Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 FMHShine'11

Conor

8zk0mr.jpg

Dec began this style of FMH logos back in 2008 and has come up with an all new look. The new FMHShine makes the logos look allot better than the last FMHShine and adds a more vibrant feel to FMH. I (Conor) have put together a huge set of Club and Competition logos for all you FMH players and a massive thanks goes to Dec for developing the style and look for them.

Packs So Far

aus.pngAustralia Superpack

This pack contains all 12 clubs logos from the A-League aswell as the League logo.

bel.pngBelgium Superpack

This pack contains 16 club logos from the Juplier League in Belgium aswell as competition Logos.

bra.pngBrazil Superpack

This pack contains club logos from the Serie A in Brazil.

eng.pngEngland Superpack

This Pack contains all club logos from the Premiership to the Blue Square South/North, aswell as other various none-league clubs. Also this pack contains all league and knockout logos.

fra.pngFrance Superpack

This pack contains all the club logos from the France Ligue 1 and a few competition logos.

ger.pngGermany Superpack

This pack contains all club logos from The Bundesliga aswell as the competion logo.

ned.pngHolland Superpack

This pack contains allclubs logos from the Eredivisie and the Juplier League aswell as the League and Competition logos.

ita.pngItaly Superpack

This pack contains allclubs logos from the Serie A and Serie B aswell as the League and Competition logos.

sco.pngScotland Superpack

This pack Contains all Club Logos from the SPL down to Division3, aswell as the competition logos for the leagues and the knockout competition logos.

esp.pngSpain Superpack

This pack contains allclubs logos from the Liga BBVA and the Liga Adelante aswell as the League and Competition logos.

142h7qf.jpgNations Superpack

This pack contains 44 National logos and a variety of National Competition logos.

142h7qf.jpgContinental Competition Logos

This pack contains, logos from various continental compeitions e.g. Champions League

How Do I get these in the Game?

Go to this thread and it explains it all >> Click

How many Logos can I have at once?

Club: Only 256

Comp: Only 64

All packs by me (Conor)

This post has been promoted to an article

Nice work Conor, glad I could give this action to someone who can churn out packs like you.

My pleasure, I am here to help :)

Between 300-350 club logos and 300-350 competition logos is the limit I think.

Thats for FMH2010, but I have my fingers crossed the FMH team has raised it to over 500 :D

Playable wise?

Say 20 teams in a league, EPL has 5 leagues, Scotland 4, Liga BBVA 6, Italy, 5, Brazil 2, Australia 1, Belgium 2, Germany 4, France 5, Holland 3 and Portugal 3.

A lot more than 300 but 300 could get in EPL and most likely the top leagues for the rest :P.

Hello to you all from Spain!!

Love the logos. Thanks for the hard work!!

Just a silly question. Why don´t you prepare competitions logo for UEFA tournments and so on?

Is it impossible?

Thank you in advance.

We do but obviously continental logos but they take time to make and Conor (sadly :P) isn't a robot, so I imagine it will come in time (if not I will do them) but with FMH2011 not out until tomorrow there is a year to do logos :).

By the way, welcome to the site.

It is the short name in the game - the one that appears in the competitions list when you go to view the different leagues/international/continental cups (e.g. Champions_Cup).

Forgive me if i´m being a little heavy.

If I´m playing the game in spanish, the short name will be the same?

(In spanish the champions league is called Liga de Campeones)

Is my first FMH that i´m going to play. Left the PC.

Thank you for your patient.

(thank you for editing your post; clearer now)

I am unsure how it works in Spanish so forgive me for this but have you tried http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/index.php?/files/file/25-fmhshine10-other-competition-logosrar/? They should work on FMH2011 and if the Champions League logo works on the game in Spanish then you may need to put your game on English to check the short names and if not you can always do them in Spanish so they can work for you and it may help some people if you upload them :).

Hello to you all from Spain!!

Love the logos. Thanks for the hard work!!

Just a silly question. Why don´t you prepare competitions logo for UEFA tournments and so on?

Is it impossible?

Thank you in advance.

Dont worry they will be done, however my main priority at this time is FMHKits'11 first. Then back to FMHShine'11 :)

I am unsure how it works in Spanish so forgive me for this but have you tried http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/index.php?/files/file/25-fmhshine10-other-competition-logosrar/? They should work on FMH2011 and if the Champions League logo works on the game in Spanish then you may need to put your game on English to check the short names and if not you can always do them in Spanish so they can work for you and it may help some people if you upload them :).

OK, I´ll try them tomorrow when I get the game.

I´ll tell you something.

Thanks to all of you!!

OK, I´ll try them tomorrow when I get the game.

I´ll tell you something.

Thanks to all of you!!

I think you need to name the logos as the same name your language on fmh11 is in e.g. like you said for the Champions Cup it's Liga de Campeones, then you may have to name it liga_de_campeones, check if it works like that? If it does then all you have to do, is rename all the logos corresponding to the short name of the club or comp in your game. Sorry, I cant translate all club and compeition names to Spanish, French, German or any other language, as it would be extremely time consuming and in that time I could be creating more and more logos.

Have fun, Hope you enjoy them.

OP updated, for easy downloads, I have put all logos from the nations into a superpack e.g. all English logos can be downloaded in one.

Also, Australia has been added.

All superpacks are available to download on the download page or from the OP via Mediafire.