Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UKFootballScore

5 Teams I'm Looking Forward To Managing On FMM2017

Hey Guys!

I'm bringing you an article because this community needs a kick up the arse! 

I want to see everyone doing one of these for us to see and share ideas!

Theres 5 teams I'm really eager to manage on the next game and I'm going top show you what they are and why they excite me!

1. Manchester UnitedScreenshot_2016-08-27-08-37-15.png

So then where do I start! Pogba is back at the club he started at for a cool £89,000,000 which boosts the teams star player status, along with Ibrahimovic teams will be afraid of them this season for sure!

Screenshot_2016-08-27-08-37-21.pngScreenshot_2016-08-27-08-37-26.png

Also the fact they are basically already playing Football Manager with Sugar Daddy unlocked it would be interesting to see what finances they get on the game after spending over £150,000,000 on new talent.

Other mentions include Henrikh Mhkatritaaryrnaianyan signed from Dortmund and Marcus Rashfords progression will be an interesting viewing as he gets less game time now.

Screenshot_2016-08-27-08-38-17.png

2. Inter MilanScreenshot_2016-08-27-08-43-31.png

I Always enjoy a save in Italy after successful saves with Pro Vercelli and Juventus, but I wanted to have a new team to be from that region and Inter will be that team!

Having just signed two FMM wonderkids they will have broken hearts now after getting both Joao Mario and Gabriel Barbosa for a combined £70,000,000 shows the intent on matching Juventus and challenging them to the title. 

Screenshot_2016-08-27-08-42-52.pngScreenshot_2016-08-27-08-42-27.png

Other mentions include Ivan Perisic, who had a great Euro 2016, and Mauro Icardi, who is sought after by Premier League clubs.

3. Yeovil TownScreenshot_2016-08-27-08-44-48.png

Just because I support them and the urge to manage the World Class talent of Francois Zoko is too much temptation to stay away

4. Borussia DortmundScreenshot_2016-08-27-08-43-56.png

Ok so Germany hasn't been a massive attraction to me on FMM2016 as Dortmund werent really ready to challenge Bayern but they have a great squad now with the signing of Ousmane Dembele from Ligue 1 will be massive, in my opinion he will become one of the best players in world football and I can make him just that in this Dortmund side.

Screenshot_2016-08-27-08-44-02.png

Marc Bartra comes in to effectively replace Mats Hummels who left for Bayern, to 'progress' his career only to return a few years later I'm sure, and I'm sure that will spell the end of him signing for Real Madrid for £39,500,000 on every save.

Screenshot_2016-08-27-08-44-23.png

Other mentions include keeping hold of Marco Reus and resigning Mario Gotze to rekindle that friendship that won them titles under Jurgen Klopp.

Screenshot_2016-08-27-08-44-14.png

5. Tottenham HotspurScreenshot_2016-08-27-08-46-00.png

An obvious one really as most know I'm a huge Tottenham fan and their team is getting more and more exciting as the seasons go on, adding Victor Wanyama and Vincent Jannsen into the set up allows for other big players to be rested and not be relyed upon as much, therefore pressure will be less on their own shoulders but spread around the squad a bit.

Screenshot_2016-08-27-08-46-12.pngScreenshot_2016-08-27-08-46-16.png

With those additions to an already young and hungry squad Spurs should be a joy to manage with Champions League football in the first season with around £30,000,000 budget (Guesstimate) it should be a great first team to play as and shoot down the Arsenal with ease.

Other mentions include Dele Alli who will get yet another upgrade I'm sure and will be a truly epic player for years to come for Tottenham and England aswell! Harry Kane should continue his rise to the top and that will be represented in the game again this year. Will be interesting to see if SI can implement the use of Wembley into the game for the Champions League games or not, probably not but hey...

Screenshot_2016-08-27-08-46-41.pngScreenshot_2016-08-27-08-46-06.png

Well thats that guys! Hope you enjoyed it and I look forward to seeing others versions of this in the build up to the game!

Nice work, a really interesting read. For me I would include maybe Salford and Parma instead of Yeovil and Spurs. But obviously you support them so easy to see why you picked them.

For me it will be Norwich as I'm a big fan! But being relagated and only loosing Redmond! Gotta be looking to smash the championship!  I hope they get an upgrade thou as I can win the prem ( Sometimes ) but the following season will only get around 6-7mil kitty....shocking! Especially as we are one of the only clubs that are debt free in real life.....grrrr shame on you FMM.

Are the player upgrades/downgrades based on the form of  the previous season or fo they see if players start this season well and a just if needed?

@Dec

Edited by Crowe
15 minutes ago, Crowe said:

Are the player upgrades/downgrades based on the form of  the previous season or fo they see if players start this season well and a just if needed?

@Dec

FMM scouts base it on previous form but also takes into consideration past seasons and levels.

I would have thought Benfica could he a good choices, great youngsters, great youth facilities, good scouts - evident in who they have brought through (assuming staff isnt just a trivial feature in fmm17), History as most sucessful portuguese club, and champions league football. And a large Transfer budget after the departure of Sanches and Gaitlin? 

Dortmund would be a fantastic save in 17. So much youth with huge potential.  Should be able to challenge Bayern as long as they don't keep losing their star players to their Munich rivals. 

That might be a little wishful thinking. At least for the first season. Definitely something to work towards.

I have enjoyed saves before using a slightly smaller team with future transfer targets in mind. I've missed out on a few players who retire by the time i'm in a position to buy them!  

Edited by billy2shots

1) Newcastle United

The team I support. Other than this there is the thrill of getting them back into the Premier league and in influx of new players to toy with. Also Adam Armstrong.

2) Celtic

Dembele looks to be good for a Scottish 1kc.

3) Shalke

Always a decent team filled with young talent. I'd be keen to see how the youngsters stats grow

4) Any team from a new league

5) Blackpool 

These poor guys are just sinking big time. I'd like to get them back to the Premier league like I've done with Portsmouth before

On 10/6/2016 at 14:55, Цветан Чуканов said:

My personal 5 (in random order):

1. Sparta Rotterdam
  2. Newcastle United
  3. Parma Calcio 1913
  4. Darlington
  5. Stockport County

BTW, why is everyone mentioning Salford?

From what I have gathered, Salford has had some impressive cup showings in the past few years for a lower-tier club, and they have just achieved promotion to Conference North and are now eligible to be played.

My top 5 that I can't wait to try are

Newcastle United
Salford City
Dortmund
Atletico Madrid
Monaco

They're all teams that are ok or good but short of being great, making them great again will be fun

On 06/10/2016 at 19:55, Цветан Чуканов said:

My personal 5 (in random order):

1. Sparta Rotterdam
  2. Newcastle United
  3. Parma Calcio 1913
  4. Darlington
  5. Stockport County

BTW, why is everyone mentioning Salford?

You seen Doctor Benjy's YouTube series with them?