2015 Favourite FMH15 Players

Dec

Who is your favourite FMH15...

Player?

Under 21?

Bargain?

and why?

Mine are...

Player: Geoffrey Kondogbia - There are a lack of good, strong BWMs in the game and Kondogbia ticks all the boxes.

Under 21: Youri Tielemans - Just a beast who isn't too expensive but can lead the team to glory on a consistent basis.

Bargain: Niklas Sule - Cheap and young. The perfect defender with solid attributes. Able to play regularly from the off.

Player: Anthony Martial- completed my second 1k of FMH15 with him and he was a joy to use. Very consistent and loyal, low contract demands and never caused a problem within the squad. 

U21: Patrick Roberts- An absolute phenomenon for me. Goals, assists he did the lot. 

Bargain: Alan Nyom. FMH15 is desperately lacking quality affordable fullbacks but Nyom has the attacking and defensive qualities to be a starter for most clubs and for a price of between £3m-£4.5m

Player: Marcello Melli - I admit he's a struggle to buy due to work permits nut if you turn them off or play in a leauge where their not an issue he's a must buy, an excellnt BBM who can contribute at both ends and never any issues ie homesick, contract etc.  and usually goes for around £5-£6M

U21: Eder Alvarez Balanta - maybe an obvious choice but he really is an excellnt adition to any deffence and for £7.5M you are getting a player that will perform consistantly

Bargin: Emmanuel Gigliotti - £1.5M and for this you get a pretty consistant TM who can become a league top scorer, doesnt require a work permit and a fab player

Player: Raheem $terling: Oh my god don't get me started on him, such consistentcy over the years in the game and although he is a moneybag but when I used him he was so good, as a Advanced Playmaker he is magical.

U21: Luka Jovic: A very good wonderkid and I have been incredibly impressed with him, his first season with me (3 years into the game) an he scored 80 goals. BEAST.

Bargain: Islam Slimani: For 5.25 million as a championship side, he was perfect for my Cardiff side, although not much experience with him, but he scored 120 goals in 2 seasons, beastttt

Hey guys! Here's my take:

Player: Romelu lukaku. I know, I know, he is a very well known player but I just love playing him in the game cause of how much of a total beast he is. A very complete player IMO. 

U21: eder alvares balanta. Its got to be him! He is really a must buy in most of my saves. Turns into a really reliable and solid defender.

Bargain: Giovani. I'm not sure if its all the same for you guys but in my current save I bought the guy for 2 million which is a real bargain cause he scored a ton of goals in my WBA save. 

PLAYER: Kasper Schmicael...i used him once and he was a beast

PLAYER U21: Ruben Vezo...strong CB in general

BARGAIN: Lucas Boye...cheap 1.5-2 mil scores a ton of goals

Player: Morgan Schneiderlin. This guy has never let me down. Fantastic midfielder who is not too expensive and performs very well.

U21: Lucas Romero. Another fantastic midfielder that has the attributes to play in multiple roles.

Bargain: Fabinho. I bought him for like 4.5M or so. Very consistent RB.

Player: Aron Johansson. Any club that I pick this guy up in, he performs well, one of my favourite players and one that I'll look out for in FMH16

U21: Guido Vadala, great little midfielder that played really well in my Swindon career

Bargain: Dominic Samuel, picked him up from Reading for cheap to aid me in Premier League survival, performed well and became my top scorer

PLAYER: Thibault Courtious, always gets transfer listed by year 2 because Cech is preferred. Young an easily one of the best keepers

U21: Goretzka or Zovkovic, both are now worth over €50 million am just amazing and consistent players

BARGAIN: Any player under 18, I find that most players under 18 are really cheap and easy to buy. Especially from Europe

Player: Angelo Henriquez. A cheap option who hasn't let me down whenever I've signed him and always scored 15+ a year.

U21: Guido Vadala. He's cheap and easy to sign in the first year and he just grows like mad when you sign him. And he got my most ever assists (73) in one season in a Celtic save I did in November.

Bargain: Jeremain Lens. For £2.5m in the first year you can get this guy. Absolute tank and also scored 37 in the BPL when I played as West Brom.

Player: Januzaj - the gift that never stops giving, but perhaps a bit obvious, so I'd add Tah. Not cheap, but consistent as pre-stressed concrete.

U-21: Vadala, but Nathan Nuyts (AM,) has done well for me at Burton. 

Bargain: Alexandre Durimel, CB, French. Found loitering at Dynamo Bucharest, glum and short of games. Bought for 95k for first season in League One with Burton, and has been a model of reliability. Now rated at 5.25 million at the age of 27. Good stats without being overwhelming, but proof that experience and chemistry in the team is important, even for less stellar players in the EPL. 

Player - Max Kruse, costs quite a bit but every time I buy him he bangs in the goals!

Under 21 - Eder Alvarez Balanta Need I say any more?

Bargain - Junior Caicara, really consistent performer, doesn't look out of place in any team for me! 

Player : Balanta always delivers

U21 : Taufer only 3 million but usually turns out to be one of best midfielders in the game (think Pogba)

Bargain: Vallejo - cheap but very good defender

Player: Jackson Martinez - Very solid and prolific scorer.

U21: Ruben Neves - I mostly played Porto in FMH15 and Ruben was my main player, averaging 8.50+ each season.

Bargain: Pione Sisto - I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone mentioning him yet. Beast player.

Player : Lacina Traore - Great player, good in the air, consistent, guaranteed to get you 35+ goals every season.

U21 : Leon Groetzka - Amazing kid that gives Pogba a run for his money, consistent performer, never gets Injured.

Bargain : Caner Erkin - You can sign him on the cheap, great wing back, plenty assists.