Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Guide:Uploading Content From Your Android Device

halamadrid

Hi guys,it's halamadrid here with a guide for you on how to upload content from your Android device(Sorry,I didn't do IOS),with a step by step guide I will show you how I upload content from the Lenovo tablet I'm currently using.

After reading the amazing guide the one and only AS,I've decided that a newer guide should be added,and therefore I'm here to do that.

Everytime I post a career update from my device,I would follow the steps below one-by-one to keep it organised,and I advise you to do that too,otherwise it'll be a complete mess.

Note:This is just my way of doing it and shouldn't be reflected upon by other users here in Vibe.

Things you need:

• A working Android device(should at least be able to capture screenshots)
  • Imgur Uploader App
  • Swiftkey Keyboard App
  • Football Manager Handheld(any year would do)
  • An account in Vibe
  • An active career in FMH

The Apps

Imgur Uploader App

http://i.imgur.com/zRWkRgi.png

1. Open Google Play
  2. Search ''Imgur''
  3. Install the app named ''Imgur''(the first icon)

Swiftkey Keyboard App

B01M54a.png

1. Open Google Play 
  2. Search ''Swiftkey''
  3. Install the app named''Swiftkey Keyboard+''

Note:You can use other keyboard apps if you like too.

Football Manager Handheld

4BY58DU.png

1. Open Google Play
  2. Search ''Football Manager''
  3. Install the app named ''Football Manager''(the first icon)

Photo Uploading

1. Open Imgur
  2. Select the ''+'' icon
  3. B5xx6bC.jpg

3.Press ''Gallery''

o8FSEm2.png

4.Add images,then select ''Upload Post''

n8lCjP5.png

5.When you press''Upload Post'',be patient,it will take a while depending on how many pictures you uploaded.When you view the image you wish to upload,hold on it for a while until it shows this below.

PpMvNDz.png

6.Select ''Share Direct Link''

7.After that,select ''Copy to Clipboard''

847oUDa.png

8.Unfortunately,you can't get all the codes at one time,so you must upload it one by one,which is really time consuming.To upload,select ''Insert Other Media'' and then click ''Insert Image From URL'' after that paste the code of the image.

Posting on Vibe

As you already know how to upload images,now all you need to do is to go to Vibe.

1.Go to Google Search or Google Chrome and type in ''FmhVibe'' and click on the site.

2.If you're already an existing member then you can skip this part,if not then click on sign in and fill in the information needed,then register and you're ready to post.

3.Continue an existing career or create a new one,then you're good to start posting.

Tips

• You should always write your update before actually posting it.
  • Always have your own style or format of writing.
  • Make sure to keep it organised to make it easy to look at.
  • Post more pictures as people would like to view pictures instead of dwelving into your vast ocean of words,but there should be a certain amount of words to make your story more interesting.
  • Try to spend some time on planning your update instead of rushing to post an update as rushing will generally lead to more grammar and spelling mistakes.
  • Make it simple,don't try to overcomplicate things.
  • Make sure to add a few spoiler tags for important parts to give people a feeling of suspense.(which I will teach you how below)

How to add Spoilers

Ever wondered how people can hide the exciting parts of their career,and make it look dramatic,or how people do it just for some sort of fun?Well,here is how you do it.If you already knew,then just skip this part,if no,then keep on reading.

[spoiler]Test[/spoiler]You must insert your text or images between the two spoiler tags.

Thanks for reading my guide and have a good day of Vibe-ing.

Comments are appreciated.

Till then,bye.

Edited by halamadrid