Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series inside forward player role

Dar J

I'm new to fmh and I'm currently playing with the 2015 version and I play with the enhanced engine but i have a problem with the inside forwards because the don't seem to cut inside rather they get as forward as they can then they cross the ball on the defenders and it ends up as a corner so i want to ask if there is a way i can make them cut inside instead of crossing. I'm using a 4-2-3-1 wide formation (sorry if my english is bad??)

You should fine that the way Inside Forwards operate has improved considerably during the update cycle as I specifically tuned this side of things in the match engine during one of the more recent updates.

1 hour ago, Marc Vaughan said:

You should fine that the way Inside Forwards operate has improved considerably during the update cycle as I specifically tuned this side of things in the match engine during one of the more recent updates.

I've noticed the change and I'm happy with it although I think there are still lots of things to improve like the wingers because they never seem to get assists from cross and the DMs getting poor ratings no matter the role they play but generally I'm happy with the progress the game is making

The DM's are something I'm looking into - I think they do a decent job in terms of effectiveness but I agree their ratings are perhaps a tad low.

With wingers, they do contribute to the game, but people tend to over expect in terms of accuracy of crosses at times I find - irl the best wingers in the world only hit the target from crosses 30% of the time ..