Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Danovic Presents...A Double Trouble Challenge

danovic78

1 hour ago, billy2shots said:

Another good season for the 2 youngsters. A goal a game is a great ratio for a Double Trouble and you can't go wrong with that. At that rate you could reach your total in 600 games, very achievable  

I totally forgot about Telles. I saw him a few years ago in real life and I wanted to use him (attacking full back?) I remember Madrid were keen on him about 3 years ago. 

Thanks, yeah gotta aim for the goal a game and we should be fine.

He is outstanding and later I've used him in a Winger role too and he creates for fun.

47 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Very nice going mate, that Croatian has been one my favourite players this year, unfortunately he hasn't shone on the saves I've actually posted but it's great to see him getting some love here! Keep it up! 

He does seem to be up and down on saves, I have used him a few times. Very greedy if playing in the AP position.

The Celtic Football Club - Season 4

Transfers In 

Delighted to bring Benassi back after a loan spell in Season 1. Plus some regens. 

2sa1atw.jpg

Transfers Out

Christie had to go as he was moaning about moving clubs and I rejected a bid from Liverpool last season. Bolzoni went back to Italy as part of the Benassi deal.

ix8as0.jpg

**Job News**

Neville just holds onto his job as I was ready to step in.

2n8zej9.jpg

Also Arsenal come calling.

21czayq.jpg

Scottish League Cup

Both lads on target as we dispatch Raith with ease.

sccny0.jpg

Champions League

A nightmare second leg in the semi final against Sevilla, keeper couldn't catch a cold!

xerdyq.jpg

Ladbrokes Premiership

Four titles in a row now with 100 plus goals and points.

28rgton.jpg

Scottish Cup

A Fletcher brace helps up secure the cup against Motherwell.

11jmdmr.jpg

Season Awards

Clough takes the Ladbrokes Premiership Player of the Year Award with Fletcher second.

4v0qap.jpg

Krovinovic retains his Ladbrokes Premiership Young Player of the Year Award.

nbvvaq.jpg

I retain my first Ladbrokes Premiership Manager of the Year Award.

x6iyap.jpg

Squad Stats

Fletcher had an injury hit season so was restricted to appearances and just 37 goals, Clough stepped his in his absence and bagged 59 for a total of 96, short of what I needed but ok.

2w65v2b.jpg

30icewn.jpg

2ynfh1d.jpg

Manager Stats

2sal7uo.jpg

Double Trouble Total

9qed52.jpg

Edited by danovic78
2 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Another impressive season mate. Unlucky with Fletcher but Clough has really boosted his total. Almost 1/4 of the way there. KIU

Thanks, yeah he was picking up 2 and 3 week injures which was very annoying but still almost a goal a game so we are still fine.

Those little injures really count don't they. It's not just the games they miss it also takes a couple of games to get back into the grove. Injuries also negatively impact the players attribute stats and losing 1 or 2 points in key areas can restrict their ability. Stats soon come back but if they get injured again the whole process starts again. 

7 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Those little injures really count don't they. It's not just the games they miss it also takes a couple of games to get back into the grove. Injuries also negatively impact the players attribute stats and losing 1 or 2 points in key areas can restrict their ability. Stats soon come back but if they get injured again the whole process starts again. 

Very true Billy, you go 5 games without a goal when they came back from injury so getting all the way in the cups is vital.

The Celtic Football Club - Season 5

Transfers In 

Boosted the midfield massively with the signings of Can, Fossum and Christensen plus Lampards regen I think. Vrsaljko on a free too was a great addition. 

ae5ykz.jpg

Transfers Out

Only Rafael out and lots of loan deal for my youth players.

25s7x9z.jpg
2ikr5h1.jpg

**Job News**

Arsenal are back in for me but its a no.

2i94hw3.jpg

Scottish League Cup

Fletch on target as we lift the cup against Raith.

35mi2k6.jpg

Champions League

This season we lift the trophy sending Arsenal packing in the final with both lads on the scoresheet.

xng1ts.jpg

Ladbrokes Premiership

Just 1 defeat and 120 goals on the way to our fifth title.

muj439.jpg

Scottish Cup

We thrash Ayr in the final thanks to a brace from Fletcher.

1zwhxub.jpg

Season Awards

Fletcher regains the Ladbrokes Premiership Player of the Year Award with Clough second.

15drork.jpg

da Costa wins the Ladbrokes Premiership Young Player of the Year Award.

ab4hw1.jpg
30mwjgz.jpg

I retain my first Ladbrokes Premiership Manager of the Year Award.

280lil0.jpg

Squad Stats

Fletcher was back to his best blasting 67 goals this season and with Clough chipping in 43 as we hit a season high 110 goals.
A great season for the club with a clean sweep of trophies. So 5 seasons in and we are bang on an average of 100 goals per season but I need to up to more like 110-120 but still tracking fine.

rh305s.jpg

20gfbmc.jpg

2hftpfr.jpg

Manager Stats

2ci7eqg.jpg

Double Trouble Total

ht5gnd.jpg

Edited by danovic78
2 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Another great season mate. KIU 

Thanks, solid season there.

38 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Another solid season. Less goals maybe but Clough is the star of this double act for me. 

He is outstanding in this league.....creating, scoring, free kicks. He can do no wrong!

The Celtic Football Club - Season 6

Transfers In 

Just a couple of Brazilian regens in this season.

rclh1z.jpg

Transfers Out

Sadly I lost Benassi as he was looking for a move and refused a new deal.

m8gv4m.jpg

**Job News**

City are next up to try and tempt me down south.

15qdqmp.jpg

European Super Cup

Fletch on target was ease past City to lift our first Super Cup.

29p87df.jpg

Club World Championship

We struggle to beat Chivas in the final despite dominating.

2yy5sg5.jpg

Scottish League Cup

A Fletch double helps up beat Rangers despite a red card for Clough.

2s64qw4.jpg

Champions League

We incredibly retain our title thanks to a last minute Clough penalty then Fossum step off the bench to hit the winner against Barca.

et8ld0.jpg

Ladbrokes Premiership

Our first unbeaten season in the league to land our sixth title.

21b7l36.jpg

Scottish Cup

Fletcher finishes the season with a hat-trick to ensure another clean sweep of trophies against Hearts.

14mqm12.jpg

Season Awards

Clough's great form lands him his first Ballon D'Or!

2d0f484.jpg

Clough lands the double as he wins the Ladbrokes Premiership Player of the Year Award with Fletcher second.

9s6pu9.jpg

Murphy wins the Ladbrokes Premiership Young Player of the Year Award with da Costa second.

r1xv91.jpg
28rcbkk.jpg

I retain my first Ladbrokes Premiership Manager of the Year AWard.

98zjht.jpg

Squad Stats

Fletcher nearly matches his tally from last season as he hits 66 goals this time and Clough goes better with 48 to give us another season high of 110 goals, a great return from the lads in another successful season.

2qw2yow.jpg

4j03n9.jpg

el494h.jpg

Manager Stats

2hygx9u.jpg

Double Trouble Total

w6tojm.jpg

110, that's the way to do it. Best Team performance in the league so far, smashed it. 

Beating City in the Super Cup obviously convinced them you are the real day but couldn't prize you away from Celtic. 

Over half way now bud. It's all plain sailing from here. 

4 hours ago, kts365 said:

Just caught up with this. Great stuff. I love a good cultic career and regularly buy clough. KIU

Thanks, yeah he is a great signing and can cut it in the top leagues too.

2 hours ago, billy2shots said:

110, that's the way to do it. Best Team performance in the league so far, smashed it. 

Beating City in the Super Cup obviously convinced them you are the real day but couldn't prize you away from Celtic. 

Over half way now bud. It's all plain sailing from here. 

It was the best season so far, the strength and depth of the squad meant we could achieve the clean sweep.

2 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Wow, fantastic season mate. Fletcher is going amazingly. KIU

He is a hitting his prime now, blasting goals for fun in the league.

32 minutes ago, Taff said:

Another great season dude KIU you'll net the 1000 no worries

We need to hit 1,200 with the Double Trouble guys, halfway there,

Edited by danovic78
20 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Thanks, yeah he is a great signing and can cut it in the top leagues too.

It was the best season so far, the strength and depth of the squad meant we could achieve the clean sweep.

He is a hitting his prime now, blasting goals for fun in the league.

We need to hit 1,200 with the Double Trouble guys, halfway there,

OH still confident you'll smash it dude

The Celtic Football Club - Season 7

Transfers In 

We secure Modric's regen and Rabiot joins too plus some youth players.

27ypyew.jpg

Transfers Out

More players wanting out, gutted to lose Can as we wouldn't sign a new deal and we got peanuts for him!
Krovinovic also wanted out. Apparently we are not big enough for them! :@

iqatuf.jpg

European Super Cup

We retain our Super Cup thanks to another brace from Fletcher against Arsenal.

32zhouq.jpg

Club World Championship

Another title as we cruise past Libertad.

2dv8z1w.jpg

Scottish League Cup

Poor finishing lets me down as we crash out to Aberdeen in the Quarter Final on pens.

jqt8r9.jpg

Champions League

No third straight cup as City were too strong in the final.

qzot93.jpg

Ladbrokes Premiership

Just one defeat as we land our seventh title.

303czew.jpg

Scottish Cup

Fletcher hits a brace as we dominate Hamilton in the final.

w21xxw.jpg

Season Awards

Clough does it again! His second Ballon D'Or!

2zpo29d.jpg

Clough lands the double as he wins the Ladbrokes Premiership Player of the Year Award with da Silva second.

2j4cx1l.jpg

Murphy retains the Ladbrokes Premiership Young Player of the Year Award.

2hxn60l.jpg
v7y2bs.jpg

I retain my Ladbrokes Premiership Manager of the Year AWard.

vyxzjm.jpg

Squad Stats

Fletch suffers his first long term injury! :'(

2ywbazn.jpg

The injury to Fletcher badly effected his season and he finishes on 32 goals, Clough stepped up in his absense to hit 53 but our total is a low 85.

4kgpj8.jpg

2uf50nl.jpg

2hn0xu9.jpg

Manager Stats

2qu0j95.jpg

Double Trouble Total

2rp7ebq.jpg

Sweden

I take on a new challenge as I am appointed the Sweden Manager, not a huge pool of players to pick from but a new adventure.

5phcaq.jpg

After finishing off the qualifying group we head to the World Cup 2022.

We open with a handy wins over Uruguay, Tunisia but we fall to England in the final group game.

okr4sl.jpg
29f89ll.jpg
2hz7crk.jpg

A fine second round win over Italy and an even better win over Brazil sets up a semi Final with South Korea.

20r02tj.jpg
14e06xc.jpg

We dominate South Korea in the semi and then defeat Holland in the final the win the World Cup! Sweden are Champions!

9vl207.jpg
2hows5j.jpg

Good season mate. Goal total could be better but with fletcher being out for 4 months it was still good. It seems fletcher is a bit injury prone because he keeps getting those niggling injuries. Good work KIU

46 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Good season mate. Goal total could be better but with fletcher being out for 4 months it was still good. It seems fletcher is a bit injury prone because he keeps getting those niggling injuries. Good work KIU

Yeah, he does tend to pick up a few but only missing the odd game. This was the really big injury but we are still ok. Still no sign of an England call up for either player? :'(

10 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Yeah, he does tend to pick up a few but only missing the odd game. This was the really big injury but we are still ok. Still no sign of an England call up for either player? :'(

I know what you mean and if this  happened irl both fletcher and Clough would be called up because they are in form (like what happened with Rashford) but in FMM  (due to the way managers call up players) special cases like rashford's will never happen and unless both your players have 4* PA I think it's highly unlikely they will ever get called up unless you become manager

3 hours ago, Real_Random said:

I know what you mean and if this  happened irl both fletcher and Clough would be called up because they are in form (like what happened with Rashford) but in FMM  (due to the way managers call up players) special cases like rashford's will never happen and unless both your players have 4* PA I think it's highly unlikely they will ever get called up unless you become manager

Yeah, it does annoy me a little that they won't get called up. Clough always get sold to a Premier League club in other saves and gets called up almost instantly but I guess the Scottish league doesn't have a big enough reputation to ensure they get called up.

35 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Unlucky with the injury but another solid year for the lads! Sad to see Can go to, I love him in game! 

I know, Can is such an outstanding player, he can play all midfield positions virtually. Of course he was valued under £10m when I sold him but as soon as he moves to City....Bang! He is worth £32.5m :@

Tough break with that injury but the goals to game ratio is still looking healthy. 

Sweden job was a big surprise. Nice to have something to break  up a save a little.