Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics AFC Ajax tactic, 5-3-1-1 (or 3-2-3-1-1 )

Using this tactic for my third season now, winning the league twice, winning the UEFA Europa League in my first season and Champions League in my second. Just declined an offer from Man Utd to be their coach after LVG retired. Not ready yet. Want to relive '95 season where they won the World Cup for Clubs and bring that trophy back home.. Think this will work on lower league clubs as well..

(I saved my game when offered United job, and I do a cross game with Man Utd as well, to see how they respond with my tactic.)

Using the Original Match Engine.

Screenshot_2015-12-02-11-48-18.png

Screenshot_2015-12-02-11-48-24.png

Screenshot_2015-12-02-11-48-28.png

Screenshot_2015-12-02-11-49-06.png

Screenshot_2015-12-02-11-49-12.png

Screenshot_2015-12-02-11-49-16.png

Screenshot_2015-12-02-11-49-51.png

Screenshot_2015-12-02-11-50-08.png

Screenshot_2015-12-02-11-50-36.png

Edited by Here is johnny
additional information added

Please read his post ! He says original engine and clearly shows his players in the picture ! 

Johnny- great results . I'm just about to try this.

Thnx.. I tweaked my tactics a little. Instead of using two CM's I changed their roles to AP and the AP which I had behind my Poacher is now an Inside Forward as you can see on my screenshot.

Making more goals now.

Screenshot_2015-12-07-10-08-33.png

Screenshot_2015-12-07-10-05-19.png

Screenshot_2015-12-07-10-02-51.png

Screenshot_2015-12-07-10-04-21.png

as you can see not many original players left in my team, some of them are sold, some of them are loaned out.

First season I picked up three players for free like Ron Vlaar (Aston Villa) and Ondrej Mazuch (Dnipro), and bought Danny Bath (Wolves) for a couple of mil. (very usefull player I can tell you, for any club) and Balanta (River) (not so good this year, but still usefull)

Second season cought up some more players for free and bought some youngsters like Guido Vadala (Boca) en Lewis Cook (Leeds) Niklas Süle (Hoffenheim)

After winning the CL and again the Division more players wanted to come and my wage budget doubled. Zo Danilo (Braga) Yann M'Vila (Rubin) Sven Bender (Dortmund) wanted to come play for me.

Lets see if I can make Ajax a million dollar baby again.

Last Year I played a mix of 2 different 3-6-1 I created and a 4-3-2-1...

I am going to go through my tactics from last year to see if they work this year as well.

From what I remember, I was getting similar results to you with my 3-6-1 last year...

I will get back to you when I try your tactic out :-D