Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The 1000 negative challenge (-1000)

batazanj

Hello everybody it is my first time actually creating something for this amazing site hoping this challenge wasn't posted before (as I didn't find something like this Lol).

I know for many of us the game's life is at extra time (and at penalties shootout for the most hardcore players :P); but I was doing some research when I saw about the 114 goals in 3 games for the Micronesia national U-23 team and remembered one user here in a career was joking about a 1000 conceeded goals challenge and I thought that would be an interesting and little challenging idea, instead of playing 10-12 seasons to score 1000 goals to play 10-12 seasons to get one young goalkeeper to become the worst of the worst and steal Andrew Lornie's worst keeper of the world tittle.

As the settings I would say to load any league or leagues you want to, no unlockables, IGE or PGE, start unemployed and after being accepted as a a manager of any club, to choose the one man you want to destroy his career and try to conceed any goals you can using any weird (or not) tactic your mind could imagine.

The real challenge would be that you are going to be sacked soon or later (as for conceeding so many goals you would have to loose some matches and I don't think any club would be happy with that xD ), so as soon as you get fired you would have to get another job and get your man to follow you to continue destroying his career :P  And as along as you keep losing you will have less chances to get a job so your biggest rival would be the time (or seasons). 

Without any more to say, thanks for reading and  I just hope someone finds this as an interesting activity for procrastination :D

Maybe add a rule to say that you can't concede more than 3 or 4 in a game, to make it more of a challenge. That way, the challenge will be prolonged for more seasons and you won't just be trying to concede all the time.