Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics FMH 15 tweaked tactic

aaronbez

@leecutler thanks for the tactic in 2015, some of the most enjoyable moments on the game! @aaronbez thanks for bringing it back for 2016 and make us remember this great tactic. Now guys, no one is taking credit for the other, so kiss, make up and concentrate on giving us the "tactical dummies" the great tactics we find here ?

Started season with Bor Dortmund with great poachers, Hummels and other players with high attributes and  I could finished only second in table, out from Champions cup in 1/4, out from German cup at 3rd round. In my second season with Borrusia I won German League, Champions Cup, Won Super Cup, Runner-Up in German Cup. I am a bit confused here because in my first season I was monitoring my players, was picking up best players manually and could not win anything. However in my second season where I did not pay attention who is playing (click Clear Team, choose Pick Team) I won almost everything! Any thoughts why that's happening? 

ive been using this to good effect in general, although you do have to micro manage it alot as bad form runs can hit toward the end of the season, it's a very high energy system.

I'm playing as spurs and just managed to win the quad (FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League and Prem) in the 2017/18 season with the first Xi as:

Lloris

Rose, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Fabinho

Dele Alli, Goretzka

Eriksen

Iheneacho, Kane, Berahino

regular subs: Ante Coric, Heung-Min Son, B Davies, Nabil Fekir, Eric Dier, Gnoukouri, Donnarumma 

Edited by nick2528
On 26 November 2015 at 08:35:05, spartak70 said:

Started season with Bor Dortmund with great poachers, Hummels and other players with high attributes and  I could finished only second in table, out from Champions cup in 1/4, out from German cup at 3rd round. In my second season with Borrusia I won German League, Champions Cup, Won Super Cup, Runner-Up in German Cup. I am a bit confused here because in my first season I was monitoring my players, was picking up best players manually and could not win anything. However in my second season where I did not pay attention who is playing (click Clear Team, choose Pick Team) I won almost everything! Any thoughts why that's happening? 

Your not very good at picking best team?!

24 minutes ago, spartak70 said:

Yeah, it seems like I am not. However, I found my mistake. This tactic is for Enhanced Engine when I am playing Original Engine.

Why original engine out of interest? Playing an old engine seems pointless.  The enhanced is much more tactical, trickier and more adaptive to changes.

18 hours ago, nick2528 said:

Why original engine out of interest? Playing an old engine seems pointless.  The enhanced is much more tactical, trickier and more adaptive to changes.

Agree with you. There is only one reason why I am using Original Engine, it is much faster. 

On 28/11/2015, 17:09:40, panjalakuruchi said:

Anyone tried this with success on a original match engine? 

I use original engine. ..was mid table with cov city then used this tatic got them to prem thre seasons after then moved to torquay United cus was bored used same tatic. 2 league titles im a row now sitting top of league 1 so it works..

Does this tactic have a bedding in period I am about 6 games in playing with United..

I have just lost to West Bromwich and the Monaco and when I say lost I mean got battered.

Players in

Pato, osvaldo, Ronaldinho

Formation..

Pato Rooney osvaldo 

Mata/Ronaldinho 

Herrea schiderlin

Shaw Jones smalling damian 

Degea

Playing on enhanced

Doesn't seem to be working

Edited by justinio868
more information