Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career "i Rossonari" - The Dream Team {SACKED}

lTnJBpQ.png

A.C. Milan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicknamed “i Rossenari”, A.C. Milan, founded in 1899 by an English lace-maker, is the second most successful team in the history of football in terms of UEFA and FIFA recognized trophies, with 18. The club have won a joint record of three intercontinental cups and one of its successor, the FIFA Club’s World Cup. They have also won 18 Italian first tier titles along with 5 Coppa Italias and 7 European Champions League titles.

Their most successful period came in the late 80s and the 90s, with manager Arrigo Sacchi, and a team of star players like Franco Baresi, Ruud Gullit, Marco van Basten and a young Paolo Maldini. They had incredible success during that period, with wins against the likes of F.C. Barcelona and Johan Cryuff’s dream team clinching the European Cup.

But in period of late, A.C. Milan have not enjoyed the success that they’re period in the 90s perhaps promised, after 2 lower finishes in the Serie A. The club needs a rebuild, not only in terms of the general, also the president, the manager, the players. Everything.

Edited by HashtagTatica
Just now, Risheek said:

True that, Jeff. Yrs a broken team with such a rich history. When I look at this team and the team a few years back, it feels like, the feeling UTD fans are getting,p( you should know) WHERE DID IT GO WRONG! 

:( yea exactly why i wanted to do this career because i mean united still had a good team on FMM :( 

Really good idea man! By the way their nickname is "Rossoneri", it was given to them due to their home kit (rosso-> red, neri -> black).

Good luck with this save mate, looking forward to this!:D

8 minutes ago, bae1234 said:

Really good idea man! By the way their nickname is "Rossoneri", it was given to them due to their home kit (rosso-> red, neri -> black).

Good luck with this save mate, looking forward to this!:D

Will change it :) Thanks :) 

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Always had a soft spot for Milan, good luck :) 

Thank you Ashez :) 

7JF3j0q.png

The Manager

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paolo Maldini, is a legend of A.C. Milan, and at the turn of the season, has been appointed manager of the Rossenaris, it was seen to be a panic appointment. But with already great coaching abilities, Paolo Maldini is optimistic about the team’s chances of the Scudetto, not this season but for the future.

Can Club legend Maldini prove himself in the managerial stage?

vB53PoY.png

Edited by HashtagTatica
17 minutes ago, Risheek said:

Maldini eh, Always use his name when starting a fun save in Italy. It just makes sense. An Amazing Intro BTW

Yup Maldini :) #sarcasmwhennotevenknowingthemeaning

Just now, Roffatje said:

Maldini. I was too young to see him play, but from my father i heard he was a wonderful player. We will see if he's a capable coach. 

yup :) he's an a.c. milan LEGEND so thats why i chose him :) 

Season 1 Update

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, since Paolo Maldini have taken over the reigns, it has been one full year, what did Paolo do? Can he get them back to Europe football?

Transfers

First up, who did Paolo buy and sell for his first season as A.C. Milan manager? Let’s find out.

Transfers In

zSJIVo0.png

Riyad Mahrez

c8gMbQL.png

R51OVmp.png

Predrag Rajkovic

2Wobbzw.png

eNc4f2t.png

Kuki

zoI4zg8.png  

unrAwTC.png

Transfers Out

C8SjRFa.png

League Table

IywNpO2.png

Possibly the worst possible season! 7th place in the Serie A which means we cannot get into any sort of European football :(

Italian Cup

bxXyxB0.png

A 2-3 loss against Napoli means that we are knocked out in the Quarter Final stage of the Italian Cup, devestating!

Player Stats

Appearances

tlnH64g.png

Goals

mt6K02h.png

Assists

dhpYWtw.png

Average Rating

f8gaQja.png

StandOut Player

UPlf2ZH.png

lGj8lOf.png

Who’s this guy you may ask, it’s my greyed out player I promoted from the reserves at March, played 9 games for me as a striker and got 5 goals, looking forward to getting him as the lone striker for a full season!

Overall

A really bad first season in terms of results means that Paolo was not happy of the team, but the team developed and is looking forward to next season! Are you?

Edited by HashtagTatica

A.C. Milan - Update Megapack

SEASON 2

Transfers

IN

pjT3NyD.png

OUT

C7unXN8.png

Competitions

LEAGUE

94mq7iE.png

gb4aOeK.png