Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series 10 FMM Legends who are moving clubs this summer!

HashtagTatica

It's Deadline Day! We as FMM players can look back at some of the transfers this year and say, “well, I’ve signed this player.” Yes, because this transfer window is filled with FMM legends moving to new clubs, and we will be listing the top 10 legends of this awesome franchise who moved clubs this summer. Hope you enjoy!

defour.png.49881711a478a894afbb95776556d

10. Steven Defour | Age: 28 | Original Club: Anderlecht | New Club: Burnley |

The FMH2006 wonderkid is now 28 and is not a wonderkid anymore, but Burnley has took a punt on him paying a club-record fee 8 million for the defensive midfield. 8 years on from being in “wonderkid” status, Defour isn’t exactly the best player on FMH/FMM anymore, but Defour has been playing well in European competitions for Anderlecht, being the anchor in midfield that they need. Coming off a good season in Belgium, Defour will be the star DM you need in an average Burnley side.

FMM 2017 Predictions:

Current Ability: 3.5*

Potential Ability: 4*

sane.png.e87f6a8781b8637cd4cf0fd4490fa15

9. Leroy Sane | Age: 20 | Original Club: Schalke 04 | New Club: Manchester City |

Leroy Sane has been tearing up the Bundesliga whilst enjoying a break-out season with Schalke, and will only further boost his reputation as an FMM legend. Leroy Sane was without a doubt one of the most exciting players of FMM16, but after a season where he got 9 goals and 7 assists and being one of the best players to watch, he will be an incredibly explosive player on FMM and will be a really good asset to whatever team you’re using.

FMM 2017 Predictions:

Current Ability: 4.5*

Potential Ability: 4.5*-5*

hojbjerg.png.d9f1c4eb05cb2183adabe66c3cf

8. Pierre-Emile Hojberg | Age: 21 | Original Club: Bayern Munich | New Club: Southampton |

The Danish midfielder was an absolute star for any team you bought him on, back in FMH13, he was at times the star of the attention, and now he’s joining Southampton. After an ok defensive season where he averaged 1.4 tackles and 2.3 interceptions per game at Schalke, he is looking to get a defensive upgrade to about 15 tackling in game which will boost his status as a wonderkid. Hopefully at Southampton he will not only continue to be a wonderkid whilst being a defensive playmaker that a lot of FMM players don’t have.

FMM 2017 Predictions:

Current Ability: 4*

Potential Ability: 4.5*-5*

dragowski.png.258ffc8e10bbbaa3fdcc022b35

7. Bartlomiej Dragowski | Age: 19 | Original Club: Jagiellonia | New Club: Fiorentina |

Remember signing Dragowski in FMM16? I do, he was that much of a wonderkid, I loved him when he was dirt cheap and you could pick him up and dominate the world with him (Looks like Fiorentina played FM and FMM). Anyways whilst he did play, he didn’t shine and Fiorentina is literally buying the potential that he promises. I hope he turns out to be a star.

FMM 2017 Predictions:

Potential Ability: 5*

sisto.png.19efa90bb706dc293ebbe891435b7f

6. Pione Sisto | Age: 21 | Original Club: FC Midtjylland | New Club: Celta Vigo |

Pione Sisto has been absolutely insane in the past few FMM, and has been putting in some good performances in the Danish League and the Europa League. He is certainly looking like a upgrade on CA in FMM. Along with other young players like Radoja, Fontas and Mallo, Celta will be a dark horse in FMM and I hope he will utilize his pace and dribbling along with some awesome crossing to lead Celta to glory.

FMM 2017 Predictions:

Potential Ability: 4.5-5*

umtiti.png.cd5cdcae10502a57ece2533f08a23

5. Samuel Umtiti | Age: 22 | Original Club: Lyon | New Club: Barcelona |

Umtiti has been a really good center back for years now both in FMM and in real life, and a move to Spanish giants Barcelona will do him justice. The strong center back can utilize his tackling ability to be that defender who is fantastic defensively, and at 22 he will still develop in FMM17 and should be a nice asset in your team.

FMM 2017 Predictions:

Potential Ability: 4.5*

embolo.png.26aa813e42e17e0be7563e7ef3f1b

4. Breel Embolo | Age: 19 | Original Club: Basel | New Club: Schalke 04 |

My favourite striker from FMM16 has moved clubs? Looks like I will have to try Schalke in FMM17…… That aside, Embolo is a really intriguing striker and a fun player to watch, the lad produces goals, but like Dragowski, Schalke is buying potential, after an average at best Euros in France, Embolo will be looking to redeem himself in Schalke and bang in goals, and at 19, he looks like he certainly will for years to come.

FMM 2017 Predictions:

Current Ability: 3.5-4*

Potential Ability: 4.5-5*

balanta.png.4fa75d50986dd503b7eb10385055

3. Eder Alvarez Balanta | Age: 23 | Original Club: River Plate | New Club: Basel |

His golden age as a wonderkid was over, he wasn't going to get a move to Europe, and he would play in Argentina… or so we thought. The once wonderkid looks like he was going to stay in Argentina and be a disappointment to the FM and FMM franchise, but now Basel has taken a punt, hopefully with a good spell at Basel, Balanta can go on to play for big european clubs and be a successful player and live up to the hype.

FMM 2017 Predictions:

barbosa.png.9d6d52dc6daf8be3a25dcee2e8fd

2. Gabriel Barbosa | Age: 20 | Original Club: Santos | New Club: Inter Milan |

Absolutely fantastic, Gabigol who has been a very good player since he first emerged as a wonderkid in Santos is now transferring to Inter Milan, and they will be hoping that the goalscoring expert in FM and FMM can transfer that to real life. With other strikers like Icardi in the team, Barbosa will be hoping that he will break out in a young Inter team to shine in Italy and Europe.

FMM 2017 Predictions:

Potential Ability: 5*

ganso.png.f2b102da4c056f649ad6dc1d42724e

1. Ganso | Age: 26 | Original Club: Sao Paulo | New Club: Sevilla |

Ganso!!!!! Throughout the years I’ve really stuck into Brazilian wonderkids, and Ganso is my favourite one, and even if he wasn’t a wonderkid, we were able to pick him up for cheap, and it is exactly what Sevilla did. The Spanish club have done business, picking up fantastic players like Vazquez and Ganso adds to the list of quality players. Ganso can use his playmaking abilities to be a nice assister for the team.

FMM 2017 Predictions:

Current Ability: 3.5-4*

So, here is my Top 10 FMM legends who moved clubs this summer, is there anyone I missed? Please comment down below! Thanks for viewing

And how is about Gabriel Jesus of Man City , hihi

Oh I am really curious about him and Inter's Gabriel Barbosa . "Double Gabriel " play their first season in Europe :)

8 hours ago, ipusmeow said:

no sadio mane?

Mane is a very good player but he hasn't ever been considered an FMM Legend. He was probably a little too old by the time he became well known/used.