Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How to keep going?

Im finding it difficult to do long careers i have done a four season career before getting bored and then got bored after 2 years. How can i make it interesting and want me to play?

My advice is to set yourself some goals. Have a look at the challenges posted on the site and see if any appeal to you. I am a sucker for challenges that focus on a single player, such as the goal and assist challenges, but it may be that another type will appeal to you.

Having something to aim for can really help to maintain interest in a career, particularly once you're at the point where you're winning the league and a truck load of silverware every season.

Also, if you find yourself a career that you're enjoying, consider posting it in the Stories section. I've done a couple of 30 season careers in the past and there is no way that I could have stuck them out to the end without sharing them on Vibe. It really adds to the game when you're sharing the highs and lows with the community on here.

Try a challenge and post it on here, I was the same until this year, I've decided to get more involved on vibe and im enjoying the game a hell of a lot more since ??