Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Who would you go for?

RickyRicon

image.thumb.png.8c69ff11bb26383a3b51a565Franck Ribéry...

image.thumb.png.201fb58510be421686788437or... Franck Ribéry?

On a side note I really want to know how or better said which teams in non playable leagues get promoted... Since its not playable no stats are shown no games are played so how do those teams promote? Is this random? I posted about this but had no reply but kept nagging ?

@rseven so Reputarion a factor? fair enough... But the other parameter would be decisive as if for rep alone the same clubs would promote again and again without exeption.

I havent payed this much attention to this until now reason being I want to play the club that gave birth to PSG and should be its true natural rival: Paris FC. This without starting a new game hence I want a specific second league club to promote so I can play it. 

Have watched carefully the day a new season (French league) began and found out ofcourse that 3 clubs get promoted but I saved 2 days before the new season kicked of and reloaded about 50 times and it seems there is a playoff being played as 1 club gets promoted no matter what (Suposedly the winner of league 2) and the 2 others vary but with 2 other ones that are always the same so these four clubs I asume have a playoff right before the start of a new season. I did this 2 seasons and the next season same story with other teams ofcourse. I guess I'll need to wait until LUCK  promotes PFC.

Too bad I cannot tag Dec he might be able to shed a light on this since as you said commented before on this matter.

The game tries to be realistic with the choice of non-playable teams getting promoted, so a weaker team will have a smaller chance. Seeing how Paris FC got relegated in 20th place in the 15/16 season it's likely that they are one of the weakest teams possible. Probably unlikely that they would get promoted.

@Jack Joyce Ughhh if that is true I might be in for a long wait, though I want to take over Ajax, Frosinone, Oldham and FC Den Bosch too so I guess before establishing Paris FC I might be managing one or 2 other clubs as this game looks like i'll be managing a club 5 years tops (played Wycombe Wanderers 3 years now in my third of Clermont) ofcourse i might change my mind and slap on a 15 year spell with any of those teams.

@DecIam aware of that, you just didn't appear typing Dec alone you appear on the list after Dec + space which I just found out.

Edited by RickyRicon

@Jack Joyce well it didnt happen that quickly though hahaha this time when the new season was about to start i saved 5 days before last time it was only one day before the start of a new season (and it turns out that a one day before save comes up consistently with 5 of the same team). Now i started and reloaded a couple of times to see which 3 of the five teams would get promoted and who were these 5. I had 4 identified and reloaded a couple of times more to find the 5th and al of a sudden instead of finding the remaining 1 new team I found 2 so in all 6 could be randomly selected thus my asumption was incorrect reloaded a couple of times more and more and more 'new' clubs were among the promoted 10+ (ofcourse 3 at a time) so i knew it was really random and maybe yes based on reputation but with even the worst team having a chance although small. Thats why I reloaded about a hundred times (not really quick) until Paris FC turned up and even when I'll leave PFC wont be relegated again! Wycombe 3 years after leaving is still dominating winning each time the Prem.

Should think about creating a League Swap Challenge have the first league of any country full of what were initially second league teams ?

15 hours ago, RickyRicon said:

@Jack Joyce well it didnt happen that quickly though hahaha this time when the new season was about to start i saved 5 days before last time it was only one day before the start of a new season (and it turns out that a one day before save comes up consistently with 5 of the same team). Now i started and reloaded a couple of times to see which 3 of the five teams would get promoted and who were these 5. I had 4 identified and reloaded a couple of times more to find the 5th and al of a sudden instead of finding the remaining 1 new team I found 2 so in all 6 could be randomly selected thus my asumption was incorrect reloaded a couple of times more and more and more 'new' clubs were among the promoted 10+ (ofcourse 3 at a time) so i knew it was really random and maybe yes based on reputation but with even the worst team having a chance although small. Thats why I reloaded about a hundred times (not really quick) until Paris FC turned up and even when I'll leave PFC wont be relegated again! Wycombe 3 years after leaving is still dominating winning each time the Prem.

Should think about creating a League Swap Challenge have the first league of any country full of what were initially second league teams ?

That seems like an interesting challenge: Try to take a team to the top in each country, and leave such a strong legacy that they remain the top team when you leave. I wonder if you could have one of your ex-teams at the top of each loaded country? ;)

@Jack Joyce I'll probably end up doing exactly that Wycombe is a Premier League killer and when given the opertunity (I'll return to English soil onlywhen I'll be managing Oldham) Oldham will join Wycombe at the top so the Prem will be Oldham vs Wycombe and then Chelsea, City, United, Arsenal, Tottenham etc. The French league got that covered right now as Clermont is the strongest team and Paris FC underway. PSG isnt doing as good right now and Monaco and Olympique toghether with PSG will probably end the top 5. Never really noticed Monaco is a tiny club for being considered second only to PSG in real life with a stadium less than 20K. After Paris FC I'll be going to Italy as soon as Frosinone becomes available or the Netherlands if available FC Den Bosch Ajax leave that for the endgame as Ajax is already the beast of the Eredivisie but still is nice to restore its former european glory and show Barcelona who is his daddy.