Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career billy's Goal A Minute

billy2shots

On 9/26/2016 at 20:31, Fish18ish said:

Could we see a screenie of your whole squad or something? Played a Benfica save myself this year and would be fascinated to know who in the B team blossomed for you.

I too got some good performances out of the three players you mentioned. Fejsa got 30 yellows one season ? 

This is my formation and my starting 11 apart from Jovic is out and CR7 regen is in, bug and all. Screen shots taken at various points in the save but they are all still crucial players. All players started in the B Team apart from Semedo and Sanches. Guedes and Cristante are well known but still came from the B. 1 regen apart from CR7.

wmZAcoB.png

1. Bruno Varela. Starts off life in the B Team and realistically thats where he should stay. Became my first chice keeper in season 3 when Julio Cesar was 38/39 and my first team backup Ederson couldn't cut it. Decent number of Greens in his stats thanks to my training but doesn't cope well in matches.

Spoiler

qXz20Vy.png

2. Nelson Semedo. Already in the first team when I took over and is real quality. I would advise buying him if you need an attacking right back.

Spoiler

V16sEwk.png

3. Grimaldo. Another player plucked from the B Team early on. The first team had several left backs but this guy showed all the potential I was after. First choice during season 1 and he never looked back.

Spoiler

IyayISm.png

4.The pic is of a young Nunes but he is still just as good now he is 32.  Became a starter in season 4 and I would encourage people to check him out.

Spoiler

TwHCNZY.png

5. Balde. This guy is a regen who I had to use from season 4 as my defense was so weak.

6. Ponk replaced Fejsa as my BWM and captain. Plenty of loan action kept him happy until he was given his break in season 8 or 9. Solid consistent player and leads the team well

Spoiler

K9ki7au.png

7. Cristante. A well know player for the last 2 games. Very disappointing for me. I struggle to get a season average over 7 and he provides less than 10 assists a season. I simply have no one else for this role without having to rely on regens.

8. Sanches. Another well known player and in truth I expected a little more. Great stats but performances are just a little over average. Does lots of things well but nothing outstanding.

Spoiler

2m7Pky2.png

9. Jovic. Think we all know about him by now.

10. Guedes. Truly outstanding. He has made it into my top 5 players that I have ever managed. Contributes to 50 goals a season in a bad season and sometimes in the high 60's. Best season was 40 odd assists and 25 goals.

Spoiler

1BHsMOe.png

11. Filipe. I have to admit that I totally missed this guy. In about season 6 I noticed a player with lots of greens and who did well during several loans. I looked at his young age and ignored him thinking he was obviously a regen. He wasn't and he had been in my B Team from the start. He must of only been 15 or 16 at the start and my how he has grown.

Spoiler

E0jWQ5V.png

I will chuck a few special mentions in together. All but 2 are still at the club and are subs. Carvalho looks a beast but I couldn't get much out of him so sold him. The Austrian striker is brilliant and I should have used him for the challenge and 1k rather than Jovic. Highly recommend him.

Spoiler

2slN6iq.png

fW3w1Yy.png

6I5MCLv.png

YcQ9bGQ.png

k22cU7F.png

fLHRpg6.png

N5J8oVD.png

Now you would think using aging B Team players would result in weaker and weaker performaces wouldn't you.

Guess not

uo5dx0q.png

Edited by billy2shots

I'm familiar with all of those players but some of them have surprised me. I remember discarding the Austrian striker after a couple of seasons. Now I see why you were moaning about the keeper situation .

Was this Baldé dude any good?

Yeah Balde is quality, shocking passing but great defender.  The last few seasons I have had 3 or 4 top draw regen defenders. Sold one for £12m to Man U who sold him to Madrid for £24 who sold him to Milan for £36m. Possibly should have held onto him lol. Most players are 33 now so I am starting to give regens games so they can play a bigger role next season.