Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Help with creating topic

Mikee1984

So I've tried to set my topics better by adding writing to pics but it's goin wrong everything is ending up in the wrong places. I'm clicking on the + on a pic and adding text but when I finish everything is mixed up. Any advice please

Have a look at my last post on my follow the zlat, I've tried spacing things out and writing a bit about each pic etc rather then bunching them all together. And everything is in the wrong place. I need to know how and were to write so it ends up near the pic If you know what I mean.

What you need to do is when you are writing then embed the image in between writing. Any that are uploaded and not embedded get added to the bottom.

Yeah I thought I'd done that but all the writing was appearing at the top rather then in between, so I need to press the + sign then write is that what you mean.

Made a complete mess of my follow the zlat again, with pics in the wrong places and writing in the wrong place. Need help I just can't figure it out, can anyone give me an example of how you do it So can get text and pics in the right places.

If anyone has any advice on how to set out your pics and text, check my follow the zlat and see how it's going wrong for me. Any help it advice would be much appreciated.

Have you tried using Imgur to host images? It's what I use personally and it's really easy to use. 

1. Go to Imgur (sign up etc). Don't use the app as that doesn't support BBcodes anymore as far as I can tell. 

2. Upload an image

3. Select the image - Will look like this

puaXGvw.jpg

4. See where it says "Link" - Click that and change it to BBcode. The address next to where it says link will change to an address starting with IMG in brackets.

5. Copy and past the IMG link where ever you want it. 

Example

this is my image

[img=http://i.imgur.com/puaXGvw.jpg]

what do you think?

(The image will show not the code line, done it like that so you can see how to post it).

The image will be posted wherever the code is posted. 

2 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Thanks for sharing that @Ashez  looks decent I shall look into it see next time I'm uploading.

Any issues give us a shout :)