Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Is the scottish league the easiest?

I was having a think on what might be the easiest league to win and I decided it must be the SPL with Celtic. With this in mind I set off to manage them and this is what I found.

Screenshot_2016-06-21-16-18-34.thumb.png

Is this a ridiculous example or is it really this easy? Winning the league by 41 points.

I'm tempted to see how long I can go I undefeated in the league.

@Dec never even thought about the Welsh league, it's now on my to-do list. My other target for Celtic is to win everything.

Which is the worst team in Wales?

26 minutes ago, kts365 said:

@Dec never even thought about the Welsh league, it's now on my to-do list. My other target for Celtic is to win everything.

Which is the worst team in Wales?

Harvwestford are pretty bad, they got relegated in real life.

Would say the Scottish league with celtic is similar to the german league with bayern. Obviously a different standard of league but same gap in ability between celtic and rest of league, and bayern and the rest of their league. And definitely easier in europe with bayern

I believe the Hyundai A League (Australia) is the easiest. A bunch of youngsters mixed with some players past their prime along with only having 10 teams and 6 make it to the finals. It also has 27 game so it is a quick season.

7 hours ago, Ballistic446 said:

Would say the Scottish league with celtic is similar to the german league with bayern. Obviously a different standard of league but same gap in ability between celtic and rest of league, and bayern and the rest of their league. And definitely easier in europe with bayern

In game Bayern never catches up to us after the first season. Look out for the Black and Yellows ;)

7 hours ago, Ballistic446 said:

Have to admit never even thought of trying the A-league before but I'll give it a shot.

Is there any standout teams?

Not really the teams are all fairly equal due to the salary cap imposed on the league in real life. 

Becuase 6 teams make it to the finals you have a high chance of making it to the finals. 

I do know some clubs that are pretty good

-Adelaide United (Current Champions)

-Western Sydney Wanderers (Grand Finalist)

-Melbourne Victory (Regular Season Winners)

-Melbourne City (Owned by City Football group aka Man City)

Some weaker clubs include 

-Central Coast Mariners (Last years 10th place)

Maybe Norn Iron?

Linfield have by far the biggest Turnover in real life something like 800k

Crusaders - Winners for Last 2 years

Absolute tiny wage budgets and Transfer budgets tho...

12 minutes ago, kts365 said:

@Dec Done season 1 as Haverfordwest hard to get past TNS, is there any reason haverfordwest have excellent training facilities?

May be something to do with their Youth Set Up  Their Head of Youth Development ish heads the Welsh Premier Development Squad.

1 hour ago, M4cc4n4 said:

May be something to do with their Youth Set Up  Their Head of Youth Development ish heads the Welsh Premier Development Squad.

Thanks for the insight mate. Explains it.

On 07/07/2016 at 13:38, Creeper69 said:

Is the easiest if you're Celtic.

I reckon most could win the scottish league with any club. I just happened to be using celtic.

2 hours ago, kts365 said:

I reckon most could win the scottish league with any club. I just happened to be using celtic.

In gameweek 33 with Aberdeen I was 3rd with 15 points under Celtic. Then they lost the last 5 games and I won the league.

2 hours ago, Creeper69 said:

In gameweek 33 with Aberdeen I was 3rd with 15 points under Celtic. Then they lost the last 5 games and I won the league.

Lucky, but you won haha.

I reckon within 3 years any spl team can be managed into winning that league