Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Tactic advice needed

So...I just started a new save with Torino in serie A, a league which I'm familiar with and usually do very well with mid-table level teams. However , my trusted tactics that I utilise in serie A saves and all my other saves across various leagues is not doing so well and I'm not sure why.  Anyone got any tips to tweak the tactics? (Im using the original engine)

Thanks ?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by shepherd

First of all take the offside trap and in the 4-1-4-1 I think you should change the WM to wingers and the P to a DLF or CF (a DLF is bound to lake lots of long shot), the WBs to FBs then the DLP to BWM... it's a lot of changes but I think they would work fine.

The 4-1-2-2-1- should be fine apart from the offside trap maybe changing the DLP to a BWM also because I don't think Torino have a good one

7 minutes ago, Dar J said:

First of all take the offside trap and in the 4-1-4-1 I think you should change the WM to wingers and the P to a DLF or CF (a DLF is bound to lake lots of long shot), the WBs to FBs then the DLP to BWM... it's a lot of changes but I think they would work fine.

The 4-1-2-2-1- should be fine apart from the offside trap maybe changing the DLP to a BWM also because I don't think Torino have a good one

Thanks for the tips, much appreciated, will try them out!

On 25 June 2016 at 01:35, Dar J said:

Let me know if they help

Half a season in and the suggestions did not appear to make much of  an improvement, thanks for the advice nonetheless