Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Pele & Rivaldo Rise Again!

Ashez

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

The favoritism is showing! My lad only scoring 20 goals :( or it might just be a seriously bad PA hahaha. Oh man we have some work to do...

Now that's an understatement! Needing 777 with one of the pair already 26/7 and with their low scoring :/. What have we done :( 

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

Looks like an uphill battle from here lads! Now that is a challenge!! Haha

That's why it's so fun :D 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Now that's an understatement! Needing 777 with one of the pair already 26/7 and with their low scoring :/. What have we done :( 

I think it is time to admit we both really like to be a bit masochistic when it comes to FMH haha it ain't no fun if it's just extremely hard to pull it off haha. I am just happy i'm sharing the pain instead of having to do this on my own :D

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

I think it is time to admit we both really like to be a bit masochistic when it comes to FMH haha it ain't no fun if it's just extremely hard to pull it off haha. I am just happy i'm sharing the pain instead of having to do this on my own :D

I don't think I'd have handled the grind playing this by myself! Sharing the save has added a new dimension to the game for me, one of my personal favourite careers without a doubt! 

An update is coming lads, there was some confusion as Prize thought it was my turn lol. Obviously delaying showing how poor his Pele did IMO ;) 

Anyway hopefully he'll update soon :) 

12 hours ago, Ashez said:

An update is coming lads, there was some confusion as Prize thought it was my turn lol. Obviously delaying showing how poor his Pele did IMO ;) 

Anyway hopefully he'll update soon :) 

You will regret that remark m8... this journey aint over yet, and the end results counts... :P

Anyways, expect an update this weekend guys! :)

Pele & Rivaldo Rise Again

Season Seven

PriZe

Welcome back too season seven update of Pele & Rivaldo Rise Again! Well what can we say, season six wasn’t the best off seasons. Both lads had a shockingly performance last year with Pele being the worst of the two. And worst of all, we are seven seasons in and they have only managed to score just over 400 goals… Let’s hope the lads pick up in season seven!

Transfers

Spoiler

iUfcinC.jpg

sGSABnE.jpg

gtwl7Li.jpg

That transfer bug is just annoying and not all players are mentioned here. As you may recall, bringing in great APM’s wasn’t really working out for us, so we invested in the defence! A new goalkeeper in the form of Dragowski and absolutely a great defender when Tah joined the club!

Season overview

Super Cup

VMe2UAy.jpg

Once again PSV bite the dust, last years Rivaldo brace was followed up by a Pele Brace

The Eredivisie

uqKb1TJ.jpg

That’s how you win a league, just 4 points dropped in the whole season!

XnG5eUI.jpg

Riv and Pele dominating the league!

Dutch cup

5KJzWXu.jpg

Very close game but a late goal by Rivaldo claimed the victory. And just like last year Vitesse ended up with nothing but a shinny silver medal :D

Champions league

Group phase

4hBgyfW.jpg

Extremely lucky to just keep Tottenham out of the CL on a goal advantage

The Final

AcJ8d3Q.jpg

We did it!!! We claimed the Champions league! An unbelievable performance by the team!

Team Performance

Assists

KyZ0DEN.jpg

wow Rivaldo is dealthy striker but he doesn’t mind too share!

Goals

AeUmjM8.jpg

Damn it… once again Rivaldo wins in the goal department J

Awards

Spoiler

Eredivisie player of the year

SdJrGJi.jpg

Nice one for Riv:D

Manager Information

Spoiler

COY4ZS9.jpg

QIpvVMW.jpg

IxbsXWO.jpg

:)

The Main Event

Pele

Stats

d7GhRBV.jpg

Results

ZajkhCh.jpg

An improvement, but nothing spectacular

Rivaldo

Stats

w7sCTBv.jpg

Results

xyPhZ8w.jpg

Better then last year and best season for Riv so far :-)

Team Ashez & Rivaldo vs Team PriZe & Pele

Rivaldo – 266

Pele – 234

Ouch Rivaldo is taking a 32 goal lead on Pele

Double Trouble Total

Games played: 711

Goals scored: 500

Remaining: 700

Concluding

Better then last year, and an epic CL final win. But we are having some issues here… We already have played more then 700 games and the lads just managed to score 500 goals in 7 seasons. The big question remains are we in over our heads or do the lads have the quality to overcome the big mountain called 700 goals remaining :O What do you guys think?

As always thank you for reading the story of Pele and Rivaldo and don’t forget to share your views on how we are doing!

Ashez & PriZe

Edited by PriZe
4 hours ago, danovic78 said:

It's gonna be a tough call for that remaining 700 but a perfect season trophy wise.

yeah, sadly the season trophies don't count for the challenge haha

50 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Delighted about Rivaldo but seriously worried about the duo's total :/. 

Can I turn this around? I really don't know :/ 

Give my boy some confidence! He needs it :O

Rivaldo & Pele Rise Again
Season Eight

An Announcement.

Hello Vibe, i'm writing here today to announce this career has come to an end. Unfortunately during transit the save was lost and neither of us had a back up so we've been left with no choice. It sucks but it's not like the save was going well anyway so i think it's best if we just move on. 

Pele & Rivaldo's
Ajax Total

Rivaldo - 266
Pele - 234
Total - 500

The pair had a decent career in Holland but they fell well short of their 1200 goal target, 500 total is somewhat embarrassing if i'm honest for eight seasons work! 

Anyway sorry it had to end like this and i hope you've enjoyed the ride. Your support has been fantastic. I'll now give you a few minutes silence so you can take in this disappointing news which will be followed by us taking one final look at our boys and the squad we've lost. 

Fooled Ya!

Lpx4n7w.png

Pack your bags lads as we're off to Brazil!!! Braaaaaziiillllll Braaaaaazilllllllll! 

That's right Prize and myself decided we had to jump ship so when the opportunity came about we packed our bags and were off without a seconds thought! 

However there was a problem, we took a leap of faith as we had no idea if we'd be able to sign our dynamic duo! Corinthian's gave me around £10 million to play with but Ajax wanted a massive £32.5 million for the pair! 

I took a gamble and played on, my only options were to make the funds we needed as we waited for the transfer window to open. 

I destroyed the squad and the weeks passed but we couldn't get near the £32.5 million needed to bring these players back to Brazil. I thought i'd screwed the save up, i thought our journey was over, i thought you'd all hate me! 

Then i saw it, i saw something wonderful!! Both Rivaldo and Pele had been dropped by the AI and hardly played since i left! Their value had dropped and i could now afford both! 

A £10 million pound bid for Rivaldo was accepted while Pele was teased away from Amsterdam for just under £9 million. 

The issue was the window wasn't open so we had to wait....And wait.....And wait.

3Z8kDEv.png

We'll be back together soon! 

Pele + Rivaldo's Season So Far
The Day I Left

Spoiler

Pele

h5WJXHC.png

Rivaldo

Zxenczi.png

Almost identical seasons but it was clear we needed to move on. 

Onto A New Chapter
Corinthians Season One

As some of you would have worked out this update has actually ended up covering more than just one season due to how the databases work in game. This means that this move has cost us a lot of time (i left them in February and i didn't sign them until August!) Now let's crack on with the season at Corinthians.

Transfers

Spoiler

Once i got to Brazil my focus was on bringing these two to the club so the first thing i did was sell anyone worth anything at all while i also needed to free up some wages, this basically meant my squad was destroyed. 

Out

UvRry3z.png
3bCs16z.png

A truck load of players left the club but i managed to get the money i needed. However my squad was now one of the worst ones i've ever had! 

In

XAVihio.png
0SXcbpn.png

The money brought in was spent on the main two while i had to be creative building a squad with free agents. Some big names joined the club but they were all well past their best as this save is now 8/9 ten seasons in! The plan for the rest of the season was to just keep the job and the dream alive!

Season Review

nnBFnCJ.png

Far from the best season but we did surprisingly well in the Champions League.

Champions League

jh9KMy7.png

The pair have won the Champions League in two continents!

League

gZt1MxZ.png

This was a poor showing. I'll admit i was lazy and holidayed a lot while the pair were stuck in Holland but i fully expected to be able to do well in this division. Then again my squad was a mess and as i've said before the Brazilian league is the hardest on the game, especially if you're prepared for it. We should have got into the top four but a poor run at the end of the season killed off any chance of that, it's possible the Champions League win saved us the job but all we can do is hope Prize can turn this club around. 

The Main Event

How Do Rivaldo and Pele Look Now They're Back Home?

Pele

Stats

UdA1BmD.png

Wow! This move has brought new life to the son of Pele!

Rivaldo

Bf9tL6m.png

Damn, looks like Prize might pull ahead comparing these stats! 

Compared Totals For The Season.

Pele

MrjkbEc.png

Played: 73
Scored: 48

Rivaldo

Bx5POys.png

Played: 69
Scored: 36

What have i done! Rivaldo has dropped off a cliff and didn't even break 10 in Brazil! I moved here to save the career, have i just killed it? We've effectively played two seasons for 84 goals! Can Brazil even make these two good enough for this challenge?

Rivaldo - 302

Pele - 282

Pele has clawed some of Rivaldo's lead back but my pick is still leading the way ;)

Double Trouble Total

Games played: 853

Goals scored: 584

Remaining: 616

I thought moving to Brazil would give us the spice we needed but things really aren't looking good! Can Rivaldo bounce back? Will Pele have to carry him? Have i made a terrible decision? Can you understand why my updates slowed down due to having two careers in Brazil? :P 

As always thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

Pele missed the food from back home! Mark my words! We will get back Riv!!! 

On a more serious note, man this was tens :O i really thought we were screwed... Especially when you told me that in PM :(

Pele & Rivaldo Rise Again

Season Nine

PriZe

Welcome back to another update of Pele & Rivaldo Rise again. Ashez managed to pull it off and get both lads too brazil. A move much needed if you look at the goal tally, but so far after half a season in Brazil we haven’t seen any improvement on the goal sided. Let’s hope bringing the boys back home will work it’s magic!

Transfers

he squad was gutted last season to bring in the lads so I had to start rebuilding the team. Loads of big name signings arrived on a free, with Callum Anderson being the biggest signing to add some quality to the midfield.

Spoiler

9DfiCXV.jpg

RGv01U0.jpg

The squad was gutted last season to bring in the lads so I had to start rebuilding the team. Loads of big name signings arrived on a free, with Callum Anderson being the biggest signing to add some quality to the midfield.

Season overview

wHupOpp.jpg

Sao Paulo State Championship

League

W6y48pO.jpg

Cruising through the league phase

Final

bR68X3u.jpg

And claiming the first price of the season!

Recopa

Leg 1

w3Zn4F9.jpg

Phew close game! A good second half gave us a fighting chance!

Leg 2

T9VI3p2.jpg

Very very lucky, but woop woop another cup for us :D

Copa Libertadores

Group phase

Xv8dHHa.jpg

Easy phase

Final

QTv3hzc.jpg

Riv and Pele on the scoreboard is almost a guaranteed win! Santos once again comes in second.

Copa Sudamericana

Leg 1

RhvzAee.jpg

Seriously boring game…

Leg 2

htQqD7n.jpg

That’s better, nice brace by Riv J

First Division

Zqs6R33.jpg

Not the best season, but with a crapy squad not all to unhappy with 3rd place!

1wB43q7.jpg

Riv just missing top position

Club World Championship

Semi Final

ZESujTu.jpg

Pff rigged! Should have score more

Final

nyZuGyb.jpg

Nice! We dominated :D

Team Performance

Spoiler

AVG

1h9gQFO.jpg

Assists

fGCkoD1.jpg

Brazil aka assist and goal heaven haha

Goals

OC3o6my.jpg

Rivaldo who??? BOOM Pele is on fire!

Manager Information

Spoiler

yv5vZ7w.jpg

Well one thing is sure, we had kids in our squad haha

The Main Event

Pele

Stats

8EhTG1O.jpg

sexy!

Results

3vRoZiD.jpg

Just impressive improvement! Almost a goal per game

Rivaldo

Stats

BFnZCk3.jpg

Results

4os34jL.jpg

An improvement compared to last year, but not impressive..

Rivaldo – 346

Pele – 350

Boom! Bye bye Riv, and away is Riv his goal lead.

Double Trouble Total

Games played: 853

Goals scored: 696

Remaining: 504

Concluding

Our gamble moving to Brazil payed off! A massive 112 goals for the lads this season took a big chunk out of our target. We passed the half way mark and with both boys getting near their thirties this gives us a fighting chance again!

And for all the haters of Pele… who is in the lead now! :D

As always thank you for reading the story of Pele and Rivaldo and don’t forget to share your views on how we are doing!

Ashez & PriZe

Pfft, is that it? Yarn........

Come on Rivaldo, pull yourself together! We can't lose to this joker! The DT looks basically dead, all we can do is ensure we beat Prize and his dancing buddy! 

18 minutes ago, Ashez said:

The DT looks basically dead, all we can do is ensure we beat Prize and his dancing buddy! 

With how your lad is performing... Yeah you have killed this DT!

And beat Pele and me? Just take a look at father and son

AdoGNcs.jpg

They share DNA, the looks... Come on his father is called the king of football... If Pele Jr has just 10% of the same talent, take a moment, think about it, ask yourself how can you beat us? With the son of this?

DWyo8Vr.jpg

:P luv you :D

In fairness Rivaldo's career is a brilliant read! I wish we could have as much fun on FMM! 

Pele has more club goals (650) than Rivaldo does appearances (636) according to Wiki :/. 

At least Rivaldo performed at Milan and Barcelona, not just at pub teams in Brazil........Oh who am I kidding! How can I compete with the son of bloody Pele! 

Pele & Rivaldo Rise Again!
Season 10

Prize took charge of a successful season nine for our duo, even if he screwed Rivaldo to get his man Pele up in the goals! All in all i can't complain but let's see how i got in as this save hits the decade mark. 

A Brazil Update!

mqiQYc3.png

We start the show with a bang as i collect the Brazil job! Bring on the Confederations Cup!

Transfers

Spoiler

In

rKiVZsj.png

Prize informed me the defense needed some attention so i tried to strengthen that while also attempting to continue rebuilding the squad. 

Out

EW43aWx.png

Most of the deadwood we'd been relying on for the past two seasons were moved on. 

Season Review

BURYoJH.png

Disappointing yet solid. 

A More Detailed Look

Spoiler

League

PLxxtCK.png

It could have gone either way! In the end we just dropped too many stupid points but i feel Prize should deliver the goods next season. 

Copa Lib

U9Q4yLp.png

They turn up and deliver!

Recopa

hh25Qg4.png

Aggregate is our friend!

Copa Sudamericana

jf8MZKP.png

We just edge it!

SPSC
League

a47mTsP.png

Stormed it! Gave me false hope for the actual league i think, possibly should have strengthened more than i did. 

Manager Information

Spoiler

9c4E6hz.png

Needs some work 

Ajax Doing Well

Spoiler

uht4fgW.png

They might not have won but they're doing well since we've left. 

UpEDJOz.png

The Confederations Cup

Results & Group

t6wV3BB.png
5FYkiZa.png

Bollocks!
Got screwed vs Korea with them scoring with every shot on target while i couldn't hit a barn door :@. 

4hC36jl.png

I got and lost the job in the same season! One of my most embarrassing moments ever!

I'm ashamed! I hope this doesn't come back to haunt us!

The Main Event

Some Start By Rivaldo!

Spoiler

TPZ0HTf.png

Now that's playing like his dad! What form!

Rivaldo

Stats

KOhK7Eo.png

Rivaldo failed to make his international caps under my management count!

Results

RXKEO7V.png

Thankfully he was fantastic at club level though!

Pele

Stats

Xd7ufAv.png

The mockery continues as Pele overtakes Rivaldo in the Brazilian goal scoring charts! This sneaky striker got six in one match to outshine his partner! I'll never hear the end of this! 

Results

Vv4dsPi.png

An equally as good season! I've found the sweet spot having both players scoring for fun!

Rivaldo - 418

Pele - 414

Rivaldo retakes the lead! Legend!

Double Trouble Total

Games played: 1007

Goals scored: 832

Remaining: 368

A long way to go yet but we've made some massive progress!

As always thank you for following, i believe this update has given you plenty of ammunition worthy of leaving a comment so i look forward to reading them. 

Until next time. 

Just.... Whahahahahahhahahhahaha you got and lost ITN management... It's an achievement on it's own!! And to add something of a bonus, Pele outscored Riv on ITN oh man i'm just loving this update!

KIU haha ;-)

now a serious response, great season! Unlucky league wise, but massive move to actually achieving this!! :D

3 hours ago, DaB said:

Unlucky about Brazil, keep going!! 

Thanks mate, ITN management is so hit and miss, one or two bad results and it's all over :( 

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

Just.... Whahahahahahhahahhahaha you got and lost ITN management... It's an achievement on it's own!! And to add something of a bonus, Pele outscored Riv on ITN oh man i'm just loving this update!

KIU haha ;-)

now a serious response, great season! Unlucky league wise, but massive move to actually achieving this!! :D

It was an odd season to experience lol. Goal wise I was delighted but everything else was fun yet disappointing lol. I burst out laughing when the ITN message came through, I just couldn't believe it haha