Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Player keep changing roles

lilgwanz

Hi guys Dec congrats on how vibe looks now,I love it.Been long I got on here last just got the game of recent I know I am late.Anyways pls I'd like to know if my fellow vibers have had such issue with a player before?

My striker keeps changing roles every season and when I mean role I mean example from advanced forward,next season he's poacher,third season he's trequartista.Now the striker always passes the ball rather than score himself and it's annoying.

Also a bug in this version I don't know if anyone else is experiencing it but the game freezes at some random matches and nothing seems to work until I force stop.Thanks for replies guys 

Shouldn't change roles every season so seems a bit excessive ( @Alari ), however it can be because he is changing due to training or just how you are playing him. I would largely ignore it if it is changing this much.

Also thanks for the nice comment, glad you like the site and welcome back :).

10 hours ago, Dec said:

Shouldn't change roles every season so seems a bit excessive ( @Alari ), however it can be because he is changing due to training or just how you are playing him. I would largely ignore it if it is changing this much.

Also thanks for the nice comment, glad you like the site and welcome back :).

The attributes will impact the role of player. Because of the training, the player's attributes are changed, so the role will be changed as well.

Seems the training is causing that I guess.I created my variation of the IT and he grew fast but changing roles that much is annoying just glad the injury bug wasnt on this year's game

Edited by lilgwanz
Typos
45 minutes ago, lilgwanz said:

Seems the training is causing that I guess.I created my variation of the IT and he grew fast but changing roles that much is annoying just glad the injury bug wasnt on this year's game

Its not really that he's changing role it's just your assistant that changes his opinion on his best role based on his stats

My game also freezes

40 minutes ago, Dar J said:

Its not really that he's changing role it's just your assistant that changes his opinion on his best role based on his stats

My game also freezes

Wow then my assistant is a confused man.Here's an update he had a 10 day injury and he's now back to being a poacher again.I feel I should put him on a general training so he doesn't rise above being a poacher.what do you guys think

I find a lot of strikers start as Poachers then as their stats improve they move to Complete Forwards then as their stats fluctuate due to injury, tiredness, rest etc he might then change back to Poacher or even Trequiwhatsit as well. 

Same with Deep Lying Forwards and Target Men, they seem to switch fairly regularly which makes sense as they require similar attributes.

1 hour ago, Joewins said:

I find a lot of strikers start as Poachers then as their stats improve they move to Complete Forwards then as their stats fluctuate due to injury, tiredness, rest etc he might then change back to Poacher or even Trequiwhatsit as well. 

Same with Deep Lying Forwards and Target Men, they seem to switch fairly regularly which makes sense as they require similar attributes.

Yea it now makes perfect sense only gutted the game feels trequartista is better compared to a poacher.

As Dar J said above, this is just your assistant's opinion on their best role. You are free to disagree and use any role you like and they will still play the way you would expect (e.g. A trequartista can still play as a poacher, even if they might be better at playing treq.).

Also, the game doesn't feel that any role is better than another. But poachers require less all-round ability when compared with trequartista's in real life as well as in-game e.g. Vardy vs Totti.