Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Serious Issue with FMM16

Nath

So after purchasing and installing this game and applying the logo pack from vibe I am now unable to load a career which involves Italy at all.. Italy as a primary league or secondary.. it simply crashes the game unless I started the career before I applied the logo pack.

Also when I load Germany all Coman is on loan at Bayern however when I load Italy all Coman is still at Juve? Surely no matter which league option I load Coman should be a Bayern as he is in real life?

The logo issue has been reported, there are a number of threads on it already. 

I have to admit the current loan system is so frustrating :@ 

I didn't see those unfortunately otherwise I wouldn't have made one.. it seems to be just Italy though..

I don't see how a loan deal like that can simply be forgotten on a save to save basis

24 minutes ago, Nath said:

I didn't see those unfortunately otherwise I wouldn't have made one.. it seems to be just Italy though..

I don't see how a loan deal like that can simply be forgotten on a save to save basis

I think you only have to delete the AS Roma logo from what I've read and it should work fine

i finished a season and the game crashes always on a specific date and i didn't upload any new logos and always having a player get released by itself whats the solution