Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Vibe in 2015

fmhaberdeenfan

vibe3_socialreveal.thumb.png.743cf0ab7eb

Vibe In 2015

Vibe has made huge progress this year and I'm going to show you how it has improved. The introduction of Vibe 3.0 was an amazing moment for the vibe community. Vibe got renamed and got lots more stuff added. Lets have a look...

Levelling Up!

The introduction of levelling up is really cool! Every favourite someone casts as well as topics and content helps somebody get to a better level quicker. The higher level you are the more crucial it is to get favourites as it partially depends on then to get to the next level. Rating 10/10 "It is more interesting with the new colours and levels to work towards"

New Design

Personally i love the new design but it really depends on how you like it. It feels neat and looks lovely. Rating 9/10 "Looks awesome but the only thing that I'm not to big a fan of is the bit where you can look at to access FMM Chat where it is black. Personally i would prefer a more brighter colour."

Personalise

Personalise the little g bit with the profile when you make a post is perfect for me it looks tidy. It is brilliant and flawless in my opinion. Rating 10/10

Store

Vibes new store where you can purchase FM16, Fifa etc. Is great. Prices are great and its worth buying from there.

Rating 9/10 "Great store and prices but could do with a few more items."

Awards

Awards is an awesome feature that makes posting content more rewardable and fun. Rating 10/10 "I love awards!!"

The Community

The vibe community has grown massively this year. We have had lots of new people who have been successful as well as some legends being successful too. Vibe us growing and I urge you to join the community ASAP if you haven't already as it is fun to make content with people and everyone is so friendly on vibe.

Overall vibe got 48/50 points and is the best community and fansite for FMH/FMM. I would like to here what you guys favourite new feature on vibe is and if you think I've missed something out that you want me to put in the post just tell me. Thanks for reading and have fun on vibe!

vibeemail.png.b1044d977409615ac5ca9ff594

Glad to hear you are enjoying the new features, always nice to hear feedback.

What do you mean by the black bit for FMM Chat? Do you mean the mobile side bar? I am sure something can be done with that. Any suggestions? How about if we make it slightly transparent?

6 minutes ago, fmhaberdeenfan said:

@Dec Yeah that's what I meant. Yeah transparent would be great or like a red or maybe blue.

We didn't want to overload the site with colour, with the top bar now blue we wanted something to distinguish it. Slightly transparent should work. 

P.S. We are aware of Favourites being OverPowered on levelling up. We will be releasing what we hope will be a revised version soon, this may mean levels will change though and will certainly mean your progress will go down. Sadly there's no way to stop this.

2 minutes ago, Dec said:

We didn't want to overload the site with colour, with the top bar now blue we wanted something to distinguish it. Slightly transparent should work. 

P.S. We are aware of Favourites being OverPowered on levelling up. We will be releasing what we hope will be a revised version soon, this may mean levels will change though and will certainly mean your progress will go down. Sadly there's no way to stop this.

Sounds good to me! :) 

@Dec When you are on the laptop skin the blue bars at the top when you are trying to find FMM16 chart is blue. I think that could be the way to go on the menubar on the tablet/phone.

21 hours ago, fmhaberdeenfan said:

@Dec When you are on the laptop skin the blue bars at the top when you are trying to find FMM16 chart is blue. I think that could be the way to go on the menubar on the tablet/phone.

Check now please.