew a diagram of our formation.post-63210-0-37260200-1435271588_thumb.j

I feel this will be a good formation especially with the skill of passing this team currently has. I also have picked the 3 players I felt were best at each of the 3 main position groups.

post-63210-0-59533200-1435271698_thumb.j

post-63210-0-49830700-1435271717_thumb.j

post-63210-0-56699200-1435271735_thumb.j

I also have written out the subs and reserves.

post-63210-0-01827400-1435271766_thumb.j

Might I add that our starting keeper is rated the 28th best player on an English club! I have taken a liking to the youth of the team with our oldest player clocking in at 26. I have put my assistant, Bill, in charge of our friendlies. Well, training has begun and our Dutch striker Tom Bossi has been loaned out for some extra experience as we have a total of 3 other players ahead of him in the striker position. I must sleep now, as I am tired from all the media attention, but I will write more later.

----------------------------------------------------

I'd like to ask for some feedback on what some of you think about the format of the career so far. Thanks!

So, I'd say we got off to a good start with no losses is August. I mean, Stoke is winning the division, but...Man Utd is right there.

post-63210-0-78278100-1435336749_thumb.j

Anyway, it seems as though Yury (Makarov) has been our biggest goal threat, with Kuznetsov not too far behind. Both of our loaned out defenders scored goals on Dartford, yes, on the same exact team. I did this so that they are still going to be very good friends.

post-63210-0-02961200-1435336857_thumb.j

We have had some good games, such as shutting out Man Utd in the Cup, but drawing with Leicester? Oh boy that was bad. Thank you Babic for giving them a penalty in the first 20 mins.

post-63210-0-93490600-1435336933_thumb.j

Free transfer window just opened, so that's good news. Not sure who I'd go after. I'll keep it in my mind as I sleep each night as well as work each day. I just yawned, so, this entry is coming to an end. I should really write these earlier, they do get me very tired.

Well, I'd say Yury Makarov is our star now.

post-63210-0-55196500-1435525712_thumb.j

We've encountered a rough go of it our last two games, but i'd say we're still a great team.

post-63210-0-99393700-1435525751_thumb.j

post-63210-0-00477600-1435525786_thumb.j

I'd say I'm enjoying this job lots.

Looks like things are going well! KIU :)

Indeed and I definetly will try. I can tell you're probably happy due to Man Utd being in 2nd and Man City is way out of the picture.

It felt rude to leave you all hanging, but apparently, my posts did not register (yes, from July.) Anyways, we beat out every single team in our rookie season to win the Premier League. I haven't played in a long, long while due to some very bad family emergencies, but I am starting to get back into things. We also won the Comm. Shield. If anybody has any suggestions/tips as for changes to this dynasty, please, let me know. Some players we loaned out like last year. If you want any stats posted, feel free to ask.