Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Football Manager 2016 (PC) Giveaway

Dec

m.thumb.jpg.27e0ca2555645d4d9e935abd365d

To celebrate our rebrand to Vibe.Community we are giving away a copy of Football Manager 2016 on PC. The game will be in the form of a Steam code and valid for any Steam account.

If you want to win the copy of the game all you have to do is comment down below (one comment per person) saying that you want the game.

Good luck,

Vibe.Community Staff

Hi really want this game so bad that I just signed up in order to leave this comment, please can I have it? Fmm is getting to me

Thanks Dec for continuously pushing this community forward and best of luck in the rebranding of Vibe. Count me in for the giveaway! :)

I want the game. Would love it to play the game from PC and mobile. #wearethemanagers

A bit unfair that i can't get the game due to giving away a code because it don't work in HK ffs ?

Wait VPN?

Yea i want it m8 :) 

Hopefully this isn't on a 'best comment wins' basis ???

My old laptop would struggle to run FM anyway, so I don't want it ??

Edited by Fish18ish

I'd like to have the game. :) 

I've never really played Football manager. And would love to try it out on pc. So yeah. If I get it. I'd be really grateful mate. 

I would really like to play Football Manager on PC and if I get this it would be a perfect Christmas present :D 

I would really want to play fm 16. If I win it , its my best Christmas present ever!

This would be the best Christmas present, period. If it doesn't work out though, FMM 16 will always be there for me ;) 

Hi Dec.

I would really like this game please. It is not yet in stores here in South Africa.

Best Regards,

Warsu

Would love this game <3 not trying to earn myself an extra entry or anything but this website has helped me soooo much, so I bought a membership. best community out there