Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-2-3-1 (EME)

Looks good to me fella I'm trying to come up with a very similar tactic at the moment only differences are a FB and W on the right side a BWM instead of a BBM and a PCR instead of a TM and my instructions are ATT/Direct/Mixed/Mixed/Commited and pressing

I haven't completed a season yet but I'll let you know how I get on (Using Arsenal) 

Edited by Taff
5 hours ago, Taff said:

Looks good to me fella I'm trying to come up with a very similar tactic at the moment only differences are a FB and W on the right side a BWM instead of a BBM and a PCR instead of a TM and my instructions are ATT/Direct/Mixed/Mixed/Commited and pressing

I haven't completed a season yet but I'll let you know how I get on (Using Arsenal) 

Arsenal is a good choice for this kind of tactic ? sanchez is a beast inside forward and you have ozil in no 10 role. Who is your striker tho?

14 hours ago, MemphisMartialMourinho said:

Arsenal is a good choice for this kind of tactic ? sanchez is a beast inside forward and you have ozil in no 10 role. Who is your striker tho?

Welbeck and he's killing it 11 goals in 5 games with 5 of those in one match

@MemphisMartialMourinho I think @Lubatoni77 meant which tactic you used -> first post with Sevilla? or with improvements made from suggestions by @Taff or @Dar J ?

By the way, did you enable Sugar Daddy in your save for your Manchester United game? I believe without it, the starting Transfer Budget is only 30M pounds max. And what did you do with Rooney? If you got rid of him, do share as he whines more than a baby. Same goes for Phil Jones who wants a new contract when his current one doesn't expire until 2019  -__-"

I sold rooney,carrick,schweinsteiger,fellaini,young,valencia,jones all for £68.3m.

I bought morata,mahrez,coman,bentancour,renato sanches,mario fernandes,eugene for £103.95m

Cheers :)

Bought laporte&stones on the second season :) so far so good!

image.jpg

Edited by MemphisMartialMourinho

@MemphisMartialMourinho how did you manage to get rid of Rooney? LOL tried once but no club came forward with a bid, even though Chelsea and Man City were recognised as interested. 

Interesting players you acquired =) so far, I can only vouch for Khacheridi and Stones

@MemphisMartialMourinho I did offer him to clubs for as low as 10M pounds but still no offer. 

Well, I'm going to have a go with your tactic. Let me see if I can get rid of more deadwood this time round! :laugh:

Any changes to the team instructions or player roles etc if you are a goal down or drawing? 

Edited by Irwan Hadi

Looks like nobody wants him hahahaha ? Thats horrible hahaha. 

Goodluck and are you getting good results like i did?

nope, i didnt change anything. Those silly draws mostly came from a late equalizer which nothing i can do about ? 

Had a very succesful second season with united :) only lost 1 game entire season 

Morata is love Morata is life

Gonna try this tactic with midtable team. Which team should i manage? Im thinking of Newcastle because of Mitrovic hahaha :) 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

@MemphisMartialMourinho okay I have tried for only 10 games in a new save, same tactics as you first posted with Sevilla. What I did are as follows:

Database: Large
Countries: England, Spain, Italy, Germany

Chose PL winners as season objective

*Couldn't find Bentacur even with "Interested" switched off =(

Transfers out:
-Rooney (15M pounds to Man City) - had to get rid of him. Based on experiences from other saves, he will usually become moody just after the closure of first transfer window
-Young, Carrick, Fellaini

Transfers in:
-Harry Kane, Pione Sisto, Renato Sanches, Sule

Results so far:
6 wins and 4 draws, 30 goals scored, 10 goals conceded

Findings:
1) Draws could have been wins had it not been for last-gasp equalisers from opponents. Like you said, nothing could have been done
2) Far too many shots off target even though most of the time opponents are pinned back due to wave after wave of my team's attacks
3) Harry Kane has been a disappointment =( I sincerely thought he would have nailed down the main striker spot as he has all the necessary attributes for a TM

*Does this tactic need a full season before the squad is familiarised with it? Or are there any areas for improvements?

@Irwan Hadi 

How many goals has Kane scored? I noticed Morata scored a decent amount of goals from corners. And you shouldve bought coman instead of sisto :) i got coman for only 16.75m plus sergio romero and hes way better than sisto. Btw, im only planning of using morata for 2-3 seasons. Then im gonna start using Ibra's regen :)

Couldnt find Bentancur? Maybe because you spell his name wrongly :P Heres an easier way to find him

Find club>south american>argentina>boca :)

Em btw, im not a tactic expert, this is the only tactic that i've created that seems to be working. Perharps 'tactic expert' could help us with this? :(

@MemphisMartialMourinho

You won't believe this -> Harry Kane has only managed to score 2 goals in 10 games (started 5, subbed in for 5) (1 was a penalty and the other a tap-in)

I signed Sisto for 2 factors - 1) There has been plenty of rave about him for this year's edition & 2) he cost me only 4M pounds LOL (talk about value for money)

(Bentancur) Goodness! I found him after typing in the correct spelling :S

HOWEVER, despite Kane's failings (so far), Martial has stepped up to the plate though. He has 4 goals to his name in the 5 games he's started.

I think the IFs on either side and the APM are generally performing well, Depay on the left has been banging in goals while Mata and Sisto has been the main creative forces. Credit also goes to Herrera in the BBM role and Schneiderlin in the CM role - middle of the park

Just the striker which has failed to live up to expectations hahaha

@Irwan Hadi Morata was struggling too in his first few matches when i first bought him. Then he started banging goals. I hope Kane will do that as well.

4m? Lmao whenever i try to sign him theres always a bidding war until 6-7m. Seems like youre better at negotiating than Ed Woodward :P Yep, Mata,Depay,Coman and Morata are always score for me. Mata had 20+ assists per seasons and he didnt take set pieces. 

I did use herrera/schneiderlin as bbm they did really well there. Sometimes they got 2 assists in one game which is really impressive for me. 

Hope youre enjoying this tactic :)

Kane is definitely quite streaky, I seem to get the best out of him as a CF. It helps that Lamela and Eriksson are ridiculous, but still...

@MemphisMartialMourinho Yo! I know I'm a little slow on the progress, it's tough when you have to juggle a few responsibilities heh but still, I've decided to carry on with this tactic for a further 10 matches. See below screenshots for some outstanding performance. Oh and by the way, Harry Kane seems to have found his scoring boots! Combine that with Depay's CR7-esque and Sisto's magic, the goals have been plenty (even though there were losses too)

Lost 2-1 to Stoke before the Southampton game

5714e7dee6ede_Next10Fixtures.thumb.png.e

Harry Kane found his scoring boots and scored 7 in 10 games

5714e7e65e114_GoalscoringChart.thumb.png

2 Spaniards competing to be the top playmaker

5714e7ee4aac3_AssistChart.thumb.png.71f7

Credits to @MemphisMartialMourinho for this lovely tactic. Seems to be spanking big teams. Only 1 game, my team has home advantage etc. Scroll further down =)

Bye-yern.thumb.png.37682196c6bcb777cc4f3

5714e80578ea4_SweetVictory.thumb.png.6e4

I gotta say, this is too sweet! Rooney was playing in their APM role LOL thank goodness he's no longer my concern hahaha

5714e811945c9_BraggingRights.thumb.png.b

I'll carry on til the end of the season and update you @MemphisMartialMourinho maybe this tactic/team really does need time to gel before getting into gear. By the way, Felix Passlack will be joining us in the January transfer window. Varela got injured for a couple of months and came back not the same player =/ moaned about the training schedule and his stats didn't improve. Beefing up the defence is top priority

Edited by Irwan Hadi