Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Danovic Presents...A Double Trouble Challenge

danovic78

7 hours ago, Taff said:

One more season dude and you have it in the bag

Yep, we should be ok.

6 hours ago, billy2shots said:

That's a very solid season to back up last years spectacular results. 

Lol at those cup games. I know from about 60 minutes on how a game is going to go when chances are being missed. If score a late goal I always shout 'offside' and most of the time it is. 

Good luck next season and it would be nice to wrap this up in style. 

Yeah, you know the longer is goes on they will score a winner or get another goal.

Of course you can guess what formation they were playing...

The Celtic Football Club - Season 12

Transfers In 

Buffon's regen come in very late in the day with some more squad players.

2r6z776.jpg

Transfers Out

Just reserve and youth players out on loan.

1zdq4j4.jpg

European Super Cup

A Fletcher double ensures victory against Sevilla.

2nhkxth.jpg

Club World Championship.

Poor finishing nearly costs us against Boca but we win the shootout!

jghxlu.jpg

Scottish League Cup

Another Fletcher double secures the Cup.

2wnveya.jpg

Champions League

A horror home leg costs us against Chelsea in the Quarter Final.

spkygg.jpg

Ladbrokes Premiership

That's 12 league titles in a row now.

345kgp3.jpg

Scottish Cup

We put the old enemy to bed in the final with both lads on the scoresheet.

20qi64j.jpg

Season Awards

Clough make it four Ballon D'Or Awards in a row.

91gow3.jpg

Clough lands the double as he takes the Ladbrokes Premiership Player of the Year Award with Wolf second.

k4gpc8.jpg

Hoekstra wins the Ladbrokes Premiership Young Player of the Year Award.

2corarq.jpg

I retain my Ladbrokes Premiership Manager of the Year AWard.

2jexqxl.jpg

Squad Stats

We have done it! Over by one goal in the final game of the season. Fletcher struggled this season, his stats took a hit and he failed to keep his scoring standards going with a lowly 34 goals but Clough stepped up again with 50 goals. We finish on 1,201 goals in just 1,218 games, amazing!

2hg9qf8.jpg

mlwyh.jpg

ebbnuh.jpg

Manager Stats

o0tm38.jpg

Double Trouble Total

256zltt.jpg

Thanks for following guys and commenting, that's it for me for FMM16. I hope to be back for 17 as long as some of the issues are sorted out. I have lots more new challenges ready to go too, so will hopefully post them when 17 launches and spark some interest.

Let me be the first to say congratulations dude on a job very well done

You have been key to my playing time on FMM16 with all of your creative and brilliant challenges and I really hope to see you in FMM17 and I can't wait to start some of your new challenges 

all the best dude and hope to see you on the other side

Dude I have a quick question with my triple challenge combo part of it is the double trouble challenge and I have the chance to take charge of England but if I did would Welbecks goals still count towards my attempt as his strike partner is a different nationality or would it only count when they play together?

36 minutes ago, Taff said:

Let me be the first to say congratulations dude on a job very well done

You have been key to my playing time on FMM16 with all of your creative and brilliant challenges and I really hope to see you in FMM17 and I can't wait to start some of your new challenges 

all the best dude and hope to see you on the other side

Thanks a lot, Taff. I am glad that you enjoyed some of my challenges. I'm sure I will be back with 17 and hope to inspire some more players.

14 minutes ago, Taff said:

Dude I have a quick question with my triple challenge combo part of it is the double trouble challenge and I have the chance to take charge of England but if I did would Welbecks goals still count towards my attempt as his strike partner is a different nationality or would it only count when they play together?

I believe that they need to be the same nationality for the international goals to count.

12 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Congratulations mate. Fantastic effort and a great way to end the year. Can't wait for your next career 

Thanks, was good to get over the line. Was a fun save, never played in Scotland for a long career before.

OK cheers dude, just thought with Welbeck being the oldest I could grab a few more goals with England to boost his stats, should have got an English winger converted then no issue

Would you mind if I put the question out on Vibe just to see what everyone else thinks?

15 minutes ago, Taff said:

OK cheers dude, just thought with Welbeck being the oldest I could grab a few more goals with England to boost his stats, should have got an English winger converted then no issue

Would you mind if I put the question out on Vibe just to see what everyone else thinks?

Straight from the original post, Taff -

"International Goals count, but only those a player scores in game. Also both strikers must be of the same nationality for it to count"

Just now, danovic78 said:

Straight from the original post, Taff -

"International Goals count, but only those a player scores in game. Also both strikers must be of the same nationality for it to count"

Fair enough I'll leave the England job alone (always feels strange as a Welsh man to work for England anyway)

Cheers dude and again congrats

1 minute ago, Taff said:

Fair enough I'll leave the England job alone (always feels strange as a Welsh man to work for England anyway)

Cheers dude and again congrats

No worries, my guys didn't even get one call up! 

3 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

No worries, my guys didn't even get one call up! 

I was surprised by that but then you look at how England work and they always call the big names even if there's another guy playing well but doesn't play for the big 5 clubs

9 minutes ago, Taff said:

I was surprised by that but then you look at how England work and they always call the big names even if there's another guy playing well but doesn't play for the big 5 clubs

Yeah, the Scottish league reputation doesn't help, even though I won the Champions League a number of times. Its always bug bare that rubbish players who play for big clubs get called up while players performing much better get ignored but then saying that, this has been going on with the England Squad for years now!! ;)

42 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Yeah, the Scottish league reputation doesn't help, even though I won the Champions League a number of times. Its always bug bare that rubbish players who play for big clubs get called up while players performing much better get ignored but then saying that, this has been going on with the England Squad for years now!! ;)

They mentioned it on MOTD extra where 5 different English players scored for Bournmouth on the weekend and you know not one will get a call up because they don't play for Arsenal, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, United or Spurs

4 hours ago, Taff said:

They mentioned it on MOTD extra where 5 different English players scored for Bournmouth on the weekend and you know not one will get a call up because they don't play for Arsenal, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, United or Spurs

Indeed, nothing will ever change with England until we start dropping names and start picking the right players for the right systems..

Great going. Really enjoyed following this unfold. Clough was my favourite out of the two players and I'm glad he had his glory by out shining Fletcher in the final season. 

Criminal that they both finish uncapped but in a way that's good for you. International fixtures can really harm you in these goal challenges where you want your player(s) available for as many games as possible. 

Enjoy your break. 

14 hours ago, billy2shots said:

Great going. Really enjoyed following this unfold. Clough was my favourite out of the two players and I'm glad he had his glory by out shining Fletcher in the final season. 

Criminal that they both finish uncapped but in a way that's good for you. International fixtures can really harm you in these goal challenges where you want your player(s) available for as many games as possible. 

Enjoy your break. 

Thanks Billy, I agree, Clough was outstanding and finished with 258 assists too!

It did help keep those guys fresh for the games and enabled them to play 50 plus games most seasons.

Another quick question for you dude if Welbeck retires will the goals Guedes scores afterwards still count to the double trouble tally or does it only count as long as their both playing

I have a feeling i know the answer and I think I've cocked up well and truly here

And with the converted Winger I remember they cant be any shade of green when they start but is yellow OK

Edited by Taff

Congrats mate! On this and your year on Vibe in general as you've been outstanding! 2017 needs you involved as you just hit out the park! Keep it up! 

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Another quick question for you dude if Welbeck retires will the goals Guedes scores afterwards still count to the double trouble tally or does it only count as long as their both playing

I have a feeling i know the answer and I think I've cocked up well and truly here

And with the converted Winger I remember they cant be any shade of green when they start but is yellow OK

Both need to be playing, second one retires the challenge ends. All these questions are answered in the original threads or if they aren't you should ask there so anyone interested in said challenges can see the info etc :). 

Oh Nuts OK I need to start again and pick two players from the same nation cheers Ash

Well done mate. Smashed out of the park. You have been one of the most integral cogs in the Vibe wheel this year and it's great to see you to hit another challenge target.

14 hours ago, kts365 said:

Well done mate. Smashed out of the park. You have been one of the most integral cogs in the Vibe wheel this year and it's great to see you to hit another challenge target.

Thanks for the kind words.

Came a bit late to the party but congrats nonetheless Danovic. Love the players you picked for this challenge.

Good to see some old faces in here like yourself and thanks for inspiring me to get back to doing the things I missed and love so much.

Looking forward to following your next career.

Whoops just realised I posted my results here by mistake! My bad! I thought this was the challenge thread not a career, bloody stupid losing the forums!!!! Really sorry mate. 

52 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Whoops just realised I posted my results here by mistake! My bad! I thought this was the challenge thread not a career, bloody stupid losing the forums!!!! Really sorry mate. 

Ha Ha, no worries. Didn't even see this? :laugh:

7 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Came a bit late to the party but congrats nonetheless Danovic. Love the players you picked for this challenge.

Good to see some old faces in here like yourself and thanks for inspiring me to get back to doing the things I missed and love so much.

Looking forward to following your next career.

Thanks Bati, Would be good to have you back on the site with some great careers.