Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Where Have I seen this formation before

Taff

While playing my 1K challenge at SLB I started using a new tactic but I know I've seen it somewhere before (or something very similar) 

I know @Massey127 is using a similar one in his "Dreaming of Crossing the Irish Sea" challenge but I'm sure I've seen it before possibly in one of the older versions of the game (I thought it was one of the big names of the game possibly @Ashez, @PriZe or someone of their level.

I just don't want to be accused of copying another tactic 

here it is

IMG_6713.thumb.PNG.6e8328beaa8836b6fa648IMG_6714.thumb.PNG.c18b0462e8878b8ba6254

If anyone knows where this is from let me know

It's been working pretty well (not for my primary striker but as a team tactic its working well)

@Taff remember what Risheek told you. Just changing a few of the roles makes the tactic your own. I believe when the rule "Own formations only" is implemented  is there only to stop people from full on copying good tactics from the tactics board. A couple edits can make the tactic your own. Also I checked Massey's tactic, he used passing focus on both flanks and balanced mentality. Also the roles are different between the two tactics. Plus Massey is using two strikers while your tactic uses one.

38 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

@Taff remember what Risheek told you. Just changing a few of the roles makes the tactic your own. I believe when the rule "Own formations only" is implemented  is there only to stop people from full on copying good tactics from the tactics board. A couple edits can make the tactic your own. Also I checked Massey's tactic, he used passing focus on both flanks and balanced mentality. Also the roles are different between the two tactics. Plus Massey is using two strikers while your tactic uses one.

I wasn't to worried as you said I've made the tactic mine, I just wanted to see if anyone remembers where this basic formation was from so I can give props but as I said it's a good tactic but not for the 1K

Taff  it was the one that brought you all the glory with Benfica AND only 6 goals against you in the league its awesome :) have you tried it elsewhere than in Portugal ?

No it was just a spur of the moment thing I was getting frustrated with my 1K challenge and tried something and it worked, I didn't use it all season maybe 10-15 games over the second half of the season but I'll be using it on my next season of my sir Alex Ferguson challenge to see how it goes

I'm testing a basic 4231 at the moment with Arsenal to see if I can get my Primary Striker scoring more and it's going well at the moment I'll Message you some details  @AndersJ after a few more months testing 

Edited by Taff

@Taff Hi mate, very interesting tactic you have, I will be very interested to see how this works out for you.

As many previous comments have stated this is certainly very different from the one I am using but I appreciate the courtesy. 

Your tactic certainly seems to have the potential to cause devastation! 

Best of luck mate and let us know how this works out.

41 minutes ago, Massey127 said:

@Taff Hi mate, very interesting tactic you have, I will be very interested to see how this works out for you.

As many previous comments have stated this is certainly very different from the one I am using but I appreciate the courtesy. 

Your tactic certainly seems to have the potential to cause devastation! 

Best of luck mate and let us know how this works out.

Will do keep an eye on My Sir Alex Ferguson Challenge that's where I'm going to use this tactic for a full season