Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Follow that Zlat!

danovic78

Season Six - Inter

Transfers 

Whoops, forgot to screenshot these.

Italian Super Cup

A comfortable win over Roma in the season opener.

259zez7.jpg

Italian Cup

We retain our cup with a good win over Juve in the final.

259zez7.jpg

Champions League

We go all the way and lift out first Champs league with a great victory over Barcelona.

14kcn0w.jpg

Serie A

Another title in the bag, sorry I didnt screenshot the full table.

2rxu39l.jpg

Season Awards

Cordoba retains the Serie A Player of the Year Award.

oqjebs.jpg
n6chec.jpg

I retain the Serie A Manager of the Year Award.

50f3p.jpg

Squad Stats

Cordoba again led the line well.

123t6kw.jpg

Manager Stats

A clean sweep this season, just one more league title to win before we can move on.

2aruom.jpg
166jgnn.jpg

Stage 1 - Ajax

2gukxg2.jpg - fz0ndz.jpg fz0ndz.jpg eqcbvt.jpg1q0aok.jpg

Stage 2 - Inter

2e660bl.jpg - 2z9l1ua.jpghs86zm.jpghs86zm.jpg2j5ictu.jpg2j5ictu.jpgzmyryo.jpg

Edited by danovic78

Excellent job fella glad they finally seem to be getting the titles, just one more.

Just finished my second season at Barca, won the league for a second time, the Spanish super cup, Spanish cup and the champions league, so I think I'm free to move if the opportunity arises. 

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Excellent job fella glad they finally seem to be getting the titles, just one more.

Just finished my second season at Barca, won the league for a second time, the Spanish super cup, Spanish cup and the champions league, so I think I'm free to move if the opportunity arises. 

Yep, happy with that season. You are flying now. I've managed a couple more moves too. The jobs seem to be coming up more but having played a good few seasons at Inter, I've made their squad amazing!

yeah and that's been my problem with the first move is I've spent a season at AC Milan and made their squad awasome, then 3 at Inter and brought in a lot of good players then you move and find a fairly avarage team that needs work, but i'm just waiting now 4 clubs down 2 to go

Season Seven - Inter

Transfers 

Whoops, forgot to screenshot these.

Italian Super Cup

Cordoba with the only goal to lift the season opener.

260tjti.jpg

European Super Cup

We blast six past Bayern to lift the Super Cup

dzicjo.jpg

Club World Championship

An easy win over Libertad lift our third cup this season.

11rawsi.jpg

Italian Cup

Roma sneak past us in the final of the Italian Cup

2ymelg0.jpg

Euro Cup

After a terrible group stage we crashed out of the champions league but go all the way to lift the Euro Cup.

2e2ff4l.jpg

Serie A

Too many costly draws enabled Juve to steal the title from me!

hvtrmp.jpg

Season Awards

Cordoba lifts the Ballon D'or

316vl78.jpg

Cordoba retains the Serie A Player of the Year Award.

30w9f0j.jpg
2814e9t.jpg

330r67n.jpg

Squad Stats

Too much reliance on Cordoba but Ward-Prowse drove the midfield well.

28s318h.jpg

Manager Stats

Didn't get the title we needed but landed more cups. Have to concentrate on the league next season to be able to move clubs.

4r3w3a.jpg
244wnmb.jpg

Stage 1 - Ajax

Stage 2 - Inter

2e660bl.jpg  - 2z9l1ua.jpg 2z9l1ua.jpghs86zm.jpghs86zm.jpg2j5ictu.jpg2j5ictu.jpgzmyryo.jpg24xh1ma.jpg24xh1ma.jpg16nkh3.jpg2mpbl93.jpg

Edited by danovic78

I Know fella, starting to loose paitence waiting for the jobs to come up now, but will admit, it's also the most fun I've had playing the game for a while

20 minutes ago, Taff said:

I Know fella, starting to loose paitence waiting for the jobs to come up now, but will admit, it's also the most fun I've had playing the game for a while

The Italian league is just getting to me, never had it this bad before. The 4411 formation is still causing me all sorts of issues, since FMH 11! The amount of 0-0, 0-1 results at home are just silly. No matter what tactic I play, instructions...

I'm quite enjoying the Italian league to be honest not much fun in Spain (just to many games per season with every cup game being over 2 legs), but I really need the move now 4 clubs down (even though I'm back at Inter) and just waiting for them to open (which I'm guessing won't be until the current managers retire)

33 minutes ago, Taff said:

I'm quite enjoying the Italian league to be honest not much fun in Spain (just to many games per season with every cup game being over 2 legs), but I really need the move now 4 clubs down (even though I'm back at Inter) and just waiting for them to open (which I'm guessing won't be until the current managers retire)

I am just struggling with Juve at the moment. Good squad but cant seem to find the right formula for the league. Keep blowing a lead, losing and drawing silly games. 

27 minutes ago, Taff said:

Not sure what to suggest to be honest, but i'm sure you'll crack it soon 

I am close to getting my 4-1-2-3 firing on 16 but always lets me down. Example, two games, shots for 19 and 17. Results lost 0-1 and drew 0-0. Those are the games that are killing me. :'(

I've had plenty of those games just shot after shot after shot i have games where I win 7-0 then lose 1-0, it's infuriating but i suppose it's the nature of the game

Season Eight - Inter

Transfers 

Whoops, forgot to screenshot these...again.

European Super Cup

We scrape past PSG to lift the Super Cup.

2a769ef.jpg

Italian Cup

We grab the cup in a tight final against Pescara.

2qdv2h2.jpg

Champions League

Another frustrating early exit.

24lirya.jpg

Serie A

A last day win ensures we get our second title that we need, just!

qrhdlt.jpg

Season Awards

Valero lifts the Ballon D'or this season.

14tv437.jpg

Valero makes it a double by winning the Serie A Player of the Year Award.

352g67t.jpg
10gy0w9.jpg

2ylu2if.jpg

Squad Stats

Valero stormed it this season with Pogba driving from midfield.

2v0ejcl.jpg

Manager Stats

The league was the prority and we just picked that up so we can now look for another job.

2k3sqd.jpg
wb79sn.jpg

Stage 1 - Ajax

Stage 2 - Inter

2e660bl.jpg - 2z9l1ua.jpg2z9l1ua.jpghs86zm.jpghs86zm.jpghs86zm.jpg2j5ictu.jpg2j5ictu.jpg 2j5ictu.jpgzmyryo.jpg24xh1ma.jpg24xh1ma.jpg16nkh3.jpg16nkh3.jpg2mpbl93.jpg

Edited by danovic78

Great going dude, knew you'd crack it

I've just read on here that there is a 30 season limit on careers which means I'm hoping i don't run out of time before finishing the career  

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Great going dude, knew you'd crack it

I've just read on here that there is a 30 season limit on careers which means I'm hoping i don't run out of time before finishing the career  

Thanks, it was going ok but I have just wasted 4 season's at Juve!! I might run out too..

2 minutes ago, Taff said:

I'm an idiot i was working on my career ending in the 35/36 season when i have until 45/46

#captaindumbass

Still plenty of time. I'm in 29/30 and I have finally won the league with Juve. :D

What a long haul, never known it so tough to get over the line in the league...

I need something, its just playing the waiting game, I'm kinda hoping its PSG that comes first as i'd feel better leaving the challenge only needing two league wins with Juventus instead of the other way around and missing three league titles and 6 cups but fingers crossed i can still do both

That's just it the PSG job has never come up the whole time I've been doing this Lauren Blanc is still the manager and I can't remember the Juventus job coming up either. But I'll wait it out

6 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Laurent Blanc has to be in his 60/70s now though right? Hopefully retire soon lol

I just checked my save and he's 65 so time to get out now

On 3/5/2016 at 10:51, Ashez said:

Just caught up and you've done so much!! Fantastic going mate! Come on you can do this! 

Thanks Ash, although its been a really draining save so far, lots of wasted seasons coming up but I wont give up...