Find results in...

Career Barbosa in the EPL (A 1K Attempt) COMPLETE

Taff

On 19/09/2016 at 17:03, Fr3ddi3_Grav3s said:

Incredible!!

I couldn't believe it either the form he was in this year was staggering

On 19/09/2016 at 17:30, AndersJ said:

@Taff

Is the tactic one you would share ? amazing! Congrats mate! Extreemly impressive. some could Do that in brazil but in a great difficult league thats truely great!

By all means I did switch to my 4231 now and again but having him set as the Primary Attacker and the formation just seemed to work this season 

On 19/09/2016 at 17:43, kts365 said:

Taff I bow to thee

Dude I think it was just one of those seasons and one I doubt he'd be able to repeat

On 19/09/2016 at 21:05, Ashez said:

Wow :O 

:):):):):) SO HAPPY MY FACE IS HURTING FROM MY JAW HITTING THE FLOOR

2 hours ago, Taff said:

Dude I think it was just one of those seasons and one I doubt he'd be able to repeat

:):):):):) SO HAPPY MY FACE IS HURTING FROM MY JAW HITTING THE FLOOR

That's what I thought about my grey but he's hit 141, 140 and 151 now

25 minutes ago, kts365 said:

That's what I thought about my grey but he's hit 141, 140 and 151 now

Dude I know your aiming for 1.5K but you've just got to keep him going the rate he's going 2.5K might happen

What is he now 24-25 plenty of seasons left

13 minutes ago, Taff said:

Dude I know your aiming for 1.5K but you've just got to keep him going the rate he's going 2.5K might happen

What is he now 24-25 plenty of seasons left

Nooooooooooo he's 29 now mate I'm on season 13

13 minutes ago, Taff said:

OK but you have still achieved something most people will "kill" for and I take my imaginary hat off to you sir

Thank you. And that goes the same for you getting a player 100 goals in one BPL season on eme.

I'm taking my man to retirement. 2k is still mathematically possible if improbable.

4 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Thank you. And that goes the same for you getting a player 100 goals in one BPL season on eme.

I'm taking my man to retirement. 2k is still mathematically possible if improbable.

I have all the faith in you that 2K is possible and will be achieved

I still can't believe that he hit 100, no where near this season he's consistent but only hitting 1 a game 

22 minutes ago, Taff said:

OK but you have still achieved something most people will "kill" for and I take my imaginary hat off to you sir

I'm getting about the same with armstrong but totally changed my tactic

29 minutes ago, kts365 said:

I'm getting about the same with armstrong but totally changed my tactic

I've been swapping between three tactics and maybe that's the issue instead of letting him play I'm giving him three different formations to play with

1 hour ago, Taff said:

I've been swapping between three tactics and maybe that's the issue instead of letting him play I'm giving him three different formations to play with

Yeah I changed at the beginning of the season to 2 up front using a DF so he had the friendly games to get used to it.

Season 7

So after an absolute beast of a season I was hoping Barbosa could stay on track (not expecting another 100 goals but still get up there) 

Transfers

First onto the Transfer window and another fairly quiet affair 

IMG_7891.PNG

Mancosu was the only signing to come in as a young back up striker (with me now playing two up front needed a spare) and Nardi came in as a free transfer at the end of the season as my new #2 GK

IMG_7892.PNG

A lot of players were unhappy to see Sanchez go but his fitness was terrible and he wouldn't sign a new contract which was due to expire at the end of the season so I wanted shot to get some money back, Rigg and Paulista both wanted play time but weren't going to get it so off they went as well

League

Another year and Another league title smashing the 100 point and goal mark again

IMG_7871.PNGIMG_7872.PNG

A few more draws this year but just the one loss sees us finish 21 points clear of Man U

Cups

Another season and another clean sweep of the cup competitions

IMG_7856.PNGIMG_7855.PNG

We start the season with a big win against Spurs to lift the Community Shield 

IMG_7857.PNGIMG_7858.PNG

The Euro Supercup is ours once again thanks to a 2-0 win over Man U

IMG_7866.PNGIMG_7865.PNG

LA this time suffer as we claim the World Club Championship

IMG_7870.PNGIMG_7869.PNG

Charlton do very well to reach the final but are no match for the Gunners who storm to a big win and lift the Capital One Cup

IMG_7873.PNG

My striking duo make sure the FA cup comes back to the Emirates

IMG_7878.PNGIMG_7877.PNG

and a Barbosa hat-trick shows our class against Barcelona in the Champions Cup   

Fixtures

Here's our season Fixture list

IMG_7879.PNGIMG_7880.PNGIMG_7881.PNGIMG_7882.PNGIMG_7883.PNGIMG_7884.PNGIMG_7885.PNGIMG_7886.PNG

Season Awards

Another sweep in the end of season awards

IMG_7864.PNG

Barbosa is crowned WPOTY for the 5th season running

IMG_7874.PNG

Barbosa and Iwobi take the honours in the EPL POTY

IMG_7875.PNG

My young Striker Torres claims the YPOTY

IMG_7876.PNG

and a 7th consecutive MOTY award for me

Gabriel Barbosa

Now onto the main man and he had a good season I knew he wasn't going to reproduce the same high level as last year but I was hoping for a little more

IMG_7889.PNG

His stats are still excellent and his form and Avg Rating look amazing and here's the sort of form he found himself in this year

IMG_7863.PNG

Scoring in 20 consecutive games but lots of single goals and no 4-5 goal games this year so his final tally for this season

IMG_7890.PNG

A slightly disappointing 79 (I mean still a lot of goals and his third best tally so far but after 100 last year I was hoping for a few more

Goals 527 (over the half way point now)

Games 438

Player Stats

Here's how the rest of the squad did this year

IMG_7887.PNGIMG_7888.PNG

Iwobi as my new starting IF had a good year with 25 goals and 19 assists Goretzka and Barkley both providing good assists from the midfield 

So onto season 8 and hopefully a hatful more goals for my star Brazilian

Stay tuned and thanks for following

Edited by Taff
Just now, danovic78 said:

Great going, Taff.

20 games in a row is one hell of a scoring run!

It may have been a few more to be honest I just took the screen shot and realised what sort of run he was on but didn't think to keep track

Just caught up with this not been on in a while, and wow them numbers are amazing I'm actually speechless ha. I mean come on 100 goals in the prem on eme that's just out Of this world, great work mate.

6 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

Just caught up with this not been on in a while, and wow them numbers are amazing I'm actually speechless ha. I mean come on 100 goals in the prem on eme that's just out Of this world, great work mate.

Cheers dude I think it's taken everyone (including me) by surprise and hopefully he can crack the 1K before we move onto FMM17

How is Ross Barkley Taff? Does he turn out to be world class and how is his consistency?

I used him once on FMH15 and he was very inconsistent as he is in real life. 

He's a decent player and has good games, but the way my team is set up the midfield usually don't have the highest ratings but I bought him for £15M four seasons ago and he's now valued at like £44M, but I just spent £60M on a young Croatian midfielder so Barkley isn't going to get the game time as much (played better when behind the strikers but I used him more in a central midfield role either a CM or BBM

Here's his stats and history

IMG_7911.PNGIMG_7912.PNG

As you can see averages about a 7.5 rating 6 goals and 10 assists so not anything to right home about but a good CM player in my opinion 

Season 8

After a bit of a let down last season I switched up the tactics a bit this year in the hope I could get Barbosa back on track

Transfers

So onto the transfer market to bolster the squad

IMG_7930.PNG

Coming in this year were some good quality players to help bulk out the squad, Guedes was a great deal grabbing him on a free transfer along with Praet.  Zilic was our expensive signing of the season as a new AP role in midfield Yegorov was brought in as a new LB, Can (who is a great all around midfield player) and James was brought in to back up Guedes on the LW

IMG_7931.PNG

Mancousu and Krovinovic were sold to raise fund and neither was happy with the amount of time they were getting the rest were older or promoted players who just weren't cut out for the season

League

Another straight forward league campaign this year

IMG_7915.PNGIMG_7916.PNGIMG_7918.PNG

Winning with 8 games to go breaking the 100 point mark again, going undefeated and only conceding 17 goals (Chelsea were the next lowest with 34, double ours)

Cups

Not so straight forward in the cups this year (we won them all but some needed Penalty shootouts to see us through the rounds)

IMG_7902.PNGIMG_7903.PNG

We start with a close contest vs Man U which saw us lift the Community Sheild

IMG_7905.PNGIMG_7904.PNG

We smash past Roma to seal another Euro Super Cup

IMG_7909.PNGIMG_7908.PNG

A very close game, but one we should have smashed our way through but we lift the World Club Championship yet again

IMG_7914.PNGIMG_7913.PNG

After just scrapping past Chelsea on pens in the quarter finals we have to again win the shootout to beat Southampton to lift the Capital One cup

IMG_7920.PNGIMG_7919.PNG

A brace from Barbosa helps us lift the FA Cup and...

IMG_7925.PNGIMG_7924.PNG

another double from the Brazilian sees us lift another Champions cup

Note that Barbosa scored in every cup final scoring twice in all but the Community Shield 

Fixtures

Here's our season fixture list and not a single loss all season

IMG_7932.PNGIMG_7933.PNGIMG_7934.PNGIMG_7935.PNGIMG_7936.PNGIMG_7937.PNGIMG_7938.PNGIMG_7939.PNG

Fantastic season this year a couple of close games and too many draws for my liking but not a sign of red anywhere

Season Awrds

IMG_7907.PNG

Barbosa once again is named WPOTY

IMG_7921.PNG

and EPL POTY

IMG_7922.PNG

Guedes claims the YPOTY having a great season in the heart of defence 

IMG_7923.PNG

And an 8th MOTY award too

Gabriel Barbosa

The main man was back to his best this year and it helps when you have games like this

IMG_7906.PNG

7 goals in one game, what a machine

Here's his mid season tally

IMG_7910.PNG

55 goals in 33 games is great best yet can he keep it up

IMG_7929.PNG

Here's his stats at the end of the season and I'm an idiot because I place the whole team on fitness training at the end of the season through to August but this year I forgot to get everyone off it so everyone's stats took a hit

But his end of season tally

IMG_7928.PNG

92 goals a great season (especially since he missed most of March due to injury)

Goals 619

Games 502

I had a look at my Akpom save and he manged 682 goals in 12 seasons which means Barbosa is 60 short after 4 less seasons, I have great confidence the boy can bring home the 1K title

Player Stats

Here's how the rest of the team shaped up

IMG_7926.PNGIMG_7927.PNG

Obviously no one close to Barbosa for goals but my midfield bringing the assists this year

So onto another season and plenty more goals to come

Stay tuned and thanks for following 

Edited by Taff
6 hours ago, Mikee1984 said:

You know somethings going right when you can call a 79 goal season a let down ? another great season mate well done.

Cheers dude I know in normal circumstances 79 goals in the EPL would be welcome but after a 100 goal season anything short of 90 was going to feel like a let down 

Wow...insane stat dude...haha, i just had barbosa in my team..2nd seasons(20/21) now..good, but not this good..haha, my formation 4-2-2-2...De gea,shaw,smalling,laporte,darmian...schneiderlin,cook...depay,lingard..barbosa n clayton(from reserve)...

Season 9

So after another good season for us and especially Barbosa we crack on with his 9th season in the English Premier League

Transfers

Not much in the way of transfers this year

IMG_7998.PNG

Brought Hofmann as a good backup up for my LB/RB position (always like a player who can play both sides, makes choosing the subs much easier) and Vazquez as a new IF/W option again who can play both sides of the pitch

IMG_7999.PNG

Going out again where the unhappy/unwanted players with Neves getting bids I thought why not (wasn't planning on selling him but there you go) Nugent and Young both wanted play time they weren't getting so adios then just loanees and free agents 

League

Had our best season yet in the league

IMG_7973.PNGIMG_7974.PNGIMG_7976.PNG

winning the league with 8 games to go and winning all but 1 game and 2 points off a perfect season and undefeated again

Cups

We just missed out on a full compliment this season loosing our only game of the whole campaign against Man City in the season opener 

IMG_7940.PNG

Loosing on penalties but it was our only loss all season, the rest of the cups where a lot more straight forward this season

IMG_7942.PNGIMG_7941.PNG

Another Euro Supercup thanks to a 4-1 drubbing of Atletico (far from our best result against a European team this year)

IMG_7945.PNGIMG_7944.PNG

LA suffer at the hands of Success who knocks a hat-trick past them to claim another World Club Championship

IMG_7963.PNGIMG_7964.PNG

A double from Barbosa and a late one from Praet clinch the Capital one cup against Chelsea

IMG_7978.PNGIMG_7977.PNG

The FA Cup is ours once again thanks to a Barbosa double

IMG_7983.PNGIMG_7982.PNG

And we get a measure of revenge against Man City beating them to the Champions cup with a 2-0 win 

Fixtures

Here's our season fixtures and check out some of the results (especially against the European teams)

IMG_7990.PNGIMG_7991.PNGIMG_7992.PNGIMG_7993.PNGIMG_7994.PNGIMG_7995.PNGIMG_7996.PNGIMG_7997.PNG

7-1 against AS Monaco in the Champions cup group round, then we go onto beat PSG 10-1 on AGG, Barcelona 6-3 on agg and my favourite two games sees us beat Bayern 8-2 and 7-0 to claim a 15-2 agg score over the German giants

Season Awards

Another clean sweep in the Season Awards

IMG_7943.PNG

Barbosa claiming the WPOTY for the 7th time

IMG_7979.PNG

Barbosa and Success claim the winner and runner up in the EPL POTY

IMG_7980.PNG

My two new signings claim winner and runner up in the YPOTY

IMG_7981.PNG

And a 9th consecutive MOTY for me

Gabriel Barbosa

So after picking his tally back up last season banging in over 90 goals can he bring the same form this season (Note he did spend roughly 6 weeks injured over the course of the season and had big dips in form)

His mid season tally

IMG_7946.PNG

His stats as they stand at the end of the year

IMG_7986.PNG

And finally his total tally this season

IMG_7987.PNG

94 goals his second best tally to date and he's got plenty of seasons left

Goals - 713

Games - 566

Player Stats

Here's the player stats for the season

IMG_7984.PNGIMG_7985.PNG

Success has a great season with 27 goals and 28 assists and Guedes who took over the RW responsibilities this season comes in strong with 31 assists 

So another cracking season and hopefully more to come

Stay Tuned and thanks for following