Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help FMM 2016 unable to start

Matteo Pro

Hi I bought FMM 2016 from the play store and installed it but doesn't run and gives me this message. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, restarted the phone and deleted every time the folder in Android/data but nothing changed...what can I do now?

Screenshot_2015-11-27-23-42-44.png

That image doesn't prove anything but ok, I believe you. And the account is yours and signed in? If it isn't signed into that account when starting the game and you aren't connected to the internet it won't start.

I tried either wifi and 4g but it doesn't work... I think I will ask a refund...it's good the fight against piracy but you (SEGA) MUST give the buyers the possibility of playing...what a shame...they want only money...

Edited by Matteo Pro

Screenshot_2015-11-27-23-42-44.thumb.png

Your originally picture,  this only appears when you have downloaded the game outside of Google play, there is no way you would get this if you purchased the game on the Google play site, but you also have proof you brought it so this is very unusual 

57 minutes ago, Matteo Pro said:

This is the ORIGINAL pictures and I repeat: I purchased the game!!! my pictures aren't enough? do you want another proof?

And like I said "but you have proof that you brought the game so this is very strange" if you read that quote it is me believing you.

The only other thing you can do is contact SI