Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Ashez & His Three Amigos!

Ashez

Ashez & His Three Amigos!

As many of you guys will know i'm a player who loves the goal challenges and i bring you yet another one today. This year i've completed two extremely grind heavy one thousand goal challenges so i decided to do something which i hoped would be more stress free and i'm sure you've worked out from the title i will be running with the mighty Triple Threat Challenge. 

In truth i just fancied a change of approach and it's not often i go out and use top sides with top quality players, sure i'll normally have one or two knocking about but it's been a while since i've unleashed a truly class team. When i do go for this approach Real Madrid are normally my go to club but again i fancied a change, Germany is a league i've not experienced much in FMH so i decided to try my luck with Bayern Munich, the bonus of the challenge not being completed there yet (IIRC) was also inspiring as people always claim Germany is a tough league for goal challenges. 

I could rattle on and post a massive opening post but i don't think this type of save needs one so i'm going to jump right into the action, sit back and enjoy as this massively frustrating journey unfolds as it turned out nowhere near as stress free as i had hoped! 

The Three Amigos

FMH 2015 started with me just finishing a TT on 2014 but i was already thinking ahead and on day one of 2015 i knew the three strikers i wanted to use if i did indeed do the challenge again and i've actually gave you guys some hints throughout the year on who i wanted to use, in fairness i'm amazed noone else did one with these three! Two of the three have just had big money moves after solid season last year while the other is one of Europe's leading young strikers, it just made perfect sense to use these three. 

Mauro Icardi

cSXpptK.png

Such a gem who i feel should be talked about more on the site!

Paulo Dybala

wqbOllb.png

Dybala is a brilliant striker who can work in so many roles it's unreal! I'm excited to see him now he's at Juve!

Luciano Vietto

jAnMEo5.png

Vietto complete's my front three and now 1500 goals await! Let's look at season one shall we?

Season One
Transfers

I loaded Brazil for this save which meant i forgot about a little bug which happens when managing in Europe, when the database updates in January it can knock some transfers off your list, the image below doesn't show all my sales out unfortunately but my manager profile has the correct stats. Later on in the save i remember to take the images in January before it updates. 

Out

Ns6mAtP.png

In

sC5jXtx.png

Some nice big money additions to the side! Pogba was expensive but he'll easily last longer than the save so it's money well spent. 

The Starting XI

S4Mpdwu.png

My Squad

rnZgjJn.png

qMKqu1O.png

Season Review

Gh2iH5e.png

Domination! 

Champions League

Jk8daXj.png

What a match!

League

OnJIY7B.png

Well that was easy :/

German Cup

tnVXmIp.png

Goals are flowing!

Super Cup

F33i34A.png

Thanks for coming! 

Squad Information

Assists

GBetEWC.png

AvR

EEAlaUg.png

A solid group of players!

Manager Information

os1WThK.png

dmLiYe6.png

The Main Event!
Player Awards!

World POTY
Icardi - 1
Dybala - 0.5
Vietto

German POTY
Icardi - 1
Dybala - 0.5
Vietto - YPOTY - 1 

Icardi picks up two awards this season while Dybala finishes runner up in both, Vietto claims a young player of the year award though by beating Paul Pogba to the trophy. Who will be winning come the end of the career?

Results Time!

Icardi

vMQa7k9.png

A massive start for the former Inter Milan player!

Dybala

ajqEQbk.png

These two aren't messing about! 

Vietto

y7gJjB4.png

A front three of total destruction! 

Total:
130 / 1500

A sensational start to the challenge but we've got a long way to go yet! 

As always thank you for following and please remember to leave a comment!

All through that what surprised me that you lost two games :P with that squad! I did expected that you would sell some other players like Ribéry, Lewandowski.

@LordArcoDW I like to think I'm good but not that good :p, perfect seasons are tough this year with super keepers and everything but hopefully we see one at some point :) 

@pipaz4 Thanks mate :) 

@Velocity That it is, I was delighted with that first season, especially in a league hyped up as hard to score in! 

Thanks for the comments, it feels brilliant to be back posting careers! It's where my heart is after all! I haven't played FMH in close to two months seriously but these responses are already tempting me! I thought I was done with 15 but if these comments keep coming I might have to smash another save out! :D

Great start. Absolutely a monster of a front 3.

Personally I really like Mauro Icardi. Is 38m the cheapest you got him for in FMH2015? Or was that because you had competition when bidding?

Great start. Absolutely a monster of a front 3.

Personally I really like Mauro Icardi. Is 38m the cheapest you got him for in FMH2015? Or was that because you had competition when bidding?

I honestly can't remember sorry, I started this save months ago but had to put it on the back burner due to the CC, my H2H with MM and my holidays, this was started long before I finished posting Babacar lol. 

I honestly can't remember sorry, I started this save months ago but had to put it on the back burner due to the CC, my H2H with MM and my holidays, this was started long before I finished posting Babacar lol. 

Nah I just asked out of curiosity, I was under the impression that he would cost less. I think I managed to get him at maybe 20+.

Cheapest I got him was 18m in FMH2014 I think. Either ways still a great bargain

Having not used any of these 3 I am interested in how they perform. Dybala in particular would suite my playing style to a tee. 

Dybala is a great striker for many uses, I've used him for multiple reasons this year and he's not disappointed. One test save none related to this involving him was the final push I needed to get this started.

Thanks for all the comments lads :) 

You guys make my Vibe existence so complicated lmao! I'm here to post careers as you know but my role is to produce content yet my careers outshine my content comment wise 9/10! You make life so tough! I can spend hours on content and get a few comments then one simple career update like this one blows up and I'm instantly just wanting to get stuck into careers again and never wanting to do content again lol. 

I've not played FMH in months but these responses have gave me a burning desire to get more played! I've spent so much time today trying to get into a save for you guys but I just can't get into anything lol (if there is anything you'd like to see me do let me know ;)). 

Oh I love this place and the career community, whenever I'm feeling down I know I can post an update and be uplifted in no time, you guys are complete legends! 

Season two will be up tomorrow, you guys deserve it! 

Ashez & His Three Amigos!

I'd like to thank you for the breathtaking response for update one and as promised i'm bringing the second season here for you guys to enjoy today so let's crack on with the show! 

Season Two
Transfers

In

QT3IwFD.png
zlnRCiY.png

This window was used to add depth to the squad with a focus on any problem areas and on bringing in some Argentinean talent who could come in handy if i ever get the international job. 

Out

wkjr45g.png
ENLLwLE.png

A number of big names exists for players i had little use for. Where do SLB get their money? Always minted on every save!

Starting XI

dqUaTjO.png

I'm extremely happy with this starting eleven!

The Back Up

Tpie0iV.png

Such a great squad already! I won't need to do much work on it for a while! 

Season Review

fg2ERV0.png

Almost a clean sweep but Chelsea managed to beat us on penalties after an entertaining 3-3 draw! Icardi scored a hat trick but missed his penalty! You couldn't make it up!

A More Detailed Look

Champions League

VAQ3i8M.png

Lovely!

League

DYjkiRw.png

Fantastic yet disappointing

German Cup

F826sYc.png

Easy!

Super Cup

3xodflv.png

A nice eight goal thriller to start the season! 

Unfortunately another issue of loading Brazil is you can't access the CWC result and i don't believe i ever remember to take the image during this career. 

Squad Information

Two Outstanding Unbeaten Runs!

EgjMDOz.png

VfiWwAA.png

If only that was one run! Never seem to get past 35-40 this year. 

Average Rating

hqCqSoI.png

Solid eights for the front three! 

Assists

Q0AsiVp.png

I've never rated Thiago in previous games but he's really impressing me on this save! 

A Match To Remember!

DP1H8wV.png

Outstanding! Icardi you machine! 

Manager watch

Jq1yOTf.png

TSTZla1.png

The Injury Problems Start!

Remember in the OP where i said this save didn't turn out as "easy" as i had hoped? Well this is one of the most injury plagued saves i've ever had! Thankfully this year players do seem to return quicker than the expected date rather often. 

7h628F5.png

Two months is a massive blow! 

7PkUoMB.png

Basically three months of the season out for my strikers!

Injury Record

Icardi - 2 Months
Vietto - 3 Weeks
Dybala - 0

The Main Event!

Player Awards!

World POTY
Icardi - 1 - 0.5
Dybala - 0.5 - 1
Vietto - 

With Icardi's injury Dybala managed to claim his first WPOTY award while Icardi finished second. 

German POTY
Icardi - 1 - 1
Dybala - 0.5 - 0.5
Vietto - YPOTY x 2 

Icardi is however the best player in Germany with Dybala coming second. Vietto manages to retain his young player of the year award with Pogba once again coming second. 

Results

Icardi

Stats

T9lAn7s.png

What a monster! 

Results

AOFE3Z9.png

A massive season! 

Dybala

Stats

n5Eb36z.png

Very impressive!

Results

f401uY1.png

Down on last season but a solid return overall! 

Vietto

Stats

zpKoZYn.png

Results

8CAhg5g.png

A disappointing return but maybe Icardi took some off his team mate, hopefully he get's back to his first season totals in the future. 

Total:
250 / 1500

Two season in and we're already a sixth of the way to completion, another massive season but this journey has plenty of twists and turns left in it yet!

Thank you for following and please remember to leave a comment.

Good going Ash, I guess injuries are always gonna play a part with a front three.

I have fancied doing a TT but never sure about the front three roles...Maybe ADF POA ADF?

Yeah the more players you base a challenge on the more you notice the injuries for sure. 

It's a brilliant challenge and I would recommend it. As it's a goal challenge I can't help with tactical ideas sorry but I'd suggest running some test saves and use what works for you :). 

I am still waiting for a perfect season ;) great season though but I gotta say nice managing that squad because I don't know I have always found big squads quite troubling especially if there are big players in the squad!

Hopefully I pull one off then ;). I also like smaller squads and I would be lying if I said this squad wasn't annoying to work with haha. I just got in the habit of rotating a lot, especially my subs. The main issues I was having was with the LB as both are top notch. 

Nice going so far, 250 is nothing to be sneezed at ;)

I'm extremely pleased with that total, then again we'd all like a little more :P

Thanks for the comment :) 

Yeah the more players you base a challenge on the more you notice the injuries for sure. 

It's a brilliant challenge and I would recommend it. As it's a goal challenge I can't help with tactical ideas sorry but I'd suggest running some test saves and use what works for you :). 

I do tend to stock pile strikers, buy them young then realise I can't play them all and then sell them on...:laugh:

Yeah, think I will play about after I finish my current challenge. I like the fact you have use all the same nation, got me thinking...