Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Player Duties

I have played FM on the PC and so know about duties, such as defend, support and attack, but these aren't available on the mobile version so I was wondering are the players roles on FMM a certain duty no matter where they're positioned or what mentality your playing? Or do they matter, say a player on the CM role in the DM is on Defend duty whilst his on support when his playing in the CM position?

The player roles on FMM work slightly differently. You could call it neutral really as if a BWM is paired with a player who runs forward then he won't but if he isn't then he will.

8 minutes ago, Dec said:

The player roles on FMM work slightly differently. You could call it neutral really as if a BWM is paired with a player who runs forward then he won't but if he isn't then he will.

By neutral do you mean the support duty?

2 hours ago, theundergoat said:

I mean not attack or defence but does whatever. This often is set on Midfield players and wing backs

13 hours ago, theundergoat said:

Don't really know if it works like this but I consider the DMs position as defend and the AMs position as attack also because in the enhanced engine when you have a player in the DM position no matter what role you play him he'll never push up like the players in the CM I position