Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Need help with 6.3.1 tactic

Liam Ofori

I am playing chelsea.  And yes i hve used somevofvthe tactics but no luck. I get hammered a lot. Have tried billys tactic,  lees imposible challenge and others but it seems they are all for other versions. 

Like @AndersJ said it kind of depends on how you want to play

4231 formations are quite popular 

I suggest looking through a whole host of the tactics in the thread and see what kind of formation would best suit your team wide formations narrow formations and so on

Edited by Taff
1 hour ago, Liam Ofori said:

Hello please am strugling with tactics on my 6.3.1 save and its quite frustrating.  Could someone please help me out with a tactic

Welcome to Vibe. 

You will need to tell us a few details first. Most importantly are you playing with the original match engine or the enhanced version?

I have some great wingers(hazard and willian, shurlle, ) very good midfielders( lucas romero,  matias kranevitter,  leon goreztka,  tielemans.  I wanted yo play a 4 3 3 wide 

3 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Welcome to Vibe. 

You will need to tell us a few details first. Most importantly are you playing with the original match engine or the enhanced version?

Original.  Playing chelsea.  Bought lukaku, lucas romero,  mattias kranevitter,  leon goretzka,  eder alvarez balanta,  niklas sule,  johnathan silva,  mattia de sciglio,  tielemans, and i stil have oscar,  hazard, willian, shurle.   I wanted to 0lay your tactic but its not working.  I win some and lose some

I have to ask did you use sugar daddy to get all those because if not that is some class transfer action

When you say you want to play a 433 wide I take it you mean some thing like this 

-------GK-------

WB-LD-CD-WB

CM-BBM-BWM

IF---PCR---IF

At a guess I'm going to say you are playing FMH15 and not FMM16??

Are you in the first season? If you are then that will be the problem, you have signed too many players to soon ( the game penalises you for making too many squad changes) Try and keep to signing 2 players per transfer window, 3 at a push. 

If it is FMH15 you are playing set up like this. 

Gk

left wing back

right wing back

centre-back

centre-back

Defensive midfielder-deep lying playmaker 

Centre midfield left - CM who can tackle and create (Pigba, Toure type. 

Centre mid right - same as CM left

left forward (wide left)  - Advanced Forward - attacking winger style player who is creative and scores hazard should be fine

right forward (wide right) same as left forward - not schurle he is too greedy. 

Wide forwards need high attributes in movement, shooting, dribbling and creativity is a bonus. 

Poacher. - central poacher needs the obvious but above attributes I go for players with proven consistency. 

Attack (that was for a 1k challenge so Balanced maybe better)

passing mixed

offside Yes

oressing No

Tackling Normal

No sugar daddy.  Just quick to get them when cheaper. And i used 2 seasons.  Yes that is how i want to play but with a dm.  Have a couple of good ones.  Lucas romero and lucas silva

4 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

At a guess I'm going to say you are playing FMH15 and not FMM16??

Are you in the first season? If you are then that will be the problem, you have signed too many players to soon ( the game penalises you for making too many squad changes) Try and keep to signing 2 players per transfer window, 3 at a push. 

If it is FMH15 you are playing set up like this. 

Gk

left wing back

right wing back

centre-back

centre-back

Defensive midfielder-deep lying playmaker 

Centre midfield left - CM who can tackle and create (Pigba, Toure type. 

Centre mid right - same as CM left

left forward (wide left)  - Advanced Forward - attacking winger style player who is creative and scores hazard should be fine

right forward (wide right) same as left forward - not schurle he is too greedy. 

Wide forwards need high attributes in movement, shooting, dribbling and creativity is a bonus. 

Poacher. - central poacher needs the obvious but above attributes I go for players with proven consistency. 

Attack (that was for a 1k challenge so Balanced maybe better)

passing mixed

offside Yes

oressing No

Tackling Normal

Yes fmh 2015.  Will give it a go. Thanks for the feedback

You shouldn't have too many problems. Bear in mind I built this to get the best out of the striker. If he is having a bad day your team will not play well. Sub him off if he is not playing well enough. Note he will have loads of shots on target without scoring, it's the way the game keeps things realistic. It can't let you score stupid amounts.

This is a screenshot from the last patch on 15 that you are using. 

iakaxl3.png

I don't have a screen shot of the formation roles but here is how the shape should look. Ignore the player roles on the right hand side. It was the only screenshot i have with me.

vXkaJH3.png

In FMH15 I would swap Thiago and Alonso. In 15 the left CM made more tackles, in 16 it is the other way around. Also note these two players are not ideal and Vidal would play before either of them.

Please report back how you find it.

GK Cech

DR Cesar Az or De Sig (sp)

DL Silva (f he is ready)

DC

DC

Deep lying mid Matic/Romero/kran

CM (right) Fab/Goret (not perfect but will do a job) or 

CM (left) A beast who can attack and defend

FL Hazard

FR Willian - not ideal but will do a good job. Look at Brandt, Roberts type players for wide forwards.

FC Mr consistent

DO NOT pay a player in CM who is not natural there. David Silva type players will not be good enough.

PS Tielmans will not be ready for your Chelsea first team for 3-4 seasons, do not try and use young underdeveloped players too early.

Edited by billy2shots

Mixed results so far.  hopes it gets better in the second season. Who do u recomend for cm right. 

I have lukaku anf barbosa.  Are they good for striker role

Wow they are some awful results. 

Change to balanced from Attacking. Romero shouldn't play there he is a defensive mid. 

Even so they are some horrible results you must be doing something very wrong. The average age of your team could be something to do with it because even after 2 seasons you have lots of youngsters in your team. Your back 4 are all less than 24 aren't they?

Without knowing how you play the game, it's impossible to know what you maybe doing wrong. After 2 seasons you only have 3 original players left in your starting 11, again that could be a reason. 

How do you normally get on in other saves. Do you get sacked often? 

1 hour ago, billy2shots said:

Wow they are some awful results. 

Change to balanced from Attacking. Romero shouldn't play there he is a defensive mid. 

Even so they are some horrible results you must be doing something very wrong. The average age of your team could be something to do with it because even after 2 seasons you have lots of youngsters in your team. Your back 4 are all less than 24 aren't they?

Without knowing how you play the game, it's impossible to know what you maybe doing wrong. After 2 seasons you only have 3 original players left in your starting 11, again that could be a reason. 

How do you normally get on in other saves. Do you get sacked often? 

I got sacked after losing the next game after those uploads.  I dont have any beast to put on the left CM that is why romero has been put there.  The right is a bit of a worry though.  And my striker. And yes the team is very young. Hazard is the oldest at 27. 

20 minutes ago, Dec said:

You have no width, no strength in midfield and a very young side.

No width?  No strength in midfield.  Hhhmmm i thought my midfied is the strongest in the game. Maybe i shud remove verati and add kranevitter.  Dec,  are u suggesting i change my tactic? 

1 hour ago, Liam Ofori said:

No width?  No strength in midfield.  Hhhmmm i thought my midfied is the strongest in the game. Maybe i shud remove verati and add kranevitter.  Dec,  are u suggesting i change my tactic? 

Width as in players who actually play wide, you have advanced forwards who drift in and out. Don't cross the ball. 

Strength you have no strong roles, they all pass though that doesn't suit players. Change Matic to a BWM, drop Hazard  and Roberts back and play INF and WNG respectively. Also play pressing. You need more experience in the team too, esque oaky the defence.

Changed some few things,  bought sven bender for my DM position and bought an italian striker Vitale and things are stable. Changed the wingbacks to fullbacks.