Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Did you ever succeed with 433 in lower leagues? (HELP)

AndersJ

Hello guys.

i will need your help.

lately @Taff @Mikee1984 @Xxandx and I have been testing to see if we can create a promotion proof 433 tactic for the lower leagues of England. 

Honestly it has been a hard struggle as many opponents play 442 or 451. They therefor almost EVERY time take the advantage in the WIDTH....

We can create succesfull tactics for the top leagues, BUT my question to you guys out there is -

have you ever succeeded with a 433 formation in the lower leagues and for more than one season - and if you have - would you share it then ?

best regards of the frontmen and Anders :) 

image.png

image.png

image.png

For the first formation I think the problem is that the 3 poachers lack support and yes you have a B2B and an AP but what you've got are 4 selfish players. Now what I'm going to say is based on theories, I don't know if it really works like that.

Still talking about you first 4-3-3, when the ball gets to the midfield the DLP picks it up first because he sits deeper than the remaining 2 and he would give to the B2B for the same reason, now when he picks it up there is only one thing he would do, that is run forward with the ball and when he gets at the edge of the box he'll either shoot or give it to one of the poachers and what would the poacher do? He'll shoot instantly so what you'd have is lots of shots but few on target and very few or no clear cut chances at all and in lower leagues you Dom have strikers that are good enough to take those long shots.

Another problem is that the 4-3-3 is quite an attacking formation and you don't seem to have any defensive minded midfielder.

If I'm to play that formation starting from the back I'd have two CD, two WBs, then in midfield I'd have a BWM in the middle and on the left a CM the an AP at the right (the AP and CM can change from right to left it doesn't matter) then for the front 3 a DLF or DF then on the left an AF and a CF on the right. This would change depending on how it plays on the match engine (everything I say is based on the enhanced engine as that is what I play on).

For the second formation you have the same problem in your front 3 while the midfield is good I'd only change the DLP to a B2B because the formation is quite defensive so no need to make it too defensive .

For the 3rd one, it should work but no defensive minded player in midfield. It's vital in lower leagues and again a P and IF. I'm not against poachers or IFs but it depends on what I want from my formation.

My advice for creating tactics, apart from the usual advice like play to your strength etc. Thing of what you want to achieve from that formation (scoring goals) and how you want to achieve that. Think of where you want your assists to come from, think of how to link play, you should think of who provides support and supply and the primary person that finishes, from your tactics I don't think you have third things clear and try to have your players near each other in ever phase whether it's attacking or defending.

Hope I've helped you

Thank you very much for participating to create debate about this. 

As i have talked with the other guys about - i find i much harder to create a 433 than any other tactic so far.

@Dar J have you created a 433 yourself? You Seem to have all the good creative ideas ready :)? The other guys and i have testet around 10-12 tactics and you thoughts have all been discused also but cool that you write your input - all help is needed :)

@Talisman have you seen any work ?

@Muzza2108 i will deffinately try your tactic ( just thought i have searched and searched and testet and testet - but i will surely try.

thanks guys

Damnit... how do you guys do that?? For a week now I've been testing and tweaking. Trying to make a 433 that can handle all the defensive 442's and 451's at lower league has proven to be a real challange. Thank you for all the good advices you awsome people!?

32 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

As i have talked with the other guys about - i find i much harder to create a 433 than any other tactic so far.

@Dar J have you created a 433 yourself? You Seem to have all the good creative ideas ready :)? The other guys and i have testet around 10-12 tactics and you thoughts have all been discused also but cool that you write your input - all help is needed :)

@Muzza2108 i will deffinately try your tactic ( just thought i have searched and searched and testet and testet - but i will surely try.

thanks guys

I don't use only one tactic for an entire season and I've never played a 433 but I've played a 4-1-3-2 and a 4-3-1-2

Edited by Dar J
25 minutes ago, Dar J said:

I don't use only one tactic for an entire season and I've never played a 433 but I've played a 4-1-3-2 and a 4-3-1-2

Yeah me too - but this a specific 433 formation that we want to create OR see if has been made for EME yet - there are alot of 4231 ex in this forum but its 433 im curios about learning some more about :)

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

thanks guys

Give me a team let me try (I'd be playing only the first 5 games without any transfers) so give me a team with enough midfielders and strikers

1 hour ago, rseven said:

And if you want a wide 433, maybe you can try this. 

Screenshot_2016-08-21-23-48-30.png

Hey Rseven - did you try one of the tactics you lay out - or is it for me to test :)? I have been testing with the others for close to two weeks but BELOW Championship when opponent plays wide - 433 looks pretty f..... :D

6 hours ago, Muzza2108 said:

Works at all levels ??

image.png

image.png

Is et for EME ? Im having a Jürgen klopp kind off season with this ....:)

image.png

5 hours ago, Dar J said:

Those achievement were on the original match engine right?

Probably yeah, it was my first save on FMM 16 so it will be, however I'm trying it out all over again on a new save and it's working just as well... And it's not the only save it's worked on either...

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

Is et for EME ? Im having a Jürgen klopp kind off season with this ....:)

image.png

It's worked on both match engines for me... 

Just now, Muzza2108 said:

It's worked on both match engines for me... 

My first season I used my old 41221 for Middlesbrough and it wasn't working like on FMM 15 so towards the end of season I thought I'd try something new and went 433 and it took a while to tweak but we only finished 6th and missed out on promotion... Next season we won the league by a mile... 

Okay so technically it requires a whole season and squad improvements before it works :) i was looking in this forum IF any of you guys knew of a tactic 433 thats more plug and play :) our goal was to create a such if it was NOT already made 

4 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Okay so technically it requires a whole season and squad improvements before it works :) i was looking in this forum IF any of you guys knew of a tactic 433 thats more plug and play :) our goal was to create a such if it was NOT already made 

Technically yes. I was looking through my history there and it's not always instantly amazing results but in the long run and the trophy haul it's pretty decent... Can't be many tactics that work straight away and last forever?

No excatly what we were trying to investigate and test :)

so nothing hard on your really good tactic - i was just one the track if anybody maybe new of a plug and play 433 as it exsist in other formation in this forum :)

@Taff really good testing you are making - we will succeed.

is there no one else that have had succes with a 433 on EME and want to share the love on how they did :)?

@AndersJ

I've had relative success with a 433 with Barcelona. I was able to make 3 strikers of limited quality score. This was on EME 

image.png.fdcfd62815b090502e2ed63f1c0ea3image.png.a222de9abc00e13cceabf599e50e29

Also because I used Bradshaw in this tactic hopefully it can work with low league teams

Here are Bradshaw's stats and history.

image.thumb.png.57d386bd363da782eb8148fbimage.thumb.png.5cbb4d93fc02d87b1c55ba38

Pretty Good for a league 1 player.

if you need more information go here (http://vibe.community/forums/topic/37808-the-barcelona-86-87-challenge-my-attempt/?page=1)

Edited by Real_Random