Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Taffs (Follow The Zlat) Attempt

Taff

OK guys since this thread is now under so much scrutiny I've decided in the interest of fairness to start over (it was such an interesting challenge) 

this way (now I know I can turn the editor off) everyone can be happy whether they believe me or not

so if I could ask @danovic78 to take me off the leader board I will start fresh and start a new story thread as well. 

3 hours ago, Taff said:

OK guys since this thread is now under so much scrutiny I've decided in the interest of fairness to start over (it was such an interesting challenge) 

this way (now I know I can turn the editor off) everyone can be happy whether they believe me or not

so if I could ask @danovic78 to take me off the leader board I will start fresh and start a new story thread as well. 

Well played Taff, you understand why we had to question it right? 

Good going for you, good luck 

12 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Sorry @TaffI have to stick to the rule on this one. Hope you smash the career again.

That's understandable mate I made the error with the editor no hard feelings I'm loving having to go again to be honest