Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Player Position Bug ??

I know it's not a huge difference between a CM and CDM but one player I have I think there's a bug with his natural position or Coach Report. 

Now I know players can play multiple positions but usually their main (natural) position is listed on their profile page and Coach Report . 

Well the player I have on my team has on his profile page just CM listed not CM/DM , also when I go to his position page it says CM is his (natural) position. Now comes the kicker when I go to his Coach Report it says he is the best CDM on the team and the report has CDM as position not CM his natural position. 

So question arises how do I know his CA/PA for CM ? And/or why is CDM not his position on his profile or positions page as natural? It's left me in a bind trying to find what position/role he is best suited for.. 

BTW its not just a normal question of multiple positions its have u ever had the natural/main listed on profile and positions report be a different position than the one the coach reports use? I always have had natural position reflect coach report and same with profile info/positions match it. 

Here's pics to help understand thx in advance

Pic #1 see CM in profile no CDM or other position listed like most players have

Pic #2 Shows CM is natural position , he can play CDM but not point of question.

Pic #3 Crazy part shows position as CDM and report says best CDM nothing about CM (natural position).

image.png

image.png

image.png

1 hour ago, DIRECTFX said:

I know it's not a huge difference between a CM and CDM but one player I have I think there's a bug with his natural position or Coach Report. 

Now I know players can play multiple positions but usually their main (natural) position is listed on their profile page and Coach Report . 

Well the player I have on my team has on his profile page just CM listed not CM/DM , also when I go to his position page it says CM is his (natural) position. Now comes the kicker when I go to his Coach Report it says he is the best CDM on the team and the report has CDM as position not CM his natural position. 

So question arises how do I know his CA/PA for CM ? And/or why is CDM not his position on his profile or positions page as natural? It's left me in a bind trying to find what position/role he is best suited for.. 

BTW its not just a normal question of multiple positions its have u ever had the natural/main listed on profile and positions report be a different position than the one the coach reports use? I always have had natural position reflect coach report and same with profile info/positions match it. 

Here's pics to help understand thx in advance

Pic #1 see CM in profile no CDM or other position listed like most players have

Pic #2 Shows CM is natural position , he can play CDM but not point of question.

Pic #3 Crazy part shows position as CDM and report says best CDM nothing about CM (natural position).

image.png

image.png

image.png

It's not a bug we see many of those I think it's because of all your DMs he seems to be the best even if he's natural as a CM... and remember don't trust the reports

This is not a bug.

The game will not show player position like M/DM C, but M C.

This also happens when pkayer's position is AM/M C and AM/M/DM C.

Screenshot_2016-07-06-19-59-52.png