Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

Dec

31 minutes ago, aligempf said:

Which loans are in the game depends on which database is loaded. There are only so many loans that can be in the game at the start, and the loans to a loaded league are prioritised. 

Thats great but it defeats the realism argument in one fell swoop. 

If  the game knows what league you are managing it should prioritise accuracy in that area. Playing as Bayern or Juve I expect the loans to be correct. The guys playing as Newcastle should have accurate squads. Forget about Brexit lol and focus on squad accuracy. 

Edited by billy2shots

I see quite some complaints but loads of long injuries. I was wondering, how can we see what the impact is of the new physics? For instance atm i don't really have the feeling the prevention one is doing a good job ;-) so how can i see what his impact is, same goes for rehabilitation, how can i see if they help speed it up?

23 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Thats great but it defeats the realism argument in one fell swoop. 

Maldonado the game knows what league you are managing so should prioritise accuracy in that area. Playing as Bayern or Juve I expect the loans to be correct. The guys playing as Newcastle should have accurate squads. Forget about Brexit lol and focus on squad accuracy. 

There's only going to be so much they can do in relation to player database size. Make it too big and devices will struggle. Make it too small and people will complain. 

They're having to trade off certain loans to be able to manage the data size.

This years save is already 3+mb  bigger than last years, that's quite a lot of data

4 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

There's only going to be so much they can do in relation to player database size. Make it too big and devices will struggle. Make it too small and people will complain. 

They're having to trade off certain loans to be able to manage the data size.

This years save is already 3+mb  bigger than last years, that's quite a lot of data

I don't expect accuracy at every club in every league. 

I don't think it's too much to ask for an accurate Juve squad when playing as Juve or a correct team list at Newcastle when playing as them. 

It should be programmed in. 'Ok the player wants to play in Italy, let's make all Italien teams accurate at the expense of Belgium, France, Germany, Scotland etc'. 

1 minute ago, billy2shots said:

I don't think it's too much to ask for an accurate Juve squad when playing as Juve or a correct team list at Newcastle when playing as them. 

It should be programmed in. 'Ok the player wants to play in Italy, let's make all Italien teams accurate at the expense of Belgium, France, Germany, Scotland etc'. 

Its a tricky balance. You have the choice of losing some lower reputation players and keeping well known players in Belgium, France, Germany, Scotland etc or you can keep the lower rep players in your league and lose out on complete teams elsewhere, some with higher rep players.

Its never going to be perfect but its a trade off to get a good balance.

Note...These are my views, they aren't official, its just from what I know.

1 minute ago, billy2shots said:

This is already how it works. There are more domestic loans when playing solo Italy than when you play multi (where there's more foreign loans). Italy in particular is a country with a huge amount of domestic loans. I imagine if you start with Germany as a secondary nation the Coman loan was there?

Comparing Brexit to squad sizes is comparing chalk and cheese. Brexit takes up almost no memory and has no effect on the DB size of the game whatsoever.

Something I've always wanted is a database searcher in game, like in options or something on the game start screen. With all the leagues and all the different combos looking who's on what can take forever, especially if it's someone you don't actually know is on the game, say someone in an unplayable league, you have to check so many combos to see which populates that league the most and so on. Is anything like this possible? @Jack Joyce

2 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

@Jack Joyce

Do you believe it was acceptable playing with only Italien league loaded and Coman being at Juve and not Bayern? 

Even more so in that case because aren't Bayern committed to buying him at the end of the season? If so he's techniqually more a Bayern player than a Juve one. Him being at Juve fully is an unrealistic game changer. 

Are any in game loans committed to buy the player like IRL? Or is that only a human player feature?

16 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Something I've always wanted is a database searcher in game, like in options or something on the game start screen. With all the leagues and all the different combos looking who's on what can take forever, especially if it's someone you don't actually know is on the game, say someone in an unplayable league, you have to check so many combos to see which populates that league the most and so on. Is anything like this possible? @Jack Joyce

Hmm I think it would be very difficult and time consuming to implement something like this. It's unlikely we would do this simply because we're looking at ways to improve the DB system in the future that would hopefully negate the need for it anyway.

Edit: Just checked Italy + Germany solo DBs and Coman's loan is in both of them this year.

Edited by Jack Joyce
12 hours ago, Ashez said:

I know that feeling, I love Coutinho but for no known reason to me he historically just hates training. He is also one of the few players I can never get working right, just something about him i've never cracked :( 

Only position where he's worked wonders for me is AMC as an AP in a 4-2-3-1. I usually play 4-3-3 now and he's useless out wide and in a CM position so I usually end up selling.

2 minutes ago, Mikbrown94 said:

Only position where he's worked wonders for me is AMC as an AP in a 4-2-3-1. I usually play 4-3-3 now and he's useless out wide and in a CM position so I usually end up selling.

I've tried him in every role and position I can think of more or less and he's just never performed as I'd hoped. Managed to get much better results from "lesser" players but Coutinho just defeats me, it's so frustrating as he's someone I'd love to use in an important way. I think in many ways that players like Coutinho and Firmino just don't suit any real role in the game, they are both strange mixes of almost all the roles lol. Managed to make more effective use of Firmino than Coutinho though. 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

I've tried him in every role and position I can think of more or less and he's just never performed as I'd hoped. Managed to get much better results from "lesser" players but Coutinho just defeats me, it's so frustrating as he's someone I'd love to use in an important way. I think in many ways that players like Coutinho and Firmino just don't suit any real role in the game, they are both strange mixes of almost all the roles lol. Managed to make more effective use of Firmino than Coutinho though. 

Surprised with the Firmino one tbh. Everywhere I play him he's brilliant for me. 

BTW Origi is a goal machine!

Also surprised with the downgrade of Sakho, he was arguably the best centre half in league last year.

9 minutes ago, Mikbrown94 said:

Surprised with the Firmino one tbh. Everywhere I play him he's brilliant for me. 

BTW Origi is a goal machine!

Also surprised with the downgrade of Sakho, he was arguably the best centre half in league last year.

In game Firmino's lack of pace really shines through but I have got good results with him in the past. 

Origi is top class, I've enjoyed using him alot in recent years. 

Still don't have 2017 so I can't comment lol, tbh I see no reason for him to be downgraded though :s. Attitude/hidden stats etc likely could have changed I guess though but that wouldn't make much sense as the same thing happened with him at PSG, that's why we got him "cheap". 

I've heard from various people that Newcastle players like Ayoze Perez and Isaac Hayden are missing from the squad.

Bit disappointing that some of England's top players (Perez was linked with Barcelona back in the summer) are missing in the game.

Don't think I'll be buying the game until this missing players bug is fixed.

15 minutes ago, Robbrown172 said:

I've heard from various people that Newcastle players like Ayoze Perez and Isaac Hayden are missing from the squad.

Bit disappointing that some of England's top players (Perez was linked with Barcelona back in the summer) are missing in the game.

We're looking into the Newcastle issue, it's an awkward one since their squad is so big for a championship side,

Edited by Jack Joyce
16 minutes ago, Robbrown172 said:

Is that whilst playing as Newcastle or someone else?

1 hour ago, Jack Joyce said:

Hmm I think it would be very difficult and time consuming to implement something like this. It's unlikely we would do this simply because we're looking at ways to improve the DB system in the future that would hopefully negate the need for it anyway.

Edit: Just checked Italy + Germany solo DBs and Coman's loan is in both of them this year.

@Ashez I'd rather have the possibility to check a team's squad before picking the club you want to manage, like you can on FM PC.

2 minutes ago, Jens said:

@Ashez I'd rather have the possibility to check a team's squad before picking the club you want to manage, like you can on FM PC.

I'll put it in as a feature request.

@Jack Joyce

Two season in and my club history is empty. I really liked that feature. Hope you guys can look to that.

EDIT: Nvm... It suddenly shows ahahaha

Edited by AeroLAD
6 minutes ago, Fineraxis said:

Has someone else noticed that the manager history tab stays empty, or is it just my save?

Just checked, I have that too. Player achievements not completely correct either.

15 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Is that whilst playing as Newcastle or someone else?

Not too sure if it's playing as Newcastle or someone else.

Rangers are also missing Lee Wallace, the club captain.

10 minutes ago, Fineraxis said:

Has someone else noticed that the manager history tab stays empty, or is it just my save?

Ah! We've been trying to get a save for this, can you please send one to help@sega.co.uk for us? Say it's for Alari.

6 minutes ago, AeroLAD said:

@Jack Joyce

Two season in and my club history is empty. I really liked that feature. Hope you guys can look to that.

EDIT: Nvm... It suddenly shows ahahaha

You had me worried for a moment! haha

4 minutes ago, Jens said:

Just checked, I have that too. Player achievements not completely correct either.

In what way are player achievements not correct?

35 minutes ago, Irfanfifa16 said:

Is this game have anti pirate cause i hate people pirating game moreover a wonderful game like FMM (sorry for bad english)

Nobody willing to reply?

11 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Ah! We've been trying to get a save for this, can you please send one to help@sega.co.uk for us? Say it's for Alari.

It is in the same save that I have send him yesterday:P @Alari

Maybe for this reason the promotion pop-up didnt show up

Edited by Fineraxis
5 minutes ago, Irfanfifa16 said:

Nobody willing to reply?

They used to put anti pirate stuff in the game for a few years now so I think for this year as well