Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Solid 3-4-3 [EME]

Hi guys, today I want to show you this tactic that I've tried in the 'Invincibles' challenge with Ajax. I ended up winning Eredivise, the national cup and finally the Euro Cup against Liverpool.

The tactic seems a bit too attacking but it is actually been pretty solid defensively.

The DLF will score you and assist you a lot, the AF is going to create the most chances and will partner up well with the BBM when he getsforward. The P will provide goals mainly from wingers' crosses. 

I usually use switch to attacking when i'm dominating in both chances and possession, and if still struggling I change to 'Both flanks'

Hope this tactic will work for you as it did for me and sorry for any english mistakes

Good game :)

Screenshot_2016-05-02-20-53-38.png

Screenshot_2016-05-02-20-53-23.png

Hey @bae1234,

I love a 3-4-3, so may give this a go in a new save.

Are you using the February update?

Can you also tell me what the Invincibles Challenge is/was, so we can get an idea of what kind of team you had and what the competition was like?

Thanks!

24 minutes ago, ministryofsillywalks said:

Hey @ bae1234,

I love a 3-4-3, so may give this a go in a new save.

Are you using the February update?

Can you also tell me what the Invincibles Challenge is/was, so we can get an idea of what kind of team you had and what the competition was like?

Thanks!

Hi! I think I started it woth the february update. The challenge is basically to complete a season without losing, rhe game Makes you start in January and you have to be unbeatean until the end of the season. I started with Ajax in the Dutch league and made no Permanent signings , I've only brought in Tony Sanabria on loan from Roma. 

Thanks for the feedback :)

8 minutes ago, rodrigo22xT said:

What is OME OR EME??

OME = Original match engine. 

EME = Enhanced match engine.

12 hours ago, bae1234 said:

Hi! I think I started it woth the february update. The challenge is basically to complete a season without losing, rhe game Makes you start in January and you have to be unbeatean until the end of the season. I started with Ajax in the Dutch league and made no Permanent signings , I've only brought in Tony Sanabria on loan from Roma. 

Thanks for the feedback :)

Thank you.

Can you just explain a little more about this:

"I usually use switch to attacking when i'm dominating in both chances and possession, and if still struggling I change to 'Both flanks'"

Reading that, you wait until you're dominating and then go Attacking? If you're winning do you change anything to protect a lead?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, ministryofsillywalks said:

Thank you.

Can you just explain a little more about this:

"I usually use switch to attacking when i'm dominating in both chances and possession, and if still struggling I change to 'Both flanks'"

Reading that, you wait until you're dominating and then go Attacking? If you're winning do you change anything to protect a lead?

Thanks!

I don't Change anything if I'm Winning, I switch to attacking if i'm Dominating ins Shots and possession while stuck in a draw or losing.

Ok, thrown this tactic in at the deep end against PSG in the Champions League with my RBL team.

Team performed well. I changed the bbm to a bwm during first half as i felt we were getting over run a bit in midfield. For the last 20 mins i replaced the AP with a dlp and changed the bwm back to a bbm to see out the game.

Good start. The changes i made were also a result of the personnel i have.

Screenshot_2016-05-03-13-40-25.png

Edited by FuzzySime
2 hours ago, FuzzySime said:

Ok, thrown this tactic in at the deep end against PSG in the Champions League with my RBL team.

Team performed well. I changed the bbm to a bwm during first half as i felt we were getting over run a bit in midfield. For the last 20 mins i replaced the AP with a dlp and changed the bwm back to a bbm to see out the game.

Good start. The changes i made were also a result of the personnel i have.

Screenshot_2016-05-03-13-40-25.png

Glad it worked for you man :)

@bae1234,

What stats do you look for on your wingers? More out and out wingers, or wingback type players?

BTW, Won the league in my 1st season with Newcastle, 2nd season I finished 2nd (goal difference only).

Edited by ministryofsillywalks
1 hour ago, ministryofsillywalks said:

@bae1234,

What stats do you look for on your wingers? More out and out wingers, or wingback type players?

BTW, Won the league in my 1st season with Newcastle, 2nd season I finished 2nd (goal difference only).

Hi, great to see that has worked for you, winning the league in 1st season and finishing 2nd on goal difference in the second one with Newcastle is really impressive.

By the way, I usually use one more attacking minded wing, and the other more defensive. I don't know if it makes a big difference but I tend to use the more defensive one (usually a trained fullback) near the Advanced Playmaker. 

Edited by bae1234