Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FMHVibe 2016

Dec

Hello, we are pleased to say that the 2016 sections are now live. We have changed the Community a fair bit for this year so everyone can access content easier and post with more understanding this is the following.

• Chat is more general, Putzy and I discussed how users think and we decided Players, Teams and Leagues wouldn't be viewed. Basically any content from that will go in Chat. We will have a recommended players topic instead of iScout.
  • Help is a Question and Answer Forum where staff or the user can declare it answered.
  • Tactics is now just Tactics With only Intensive Training the Training Regime there is little point putting it in there and they don't relate too much
  • Careers is now called Stories
  • Challenges is now a Forum as we have removed Subforums for speed. This also includes Interactive Experiences too (now called Games).
  • All IE's should be in Challenges BUT ones that involve playing the game like FMHVibe MyClub teams
  • No Downloads Forum, this was often more of a pain for creators and we are trying to get more activity in the Downloads Section

Thanks,

Dec

Great work again I presume your still working on it because there is writing over my profile on top right and also writing without boxes. :)

Edit: It's fixed now.

Edited by fmhaberdeenfan

I've reposted a number of my challenges as i'm sure you've seen, however i haven't moved them all as i've left some of the less popular challenges behind, if you feel they should be reposted don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Make sure you guys also get your challenges reposted in the 2016 forums as well :D