Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series FMM Weekly #1

hardikchawla6

Hey there , this is a new weekly series started by me and halamadrid on vibe , it will contain news,analysis and other things about the fmm/h franchise .So this will be a weekly post and will contain a lot of content about the fmm(and yes now we will call it fmm ) franchise.

Q&A

This weekly post will also contain q&a with a special guest every week and and our first guest is ... ASHEZ. Yes our first guest is ASHEZ and scroll on down for the q&a.

Q1 What Is the feature you would most like to see in FMM 16 ?

I've always been someone who wants leagues and not features, in my opinion new features soon become gimmicks while new leagues bring fresh ideas and options to the table. Look at the last few features like MyClub and Scrapbook. Those features are cool in theory but they soon become gimmicks whereas a new league and country gives you 20-100+ new ideas and options. I'd love to see some new features that appeal to legit players though, the focus on editing in the game via things like Myclub and the In Game Editor are a turn off for me to be honest. 

Q2 What do you tthink about the user interface in FMH 15 and how it has evolved over the years ?

The interface of FMH'15 is pretty awful if I'm honest, everything is rather hidden and still to this day I can sometimes struggle to find a feature. That being said however I do feel it's an improvement on 2014 as I found that games interface extremely frustrating as it always felt somewhat backwards. I've been playing the IOS version since 2012 but 2013 was the version where I felt at home but I haven't played it since 2014's release so it might have some issues I'm not remembering due to nostalgia, the same is also likely true for my memories of the PSP version but as that rarely changed year after year I always knew where I was and what I was looking for. 

Q3 How has FMM transfotransformed as a series since its inception ?

The game has changed massively over the years and it's only for the benefit of the series. I'll be the first to admit that the PSP version was very easy and the engine was fairly broken however I always found the PSP version fun and non frustrating. During 2013 I played a lot of the IOS version and the PSP one as they both offered different things and felt like completely different games, I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the PSP versions. The PSP had more options like editable roles, set piece options and much more freedom tactically than the mobile version has ever had and it looks like FMM'16 will be rehashing some of those features which is rather exciting, as long as they're implemented well. If I think about FMH before 2013 I have very few bad memories but in the last few years I've started disliking the game in general as I've found it nowhere near as fun or quick to play, hopefully FMM will regain my interest as this year has been hard for me, the problems with 2015 are well documented and I hope SI manage to iron them out for this new year. 

Q4 Which league did you find the most challenging to play in FMM 16 ?

I can't say I've found any league that challenging in fairness, sure I've had some iffy saves and periods but none that I would put down to the league I'm playing in. During this year I've dominated in Scotland, Brazil, Belgium, Wales, Holland, Portugal, Spain, France, Germany and Italy so basically every league I've played in. Career wise I would have to say my spell at Newcastle United was a low point but that was mainly due to the stamina bug ruining the save. I've been playing FMH that long now I generally know how to go about each league as I've played in them all countless times, I know what formation will work in what league and the standard of players I'll need to succeed. For example I have mainly used two formations this year being my 433 and my 41221 and with both I have changes I make to suit the league I'm playing in and so far they've not let me down. 

Q5 Do you think the current regen system needs a complete overhaul ?

Completely, the current regen system is extremely broken and ruins any point of realism the makers are trying to achieve. Nothing makes my blood boil like conceding a goal to an early regen or seeing top sides signing the next drogba over someone like Berardi. I find the current system game breaking as why would you take the risk on some real player when you can sign a guaranteed gem? As I've shown via my careers in recent years you can have a 10-15 years career without regens with ease but the community has got in the habit of signing them up and abusing them. Personlly I'd love all regens to disappear until at least 10 years into a save, they're simply not needed and just give players an easy option, to be honest I'd class it as the same as someone using sugar daddy to gain an advantage. 

Q6 How do you think FMM has evolved as a series through last few years ?

From a fun pick up and play game to a frustrating, buggy mess if I'm honest. I've had many a rant over the last twelve months about the direction of the game and the fact it's trying to be FM's little cousin. Every year the game and matches get longer as does the stuff you have to do between matches and due to this the game has become a real grind. Unfortunately the game seems to be heading even more in this direction in the coming instalments and it seems like there is nothing we can do about it. 

Q7 What do you think of the transfer negotiations system in FMH 15 ? Do you find it realistic enough ?

If I wanted realism I'd watch real football, FMM is a game and should be a fun escape into the realms of fantasy. That being said the transfer system of FMM is my favourite aspect of the game as I can spend hours enjoying one window. Compared to a game like FIFA I find FMM's transfer system much more rewarding, realistic and challenging. As I'm sure everyone agrees the game could do with a few more features and I'm sorry but this buy and loan feature just doesn't cut it as that's basically a rehash of a current feature. I think the game could do with finding a good balance between worthwhile interactions like clauses but the key word is keeping them balanced which I'm not sure they could. 

Q8 What do you think about the decision to rebrand the series by SI ?

It's a kick in the teeth to the fans, the community and the game. 2016 should be the tenth birthday of FMH but it'll never see it due to the rebrand. I understand the name change but you don't rebrand an existing product just because they screwed up the FMC mobile release. This shouldn't have been an issue as FMCM should have been released via a branding method that wouldn't screw FMH. The day FMCM was announced I said it was a dangerous thing for FMH and it didn't take long for the first massive kick in the teeth to occur, now we just have to deal with the fact that FMC or whatever it's called has been forced into our market and outshines us in every way. 

Q9 Who is the best and worst player you have used in FMM 16 ?

The best would likely be Vincent Wanyama as he's been my rock in a lot of the saves I've played this year, he's been a personal favourite for a while now and in 2015 he upped his game again. As for the worst no one is really coming to mind due to the way I play. I've always had a solid eleven that's my first team which normally consists of players I want to use so I know they're up to the task while my squad players are rotated very often.

Q10 Despite no new leagues, do you think si will get it right this year ?

I've rewrote this answer a number of times but I can't hide my negativity and worry for the release of FMM. I have two major concerns with one being the lack of screenshots and the other being 2015's release. FMM is believed to be out in November which is around a month away and we're yet to see a single screenshot, while this is normal I find it extremely worrying due to the fact the games bigger brothers already have information. When people enquired about screenshots for FMM we were told we would get them in due time but why did FMM have to wait? Two months before release and they don't have one screenshot they could show? 2015 was obviously rushed out the door and in my opinion it wasn't fit for release as the amount of bugs the game had ruined the entire experience and even made the game unplayable. 2015 is by far the worst game in the series and while this could be due to them trying to do too much it doesn't excuse the fact they took our money to the bank with an awful release, let's be honest and say it took months for FMH to be safe to play due to the stamina and DMC bugs. I'm hanging my hat on the hope that SI have learnt a lot in this past year and that FMM won't release until it's ready, if FMM is anywhere near as awful as 2015 was we'll know how Sega see the series.

However it's not all doom and gloom as some of the new features sound promising if you're into that sort of stuff and the general gameplay of FMH has always been solid enough. If SI haven't rushed the game and have learnt from the release of 2015 they could release a solid addition to the series which will take the bad taste out our mouths. In short 2015 was that bad I'd be delighted to have a 90% working FMM on release and if that happens SI have improved from last year, regardless if we're lacking new leagues. 

So we were thankful of having ashez for being our first guest host and we hope you enjoyed this. 
Now let's move on to our next section 

FUN FACT ABOUT FMM - 
Did you know that FMM franchise had a major bug going from its inception to 2013  that allowed managers to sell any player for 150 million , this bug was finally fixed in 2014 when fmh 14 became the first fmh game in a long time (8 years) that did not have the bug. 

Ok now let's move on to our next section which is a top 5 ,it will be in the post every week.

Top 5 strikers to look forward to in  Fmm 16

1. Anthony Martial  

He is currently at the best moment of his career so far,although he was considered as a 'panic buy' by LVG and by many experts,he did shone with 3 goals in 2 appearances for the Red Devils in the Premier League so far,earning an international debut in the process.Considering this big move,he is certainly a striker to look out forin FMM 2016.

2. Luciano Vietto

He was the hot transfer topic last season as people keep on speculating on the player known as 'The Future Messi' about which club his future lies upon. In the end,he'd chosen Atletico Madrid over a majority of other clubs.According to previous experiences,Vietto is a player who loves to have the ball at his feet very often and can hit a lot of goals if given substantial support from midfield,he is a very good dribbler too and can easily find his way past defenders.

3.Javier Hernandez

Everyone should remember his days at Real Madrid right?Yup,those aren't worth remembering except that fabulous volley against Deportivo and his late winning goal against Atletico in the Champions League.He arrived back to his contracted club Man. Utd and missed a complete sitter against Newcastle. Near the end of the transfer window,he was sold to Bayer Leverkusen,thus giving him a chance to achieve glory once again.He has a history of being classed as a backup striker and not getting the fame he deserves so much,so this time at Leverkusen he can use the opportunity for him to become a key player at the club and earning him the main player status.

4. Christian Benteke

After weeks and weeks of transfer battle,Liverpool finally sought to secure the services of Belgian hitman Benteke for a mouth watering 32.5m.He did proved value for money with a winning goal against Bournemouth,he also scored a jaw dropping overhead kick against Man Utd. but if is to prove that he is a world class striker he needs to up his game and play his best for the club.

5.Riyad Mahrez

The Algerian has hit top form this season and is looking to help his club Leicester City to achieve further success.He has already feature in 8 of his team goals,scoring 5 and assisting 3,he is now the joint top scorer with Callum Wilson.

So let's move on to our next which is tactic of the week , it's basically a tactic chosen by us that we think is worthy enough to be here

Tactic of the week -
3aMvszN.jpg 
So the billy's mega tactic is out first tactic of the week , this tactic is one the best tactics in fmh 15 for the original engine, it is one of the most widely adopted tactics .However it's still not invincible as the opponent regularly uses a 4-4-1-1 to counter this , so beware of that. Go here for more information 
So let's keep going, our next post will be about the new enhanced match engine introduced in fmh 15.

The Enhanced Engine - 

Si develped a new engine for fmh 15 , something which they considered the next breakthrough for how mobile games and a major step into the next generation of development of fmh 15, while people got excited about the news of the new engine, the other features were a disappointment . So when the game was released and people tried the new engine , it was met with negative reviews as people said it was too slow and ruined the pick up and play aspect of the game , even tactical changes took 10 seconds which ruined the experience for most people , others also complained about the defensive midfielder bug in the game and others were angry at the lack of optimisation of the engine for mobile phones. What SI needs to do now is fix the speed of the engine and implement it with proper bug testing in fmm 16 so that players could experience a refined engine in an awesome way.

So that brings us to the end of our post , hopefully you like this , tell us about any suggestions or ideas you got that can make fmm weekly better .
Want to be a part of fmm weekly ? Feel free to pm me .
hardikchawlame6 & halamadrid ®

Edited by hardikchawla6

Decent lads!

Will enjoy this if its done every week 

Great idea 

The Formatting, Language, and Grammar need improving some what but the basis is excellent

thanks, it will be done every week.

I enjoyed the stuff I didn't know about however I have some suggestions. The subheadings like questions and the players names should be bolded to stand out, they just look like blocks of text, the main headings should also be underlined and spaced properly. 

Billy's tactic should be linked to, all you've shown is the roles which isn't a complete tactic as there is no team instructions or any advice on how to use it. 

A nit pick but the game should be called FMM, fmm or fmh looks awful IMO, a few other names here and there could do with capitals as well. 

Edited by Ashez

Thanks for the support lads,we've put in a lot of hardwork and days of discussing for this opening edition,as we want to make it fun to read so everyone are attracted to follow the series.

Btw,I will be posting the next episode next week.

Keep up the support lads!!

How did you format this? It seems like you have broken the text editor. I would advise not using the program you used again to write this up. I would like to know what it is though so I can fix it from happening again. Thanks.

Very strange, thanks. Fixed your post for you anyway.

I really like this idea, the interviews on the upcoming game and the fact. I like the highlighting of the FMH2015 content too but maybe it isn't suitable for here when it is discussing the new game. The post is already long and impressive without it. A very good idea and well executed and I hope you keep it going every week.

One thing I would suggest though is doing them all in this thread and having a first post as an index. Also maybe look at formatting with colours and sizes as well. The interview for example would lend well with bold titles.

@Dec Could the image size have been the issue? Granted I've not seen it on this site before but on the old one YouTube vids and large images "broke" the site for me like how this one was originally appearing. 

@Dec Could the image size have been the issue? Granted I've not seen it on this site before but on the old one YouTube vids and large images "broke" the site for me like how this one was originally appearing. 

The problem was a formatting issue. The new Editor is a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) and normally breaks if copying and pasting something. For example in this instance what happened is there was some HTML code that set the width (not making it responsive). It is an annoying addition in a more powerful and simple editor.

My sections would have been C+P from a PM, could that have been the issue? Saying that I C+P it into a PM from my notes app, however I post a lot from that app and never had issues before. 

My sections would have been C+P from a PM, could that have been the issue? Saying that I C+P it into a PM from my notes app, however I post a lot from that app and never had issues before. 

C+P is a hassle here, it's quite difficult.

Great stuff guys. Definitely looking forward to more. 

As others have said above, small formatting issues can really take away from the presentation of the content and how professional it looks. For example maybe bold each question of the Q&A? Just to break up the text a bit. Also there's still a few references to 'fmh' in the later sections that should be capitalised. 

FMM Weekly #2
Hi everyone,this is Halamadrid and welcome to the second episode of the series FMM weekly.After some hardwork by me and Hardikchawla6,our series started with a bang as we received praises by a lot of members on Vibe who read it.This gave us the motivation to continue this series even after FMM is released.Let's start this episode with a Q&A session with Jeffrey,also known as Hashtag Tatica.

Q&A With Hashtag Tatica
Q1 How would you like to improve the tactital options of the game?

I think the new released options are really good, but maybe more options like Go Route One would be a nice addition to the game.
Q2 Would you rather buy FMM right when it's released or wait for others' opinions?
As a lifelong fan i will buy it but if you're a first timer i suggest you wait.
Q3 If you were to choose a player to upgrade,who would that be?
Corento Tolliso
Q4 How do you think FMM will fare competing against other football management games?
 Ya. Games like CM 16 are definitely losing the pace. If you're talking about computer games tho it's only at an "ok" standard
Q5 FMM is less in-depth compared to its bigger brother,FM,what do you think of that?
 It was expected. Fmm isn't capable of what fm can do anyways, so it isn't like we are missing out. Phones worse than Computer tbh.
Q6 What do you think of the speed of the enhanced match engine?
 I can deal with the enhanced but a shorter match length will definitely enhance my chance of playing it.
Q7 If you are given two choices,FIFA & FMM,which would you rather choose,why?
FMM, cheaper and a more realistic career.
Q8 What do you think of the announcement of no new leagues by SI?
We knew fmm was forgotten anyways i wasn't so disheartened by that but some other new leagues would've been decent.
Q9 What tactic did you find most successful after playing FMH all these years?
 Always used a 442 but was most effective in 15 
               Pcr        Tm

WM      BBm    APM       WM
FB             BPD     LID          FB
                        GK
Q10 FMM is closer to its release,what is your feeling right now?
 As mentioned im a lifelong fan so Im really excited for every year's game, and I'm definitely gonna be starting wif a United Career wif an unemployed one 2.

How To Improve Tactical Options In FMM
For big fans of FM who also like to play FMH,enhanced tactical options are a must-have.But after SI's release of the Android/iOS versions of FMH,the tactical options have completely let us down.If they are to let us FMH veterans feel the love in the game once again,there are plenty of features that needs improving.During the past few years,FMH was a kind of game that forced players to find a 'perfect' tactic to use for their team but football knowledge doesn't really help in this situation.To fix this,SI must implement the tactical features already available in FM.Of course,this is not just only a copy and paste situation,that's why SI need to be innovative and creative.For instance,there should be a few more options added to the tactics section,like 'Playing Style' which basically refers to the style that the manager wants his player to stick to throughout the entire 90 minutes,choices like Play Out Wide,Dominate Possesion or Swap Wings can be added into the system.Other features already in the game like Pressing should be enhanced with choices like High,Normal & Low,while the Offside option should have the basic choices of Frequent,Occasional & Rare.With these technical aspects optimised,FMM has the potential to be a high quality game

Upgrades & Downgrades In FMM 2016
As the release of FMM 2016 edges closer and closer,many people have already started gossiping about which players should be upgraded and who should be downgraded.These changes on a player are determined by their respective performances throughout the 2014/15 season.It is inevitably SI's job to get these right or risk getting complains on a player being overrated or underrated,although some people's views and opinions may differ to another,these are the 10 players I reckon who should be upgraded and downgraded.

5 Players Who Should Be Upgraded

1.Callum Wilson

No doubt in my mind,this English striker is quickly emerging as one of the best strikers in England.Last season,he scored 20 goals in 45 games in the Championship,thus helping Bournemouth gain promotion to the top flight for the first time ever.This season in the Premier League,he continued his scoring form by hitting 5 goals in 7 Premier League games so far.

2.Anthony Martial

Who else?That's what everyone else might ask.
After his 36million(potential add-ons might end up in 57m)move to Old Trafford,not one person would not criticize LVG of 'panic buying',but Martial prove the doubters wrong during his first match in United colours,scoring an epic solo goal resemblant of Thierry Henry,his country's legend.He has scored 4 and assisted 1 so far this season.

3.Nabil Fekir

After a splendid display last season,it was really a major setback after news had rung out the young French forward was suffering from a long-term injury.If he is to continue his good form once he returns,he certainly deserves an upgrade to his pretty average attributes.He is known for his good technique with the ball and explosive pace.

4.Riyad Mahrez

Anyone recognises this talented Algerian superstar as he caught the attention of many people as he produce a lot of superb displays so far.He is not physically strong but is quick on his feet with slick dribbling technique and can provide a cross or shoot from a seemingly impossible angle with his imagination and creativity.

5.Jack Grealish

After playing with Ireland at all the levels,Grealish recently decided to pursue his international career with England.This young superstar has surprisingly low attributes considering his talent he's showed these past two years in the Premier League.He plays for his boyhood club Aston Villa and has shown some impressive performances throughout last season,meaning his attributes should be slightly better.

5 Players Who Should Be Downgraded

1.Falcao

He should be slightly downgraded IMO as this well rounded attributes doesn't really belong to a striker who only scores 4 goals in 22 Premier League games last season when he was on loan at Man Utd.This season he's out on loan once again,this time at Premier League champions,Chelsea.During Chelsea's matches,he was only used as a substitute,scoring one goal so far.

2.Mario Balotelli

To be honest,no player deserves to be downgraded except for him.This young Italian was formerly a very exceptional striker during his days at Man City.But since then,his form has hit rock bottom with dissapointing spells at AC Milan & Liverpool.When he was brought in to Anfield,fans have high expectations in him,but what he did the entire season was completely what the fans have not wanted,as he put in a mediocre display with only 1 goal in the Premier League.This season,he was loaned out to AC Milan,his former club,and things look better so far.At the moment,let's just hope he can retain his former glory.

3.Emmanuel Adebayor

Sitting on the bench for 90 minutes and getting a salary of 100,000 pounds per week,no way Adebayor is getting any credit for his laziness.He has now found himself in everyone's hate list and is even abandoned by the Togo national football team.However,he was really successful during AVB(André Villas Boas)'s spell in charge.Under Mauricio Pochettino,he has found himself out of the first team squad and the future looks over for him,unless he gets to play for another club.

4.Roberto Soldado

Formerly a hot prospect at Valencia,he was snapped up by Tottenham during 2013,but since has found life at White Hart Lane too tough,making cameo appearances in the league.During the recent transfer window,he was bought by current La Liga table toppers,Villareal at the age of 30.

5.Kevin Prince Boateng

Unlike his half-brother Jerome,he is not the goody two shoes kind of football player after being sacked by Schalke with immediate effect a few months ago for bad behaviour.His hopes to be back to playing football was shattered and he has to wait until January for potential suitors to purchase him after his move to Sporting Lisbon was cancelled.

The Top 5 Under 21 Goalkeepers At The Start Of The Game   

1.Jan Oblak                

This Slovenian keeper broke the record for the highest transfer fee paid for a goalkeeper in the La Liga,but almost got forced out of the starting lineup by veteran Miguel Angel Moya,until the second half of the season when Moya was out injured.After that,Oblak never turned back,he has been the first choice even after Moya returned from injury.No doubt in anyone's mind,he is a superb goalkeeper who has a bright future ahead of him.

2.Simone Scuffet

Anyone can guess who's guaranteed in this list,it's none other than the young Simone Scuffet!
For a few years now,there is a lot of discussion about this young Italian goalkeeper of whether will he be the next Gianluigi Buffon,both in real life and on Vibe,a lot of Vibers,according to past experience,heap praises on the Italian's energetic performances on their respective saves,but can Scuffet walk the talk?
Only time will tell...

3.Maxym Koval

This young Ukrainian was another very hyped player last year but since then we haven't heard much about him this year,but that doesn't mean he's not excellent anyways,so he's No.3 on my list because he's an extremely agile goalkeeper both when distributing or defending.

4.Timo Horn

Arguably one of the best keepers in the Bundesliga,Horn has showed sturdy performances throughout these past few seasons with a handful of superb reaction saves and neat work inside the box.He has proven himself to be a nightmare for strikers without the strongest attributes,and IMO,is a very valuable player for Horn and shouldn't be allowed to leave the club.

5.Kepa Arrizabalaga
He might not be a very popular player but he certainly is a keeper to look out for once he breaks into the first team of Athletic Bilbao as he has quick reflexes and strong in the air while good at footwork.IMO,he can be the next Iker Casillas if he can get first team experience.

Tactic Of The Week 

Tafftastic's 3232 Enhanced Engine

image.thumb.jpg.2f81fbddfcffdf330d6eb353image.thumb.jpg.ded176924cb4f3a9edf38fdf

This is one of the most popular tactics of the week created by Taff,it is a rather attacking formation and is best applied on the enhanced engine.With three center backs though,this formation can be easily countered by a formation with attackers out wide,but if you have good strikers upfront,this tactic really packs the punch.

To learn more about this tactic,please click this link: community.fmhvibe.co.uk/forums/topic/28298-tafftastics-3232-enhanced-engine/ 

Did You Know?
2012 was the year the Android version of FMH was hit by their highest ever piracy rate of 90% copies being illegal,equalling to a ratio of 9:1.For example,out of 11 copies,only 1 copy is legit,the other 10 are illegal copies.That statistic was staggering and FMH creator Miles Jacobson criticised people for stealing the game when it was supposed to be a wonderful moment as it was the first time FMH was available on Android.

Final Section
That marks the end of this episode with supreme matter if I do say so myself,if you have any enquiries or want to be a part of this series,please don't hesitate to contact me or hardikchawla6.
Any suggestions to make this series better?
Feedback and comments are welcome.

Hardikchawla6 & halamadrid ®

The layout is definitely better and the theme idea is good. But as echoed one thread should suffice. It helps for people to follow and they are all very similar in terms of content. Nice work, very enjoyable.

P.s. If it is on all games they should be in series discussion. Shall I move and merge?