Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics FMH 15 tweaked tactic

aaronbez

Firstly, I am in no way claiming credit for this tactic. I have taken Leecutler's impossible challenge tactic and tweaked it for fmm 2016. I have not yet tested it fully but here are some results so far... Give it a go and see what you think.

Screenshot_2015-11-19-16-15-38.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-11-19-16-17-16.png

Screenshot_2015-11-19-16-14-23.png

Screenshot_2015-11-19-16-14-32.png

Screenshot_2015-11-19-16-14-45.png

Screenshot_2015-11-19-16-23-31.png

Screenshot_2015-11-19-16-15-33.png

Screenshot_2015-11-19-16-14-23.png

Screenshot_2015-11-19-16-14-32.png

Screenshot_2015-11-19-16-14-45.png

Screenshot_2015-11-19-16-23-31.png

Screenshot_2015-11-19-16-17-16.png

Edited by aaronbez

Oh my lord, they're two great results. Might try this on a new save. Have you had any results where your defence has been torn apart by wide players?

19 hours ago, Condo said:

Oh my lord, they're two great results. Might try this on a new save. Have you had any results where your defence has been torn apart by wide players?

Yes, one. But changing mentality to balanced helped dramatically

19 hours ago, ADNANJANUZAJMOYES said:

Engine?

Enhanced 

Edited by aaronbez

I have been working in this and with the right instructions it could be ruthless 

I have been working in this and with the right instructions it could be ruthless 

So update on my tactic for FMM16

I'm general the Base tactic is still solid all you have to do is play around with the 2 CM player roles and the 1 AMC role 

Screenshot_2015-11-20-13-33-12.thumb.png

Total goals scored - 23

Goals scored by front 3 strikers - 21

So update on my tactic for FMM16

I'm general the Base tactic is still solid all you have to do is play around with the 2 CM player roles and the 1 AMC role 

Screenshot_2015-11-20-13-33-12.thumb.png

Total goals scored - 23

Goals scored by front 3 strikers - 21

1 hour ago, Zkleeds said:

I was doing the same with my triple threat players, yet they were suspicious. :laugh:

I don't score 50+ goals with each striker, and the 4-2-1-3 is my own tactic I created 

1 hour ago, Zkleeds said:

I was doing the same with my triple threat players, yet they were suspicious. :laugh:

I don't score 50+ goals with each striker, and the 4-2-1-3 is my own tactic I created 

21 minutes ago, Zkleeds said:

21 goals in 9 games with three strikers, and the formation has been posted by two people before you :)

21 goals in 9 games with three strikers, and the formation has been posted by two people before you :)

Who posted it before lee then? I've only seen his one and as he said he created it himself

21 minutes ago, Zkleeds said:

Who posted it before lee then? I've only seen his one and as he said he created it himself

Started a quick game as Villa and used this tactic. only bought 2 players on frees: Gorcuff (always injured) and Ricky Alvarez, and set the middle striker to be a Target man (mainly because I had Kozak and Gestede).

Didn't expect much with average Villa side but ended up winning the league! It's a bit leaky at the back, and I tended to miss a few chances but it worked pretty well.

The main problem was not really being able to fit in Adama Traore! image.thumb.png.001c00aa2c428d1a78e8d0c9I experimented with having the right forward pushed all the way out wide playing as Adama an INF there, with mixed success. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Started a quick game as Villa and used this tactic. only bought 2 players on frees: Gorcuff (always injured) and Ricky Alvarez, and set the middle striker to be a Target man (mainly because I had Kozak and Gestede).

Didn't expect much with average Villa side but ended up winning the league! It's a bit leaky at the back, and I tended to miss a few chances but it worked pretty well.

The main problem was not really being able to fit in Adama Traore! I experimented with having the right forward pushed all the way out wide playing as Adama an INF there, with mixed success

image.thumb.png.001c00aa2c428d1a78e8d0c9

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by TedB86
4 hours ago, nick2528 said:

4 hours ago, nick2528 said:

team instructions?

team instructions?

EDIT: why does everything double post?

We are aware of an issue, it has been escalated.

10 hours ago, nick2528 said:

team instructions?

team instructions?

The instructions were the same as the opening post. If I was doing poorly st half time, I would switch to balanced. Also switched to defensive, men behind ball and no Offside Trap for the last 10/15 mins if I was defending a lead

10 hours ago, nick2528 said:

team instructions?

team instructions?

The instructions were the same as the opening post. If I was doing poorly st half time, I would switch to balanced. Also switched to defensive, men behind ball and no Offside Trap for the last 10/15 mins if I was defending a lead

The man is a genius! Doing terribly in mid table with my Cov city save now changed tatics to match his and boom 4 wins on the bounce 1-0, 4-1,2-0,3,1!

The man is a genius! Doing terribly in mid table with my Cov city save now changed tatics to match his and boom 4 wins on the bounce 1-0, 4-1,2-0,3,1!

23 hours ago, TedB86 said:

The main problem was not really being able to fit in Adama Traore! I experimented with having the right forward pushed all the way out wide playing as Adama an INF there, with mixed success

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

This tactic started off BRILLIANT for me until mid October when I started losing every game and eventually got sacked. Playing with Man United using original engine. My singings were:

Tevez - £18.75 M

Eder Batlanta - £6 M

Bryan Osvieldo - 3M

Sold a few, Young, Carrick, Grimshaw and loaned out Romero

TedB86 How did you get these results? No matter what tactic I use they stop working like mid october-november and I end up sacked by January

23 hours ago, TedB86 said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

This tactic started off BRILLIANT for me until mid October when I started losing every game and eventually got sacked. Playing with Man United using original engine. My singings were:

Tevez - £18.75 M

Eder Batlanta - £6 M

Bryan Osvieldo - 3M

Sold a few, Young, Carrick, Grimshaw and loaned out Romero

TedB86 How did you get these results? No matter what tactic I use they stop working like mid october-november and I end up sacked by January

1 hour ago, Owain53 said:

This tactic started off BRILLIANT for me until mid October when I started losing every game and eventually got sacked. Playing with Man United using original engine.

I've been using the enhanced engine so that might explain the difference.

1 hour ago, Owain53 said:

This tactic started off BRILLIANT for me until mid October when I started losing every game and eventually got sacked. Playing with Man United using original engine.

I've been using the enhanced engine so that might explain the difference.

I created this tactic first, Zkleeds show me how it was created before me and also guys don't take credit for my tactic just because you change 1 or 2 player roles doesn't mean it's yours, I created the template to this great tactic in FMH 15 

I created this tactic first, Zkleeds show me how it was created before me and also guys don't take credit for my tactic just because you change 1 or 2 player roles doesn't mean it's yours, I created the template to this great tactic in FMH 15 

13 hours ago, leecutler said:

At this point I would like to reiterate the fact that I am in no way taking any credit for this tactic as I did not in the OP. All credit for the hard work goes to @leecutler for creating what is a great tactic. (Currently sat 2nd with Southampton in February, only 2 points behind Chelsea).

13 hours ago, leecutler said:

At this point I would like to reiterate the fact that I am in no way taking any credit for this tactic as I did not in the OP. All credit for the hard work goes to @leecutler for creating what is a great tactic. (Currently sat 2nd with Southampton in February, only 2 points behind Chelsea).

@leecutler You are pretty full of yourself, besides, nobody is claiming your tactic. In fact, @aaronbez directly refers to you in his opening post. Overall, in my career this tactic works better with the target man in the middle.

@leecutler You are pretty full of yourself, besides, nobody is claiming your tactic. In fact, @aaronbez directly refers to you in his opening post. Overall, in my career this tactic works better with the target man in the middle.

@lubatoni I am not full of myself, I worked on this tactic for a number of weeks so why should a person change 1 player role and pass it of as there own 

@lubatoni I am not full of myself, I worked on this tactic for a number of weeks so why should a person change 1 player role and pass it of as there own 

never claimed you didn't create the tactic, just said I've seen it before...which I have

never claimed you didn't create the tactic, just said I've seen it before...which I have