Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crashing

My coventry city save keeps crashing on various dates in 2016 during the loading screen when continue is pressed...I am havin to 'go on holiday to next game' in order to get passed the date it crashes.any ideas? Anyone having the same issues? 

Yeh I had them installed...maybe they are cracking down on mods to the game? I have changed the files back to originals now which should work again...but a shame because much better with faces and logos in premier league. 

Strangely, I have problems with the game crashing on my iPad only when I try to access either Scotland or Italy. This happens regardless of whether I use either as a playable country. Any ideas (apart from not trying to access either Scotland or Italy)?

21 minutes ago, BluegrassAnfield said:

Strangely, I have problems with the game crashing on my iPad only when I try to access either Scotland or Italy. This happens regardless of whether I use either as a playable country. Any ideas (apart from not trying to access either Scotland or Italy)?

Do you have the logos?

I've loaded the same logos I used from FMH15 (with some adjustments) from my hard drive instead of using the new Standard pack....same goes for faces.

Edited by BluegrassAnfield

my game crashed once i installed Dec's Logo Pack but i did find the issue that was causing the logo pack to crash.. the Roma logo file is corrupted so i made a new file to test it and it works well now .. no more crashes for me. what i did was i made a new roma logo file. hope this helps u guys. btw this is on the 1080p logos.

Edited by Kyle
8 minutes ago, Kyle said:

my game crashed once i installed Dec's Logo Pack but i did find the issue that was causing the logo pack to crash.. the Roma logo file is corrupted so i made a new file to test it and it works well now .. no more crashes for me. what i did was i made a new roma logo file. hope this helps u guys. btw this is on the 1080p logos.

Gonna give that a try, Kyle--thanks!