Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Very Beast Tactic

Mahdi

I have just went ahead and start all games with the dm as a cb and I have gotten Burton promoted to the championship when my board expected me to fight bravely against relegation . 

Just beat Swansea in the cup away from home and sitting 4 in the championship . Only spent 850 thousand on players total so far . 

As as I said before very good tactic 

So,  i've tested this tactic over a long term game - just to confirm, it's bloody brilliant. Not with great teams either;

Newcastle (2015-2019)

Premiership Winners (2017,2018,2019)

Capital One Winners (2017)

FA Cup Winners (2017,2018)

Champions League Losing Finalists (2017)

Dortmund (2019-2022)

Bundesliga Winners (2021) + 2 x 2nd place finishes.

Champions League Winners (2021)

German Cup Winners (2021)

Fiorentina (2022-2023)

Serie A Runners-Up (2023)

Euro Cup Winners (2023)

It's genuinely brilliant. I like going in and taking over teams doing averagely (7th for Dortmund, 14th for Fiorentina when I took over) and, hopefully in combination with my astute signings, it makes them world beaters within a season.

Plus it's got one of my players playing so well that he's the subject of the highest bid i've ever seen...

IMG_5372.PNG

IMG_5373.PNG

Test with Dortmund. P aubanginthegoals had 32 in the league . Won most games but had some slip ups - mainly around january AND the EUROLEAGUE:)

Main man was GANSO

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by AndersJ

Writing here to recommend this tactic

have now won the PRL - Seria A and the Bundesliga all in first season.

If you are NOT winning the game change to attack and direct - it works most of the time. IF leading and opponents change to attack - switch counter on - just an advice :)

On 10 December 2015 at 15:43, TontonZola said:

So,  i've tested this tactic over a long term game - just to confirm, it's bloody brilliant. Not with great teams either;

Newcastle (2015-2019)

Premiership Winners (2017,2018,2019)

Capital One Winners (2017)

FA Cup Winners (2017,2018)

Champions League Losing Finalists (2017)

Dortmund (2019-2022)

Bundesliga Winners (2021) + 2 x 2nd place finishes.

Champions League Winners (2021)

German Cup Winners (2021)

Fiorentina (2022-2023)

Serie A Runners-Up (2023)

Euro Cup Winners (2023)

It's genuinely brilliant. I like going in and taking over teams doing averagely (7th for Dortmund, 14th for Fiorentina when I took over) and, hopefully in combination with my astute signings, it makes them world beaters within a season.

Plus it's got one of my players playing so well that he's the subject of the highest bid i've ever seen...

IMG_5372.PNG

IMG_5373.PNG

I'm wondering if this could be an evogen of Ibrahimovic? but that is a ridiculous bid fair play

Mini that would depend on the outfall of the game.

i personally rarely drop the tm down - but thats one way to defend a lead with this tactic -,another is to switch counter on IF the opponent is playing attack :)

Tried this in a Southampton save using eme. I used the edits people recommended using direct passing. Sacked in March, went quite well until around February then the tactic just fell apart, went on a truly terrible run and got fired. It seems to work well, but is too easy for the AI to crack.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

@keyser_soze there are a lot of things wrong from my point of view.

1- Some of your players are unhappy. It can cause problems with teamwork.

2- Leaky. Move the DM to DC and Direct passing with Counter Attack.

3- Get better defenders.

I am not even sure if the images are true since the tactic doesn't need DL and DR and in the selection screen, you have selected players to play at DR and DL. If you change your tactics a lot, it won't work for you. Try for your tactical changes to be minor and not huge since it can confuse the players. Getting better harmony among the players helps a lot as well.

@vbase the ss with the dr and dl was taken after I was sacked hence why the roles appear; they are accurate. There was no changing of the tactic in the test. I saw some used a third DC but there was some confusion as to whether to drop the am or dm so I just tested with the original plus direct passing. The unhappiness were mostly wanting to move to a bigger club; not a lot I can do if no one bids for them! This Southampton side is easily capable of a top 5 finish but what I saw is similar to a number of comments here whereby after January it seems to get cracked by the AI and just fall apart. The tactic in class at the start of the save but falls apart.

@keyser_soze is a great tactic. It works throughout the season. All that changes is your team harmony and other variables. I have played with this tactic for 8 seasons on my save and won all the leagues I was in. Perhaps your playing on a tablet?

This tactic is insane. In 2022 I decided to join Ireland (as a second job) for the sake of it. I arrived first in my qualifying group however that was because it was easy (switzerland only other 'decent' team in the group). I got trashed by teams like Holland and Italy in friendlys and thought it would be a miracle if I passed the group stage in the euros. I then saw this tactic and used it, needless to say I won every match by a landmile including a fantastic 7-2 win over England. The confederations cup was next, I easily won that as well. The world cup was my new objective. I scored 43 goals during the world cup, including a 12-0 victory over Germany in the semi final. (All my results were: Ireland vs New Zealand 8-0, Ireland vs South Korea 6-1, Ireland vs Jamaica 6-1, Ireland vs Cameroon 3-2, Ireland vs Croatia 4-0, Ireland vs Germany 12-0, Ireland vs Portugal 4-1). My starting eleven consisted mostly of subs for weak EPL teams, starters for championship teams or unestablishe starters for weak EPL team. Hell, my starting keeper was also a free agent! My only two 'famous' players were my 2 strikers (Shane Long and Keane regens). One a sub for liverpool and the other a starter for Southampton who only overtook 10 goals in the league with his club once. Overall this tactic is just crazy strong, no matter the team. 

If you want screenshots let me know

Edited by Jonathan11
spelling mistakes
35 minutes ago, panjalakuruchi said:

Hi just top check with you guys something... What is primarily outlet and primary attacker? For this formation anyone set anything in that section?

I put my best CM as the primary outlet and my target man as the primary attacker

Hi guys - I have been trying this tactic with York City.  Up and down results so far but certainly some fun games.  I sometimes get the players confused message but only after losses.  I don't think it will get me promoted.  Enjoy using it though, it reminds me of the old 3-1-2-1-3 style tactic on CM 00-01!

Screenshot_2016-03-04-16-18-55.png

Screenshot_2016-03-04-16-17-39.png

I just thought it would be fun to test it out again - and Its still wonderfull :)!!!

Vbase Its version 7.2.2 - give it one season and it Works great i Think :)!

cloose to taking all throphies last season - and going to try The tactic with a rubbish team after The weekend at some point :)

Edited by AndersJ
Spelling