Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Where is my son

I managed SLB for five years,after that ı managed Arsenal for more than 10 years,but my son didn't come.What is my fault.Must ı played 10 years on starting team SLB?Can you answer me?My son came 10 years later Real Madrid starting on FMH 2015.

Edit:My english isn't so good.

Edited by emirhan

I couldnt translate my language,my english simply degree,perfect tenses is so hard =) can you write again simply or with photos

Edited by emirhan

To get a son you need...

Play with one club for 10 seasons

Sign a player who is with you for 10 seasons

Play that player in every season

Have that player retire

P_20160724_183113.thumb.jpg.29419af3f93a14693745296021709034695.thumb.jpg.01958bI have one player same quailty,he is now 31 years old,ı played with him nearly 14 seasons and 450 game,is it available for me to get son

Edited by emirhan
8 minutes ago, emirhan said:

I have one player same quailty,he is now 31 years old,ı played with him nearly 14 seasons and 450 game,is it available for me to get son

When he retires and if you signed him then yes

27 minutes ago, Dec said:

Scroll across and see if it is hidden.

I have checked the achievements too but nothing :(

Screenshot_2016-07-25-22-18-02.png

Screenshot_2016-07-25-22-17-59.png

Screenshot_2016-07-25-22-18-04.png

Edited by loltheowner31

Hmm but what if the player is already at the club in 2011. And i started to play in 2015 so will that 4 years in the past count ? He 33 now and already wants to retire. So will he make it ? will he have a chance to have a son ? 

16 minutes ago, Plzdunhurtme said:

Hmm but what if the player is already at the club in 2011. And i started to play in 2015 so will that 4 years in the past count ? He 33 now and already wants to retire. So will he make it ? will he have a chance to have a son ? 

No as you didn't sign him

On 27/07/2016 at 03:58, Dec said:

No as you didn't sign him

Wait it's a requirement to sign a player? Can't it be from my academy promoted player?

6 minutes ago, Dhxn said:

Wait it's a requirement to sign a player? Can't it be from my academy promoted player?

I think you have to sign him. Good question though. Give it a go and see then tell me please, thanks :).

2 minutes ago, Dec said:

I think you have to sign him. Good question though. Give it a go and see then tell me please, thanks :).

It's going to be my 8th season with him and he constantly plays an active role in my team. Think he will have a son in my team? He has been a Derby player since he started his career 

Screenshot_20160801-192803.png

3 hours ago, Dhxn said:

It's going to be my 8th season with him and he constantly plays an active role in my team. Think he will have a son in my team? He has been a Derby player since he started his career 

Wow nice.. what a consistent player right there :)

5 hours ago, Dhxn said:

You didn't buy him so it doesn't count

12 hours ago, loltheowner31 said:

Wow nice.. what a consistent player right there :)

Thank you :)

10 hours ago, LOLITSLIT said:

You didn't buy him so it doesn't count

Oh.... just curious, will the son be a world beater or just average 140-165 potential player?

20 hours ago, Dhxn said:

Thank you :)

Oh.... just curious, will the son be a world beater or just average 140-165 potential player?

It's potential and ability are both random, but I've heard quite few people say their son's are average.