Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Danovic Wings it! A Converted Winger Challenge..

1 minute ago, Taff said:

Oh yeah, only one I could think of, but yeah I'll go with @Real_Random and say Ocampos

Good call Taff. I'm going for three out of three that I've guessed on

Edited by Real_Random
1 minute ago, Real_Random said:

Well done lads...

20qmdd2.jpg

Lucas Ocampos

213r6s2.jpg

3 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

I suck I don't think I've got any right, I'll just stop guessing and leave it to you'r amazing football brain

1 hour ago, Taff said:

I suck I don't think I've got any right, I'll just stop guessing and leave it to you'r amazing football brain

I'm giving you guys too many clues...! ;)

On 8/16/2016 at 18:59, Ashez said:

Just caught up, very tense and exciting! Keep it up mate. 

Thanks, was a little close but I always has confidence in him.

On 8/16/2016 at 19:23, Mikee1984 said:

Wow that must of been tense mate, great that you just got over that 30 mark to keep this great challenge alive well done.

Just gotta keep on going, Mike.

On 8/16/2016 at 22:07, Real_Random said:

Good choice mate. Hopefully ocampos performs. Good Luck.

Fingers crossed he has a decent season.

Edited by danovic78

FC Bayern München - Season 7

Transfers In

We splashed big money to bring Coman back as we tweaked our tactic slightly. Ocampos was a bargain as Chelsea were looking to off load him Plus Rulli to replace Neuer too.

2uo3v3t.jpg

Transfers Out

Neuer and Vidal depart along with more Bayern II players.

dfgm6x.jpg
28gxxtu.jpg

German Super Cup

We concede a last minute equalizer to Leverkusen then lose on pens, Gutting! :'(

2rfeybm.jpg

European Super Cup

Alaba sinks Atletico in extra time to win the cup for us.

s6ssww.jpg

Club World Championship

We ease to another title with a thumping of São Paulo.

kw7ck.jpg

German First Division

Seventh heaven as we stroll again to another title.

t4wjra.jpg

German Cup

Ocampos' penalty should have secured the cup against Augsburg but we have defeat them on penalties.

mkxifk.jpg

Champions League

We cant overturn a first leg defeat to Real in the semi final.

21b1z6r.jpg

Season Awards

Ocampos' early season form helps him lift the World Player of Year Award.

r9eesz.jpg

Stones beats Ocampos to win the German First Division Player of the Year Award.

2lm5cgn.jpg
35bdq8n.jpg

I retain the German First Division Manager of the Year Award.

a5ahwy.jpg

Squad Stats

No scares this time as Ocampos hits 36 goals, along with my young english striker netting 30 plus goals too.

b6rkvd.jpg

14siky0.jpg

20sy4v9.jpg

2cgf1x.jpg

4 minutes ago, Taff said:

Making this look too easy dude

It might look easy but it does get a little tense, most players seem to start really well then tail off badly after Xmas. I give them a little rest and they seem to pick up again but I guess when you are dealing with Flair players they do tend to be a little inconsistent.

that's true

On a side note can I ask you something, I know you've used 433 formations in the past, I'm in the middle of trying to create one along with @Mikee1984 @AndersJ and @Xxandx and I'm struggling do you mind sharing your's just so I can see where I might be going wrong message me if you don't want to put it on the forum but I understand if you didn't want to share it's yours afterall

25 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Great job mate. Can't wait for your next player. KIU

Thanks, not sure how long we can keep going!

24 minutes ago, Taff said:

that's true

On a side note can I ask you something, I know you've used 433 formations in the past, I'm in the middle of trying to create one along with @Mikee1984 @AndersJ and @Xxandx and I'm struggling do you mind sharing your's just so I can see where I might be going wrong message me if you don't want to put it on the forum but I understand if you didn't want to share it's yours afterall

Of course, I know you all play with the EME but I am an OME player. Mine lines up as -

P  ADF  P
  BBM   BWM   BBM
WBK   CD   CD   WBK
               GK

I have changed the midfield sometimes so its set up as -

P   ADF   P
          BBM   AP
             BWM
WBK   CD   CD   WBK
               GK

You can adapt the strikers to suit your players - CMF   P   CMF  or even  ADF  P  ADF

Team Instructions - Balanced, Direct, Centre, Mixed, Normal and Pressing Offside Trap ON

Edited by danovic78
1 minute ago, Taff said:

Cheers dude I'll give them a go soon and see how I get on

Thanks for sharing I'm getting super stressed trying to get one to work

No worries, if you can get a BBM that has high creativity like Emre Can or Højbjerg then they will help create plus the two decent wingbacks are a must. Alex Telles, Mario Fernandes are my go to players.

On FMH15 my strikers were ADF/P/ADF but this time they just didnt seem to fire that well and I found the P/ADF/P worked well. For my Barca 84-85 Challenge I used P/TM/P.

1 minute ago, danovic78 said:

No worries, if you can get a BBM that has high creativity like Emre Can or Højbjerg then they will help create plus the two decent wingbacks are a must. Alex Telles, Mario Fernandes are my go to players.

On FMH15 my strikers were ADF/P/ADF but this time they just didnt seem to fire that well and I found the P/ADF/P worked well. For my Barca 84-85 Challenge I used P/TM/P.

Cheers again dude I'll give them a go and see how we get on

2 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Very interesting and thanks for explaining.

in that matter of wbks - why them over fbs?

and in the matter of the 3 up front

does the two sidestrikers score or just assist?

i tried with 3 poachers where the central bangs the most

14 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Very interesting and thanks for explaining.

in that matter of wbks - why them over fbs?

and in the matter of the 3 up front

does the two sidestrikers score or just assist?

i tried with 3 poachers where the central bangs the most

WBK's I feel provide more assists as there is no real creativity in the midfield area.

With the P/ADF/P three the Poachers will always score more but it can depend on the type of player you use.

If you use a WNG/INF that plays up front too like a Coman/Malcolm then the might assist a bit more. Changing to having a Poacher in the middle then can you always try a CMF or DLF either side to ensure the central striker scores the most. This is what I have used a few times in this challenge.

4 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Thanks for answering - im trying to learn all the time :)

No worries, its all about trying things.

The back four and Midfield three are fixed in my opinion, they just provide the most consistent base. Its just the front three that you may need to tinker with depending on your players and requirements but this is on OME so it may be different on the EME?

46 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

No worries, its all about trying things.

The back four and Midfield three are fixed in my opinion, they just provide the most consistent base. Its just the front three that you may need to tinker with depending on your players and requirements but this is on OME so it may be different on the EME?

Thanks for your help dude, I've managed to get a tactic that seems to be working fairly well with both Swansea and Bristol Rovers for now, tinkered with your layout I'll message you what I have

Yes! ? You did it with Ocampos as well!!? I don't know how you do it!? I've been testing (in secret), with wingers and Adv.midfielders, putting them up front, but they look like they have skates or something on them...

Who you got next??

54 minutes ago, Xxandx said:

Yes! ? You did it with Ocampos as well!!? I don't know how you do it!? I've been testing (in secret), with wingers and Adv.midfielders, putting them up front, but they look like they have skates or something on them...

Who you got next??

Sometimes my players to play like that, they can go for 5-10 games without scoring, I just have to find the right tactic for each player. I have about 3 tactics that I use and see which one fits the player.

Thanks, next up we head back to Premier League for a homegrown wonderkid......?

Edited by danovic78