Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Mbuh tactic Double cut inside (IF+AP) 4-3-3 EME

I present to you,this is my tactic based on counterpressing by @diego and 433 if working by @chewy, this tactic makes ur apm and if cut inside when attacking,ur apm will be in front of ur 2 other cm and ur if will be cut inside between ur two striker,just try it by yourself,here is my half season review with arsenal

Screenshot_2016-01-27-21-11-25.png

Screenshot_2016-01-27-21-11-08.png

Screenshot_2016-01-27-22-34-06.png

Screenshot_2016-01-27-22-34-41.png

Screenshot_2016-01-27-22-34-53.png

Screenshot_2016-01-27-22-35-08.png

Screenshot_2016-01-27-22-34-30.png

Screenshot_2016-01-25-01-05-43.png

Screenshot_2016-01-24-08-44-44.png

Edited by Edo Winsyah

Emm maybe my face sooo handsome kali ya mirip al ghazali.. wkwk   okok do di tunggu postingan berikutnya hah ntar ta bagus2in dah walaupun ga bagus hah

Sorry2 guys, hhha it just a daily joke with my friend,okay2 now back to the topic,and someone who tried my tactic can post your own result here :D

Hey ! 

You talk about Double cut inside. Can you show us some match analysis of you team ?
Because only 5 goals for Ozil in AP and who could cut inside isn't that much.

I don't think he cuts inside that much.

Thanks ! :) 

Yes2 i know your story,can you give any useful advice for my tactic?or you can post your line up using my tactic,and maybe i will help you then to adjust it for you . @tutarev. :)

Edited by Edo Winsyah
44 minutes ago, Toji said:

Hey ! 

You talk about Double cut inside. Can you show us some match analysis of you team ?
Because only 5 goals for Ozil in AP and who could cut inside isn't that much.

I don't think he cuts inside that much.

Thanks ! :) 

OkAy Iokay i appreciate your comment,i will explain it,when ap or if cut inside between 2 striker their position will be at your striker position ,so the cm position will be step back at amc position when they cut inside,understand the theory dude?

So they didnt score as lot as aml/r/c because their position(mc) operate at amc when they cut inside,so they will try to pass,and less try to score

cut inside means move to the center of area,it's movement, it doesnt mean if you not shoot more you arent cut inside,apm at the cm position cant move forward beside 2 central striker because the limitation room for it to move at that position and maybe the limitation at game ai too, i dont know maybe i will give you my match analysis to explain you more @taji

Edited by Edo Winsyah

Can confirm that advanced playmakers will 'roam' forward into a more attacking position when you are in possession. So when in CM, they will look to find space between the opposition defence and midfield like in real life :).

Can confirm that the tactic works with a great team :)

won all competitions playing with a team and b team.

the if is the dominating key player and the tactic has the potential of some really great defense!

image.png

image.png

8 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

Can confirm that advanced playmakers will 'roam' forward into a more attacking position when you are in possession. So when in CM, they will look to find space between the opposition defence and midfield like in real life :).

ok thanks for your confirmation,yes like your said roam forward is better word i think for describe the apm do at this tactic

8 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

ok thanks for your confirmation,yes like your said roam forward is better word i think for describe the apm do at this tactic

8 hours ago, AndersJ said:

the if is the dominating key player and the tactic has the potential of some really great defense!

image.png

image.png

8 hours ago, AndersJ said:

image.png

image.png

thank you very much dude for testing my tactic,and surprisingly too in your save the defence look really solid better than my save,and yes i agree with you too,this tactic is optimized for top and top middle team,and even if this tactic can work at smaller team,i'm not sure it's doing as well as for top and middle top team when using it

1 hour ago, rseven said:

APM = advanced playmaker.

So, APM move forward is natural.

yes but if you put 2 apm at 3 cm formation,they will move forward wide but when you use 1 apm at 3 cm formation, it will move to the center to be an amc,the concept looks like if when cut inside,maybe you can look at this picture,my 2 apm go wide

Screenshot_2016-01-29-12-50-30.png

Screenshot_2016-01-29-12-53-05.png

1 hour ago, rseven said:

APM = advanced playmaker.

So, APM move forward is natural.

yes but if you put 2 apm at 3 cm formation,they will move forward wide but when you use 1 apm at 3 cm formation, it will move to the center to be an amc,the concept looks like if when cut inside,maybe you can look at this picture,my 2 apm go wide

1 hour ago, Edo Winsyah said:

good point! I will test. But I am interested in APM play wide.

41 minutes ago, rseven said:

good point! I will test. But I am interested in APM play wide.

okay thank you dude,no problem bro just try what you prefer, 2 apm are nice too in my tactic :D

Edited by Edo Winsyah

I simply tested. You are right. For some 3 MC formations, APM at mcl or mcr wil
l move to AMC position. It works for 433, too. It looks no wide players will cause This happen. In your tactic, if will cut inside, so it can be think no wide players. I will test more.

21 minutes ago, rseven said:

I simply tested. You are right. For some 3 MC formations, APM at mcl or mcr wil
l move to AMC position. It works for 433, too. It looks no wide players will cause This happen. In your tactic, if will cut inside, so it can be think no wide players. I will test more.

okay dude,i will wait your more

test result,thanks for your first

investigation hhha Lol

30 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

image.png

image.png

Great update @andersj, you almost won all competition,and the result at bpl is pretty solid too,with 95 goalscore and only conceded 28 goals,congratz for your team dude :D